Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Astral Sex, telepathy, etc.

Hi all. This is kind of strange...

So I'm kind of having an issue. A few weeks ago I was just fooling around on the online and started feeling interest in this guy - a DJ who does funny videos.

As I was watching his videos, I was laughing. I thought he was cute and funny in a off the wall kind of way. I also thought he was the type of guy I would probably avoid dating. Its funny but as I was going through a list of reasons why I couldn't be with a guy like him, I heard his voice really loud in my head saying "but he has cats!" and I knew he was messing around with me as I love cats.

Well I'm not quite sure what happened. At first I was just reacting to the videos and after a while it seemed more interactive. I could perceive a mutual sexual attraction. I'm not sure how this progressed to me hearing him in my mind. He won't let me sleep at times. A few days ago I was trying to take a nap. I was falling asleep when I felt this powerful energy climb up my back. The next thing I knew I was in a dream state, in what appeared to be his house. Long story short, we did the deed - in the bathroom. I've had wet dreams before - but this one felt so real that I woke up and started crying. Sobbing, actually.

He asked me if I was upset with him and I just told him I didn't understand what happened. I think it was a question of consensuality. We both just agreed it was involuntary.

Anyway, I think it's been two or three days now. I can hear him and his friends in my mind all day. I've been looking for distractions...I tried to watch a movie the other day that I had seen before as a kid when a thought came across my mind that I was excited to see it because I had never seen it before. I realized this wasn't me and in fact his thought.

Also last night I started looking up stuff about energy vampirism and getting nervous. I heard his voice telling me to relax, I asked him what he was doing and he just said he was sitting alone at home

Anyway last night was awful. I couldn't sleep a wink. Everytime I began to drift off he woke me up. At one point I remember falling asleep and as I was about to be out, I heard a loud ringing noise and his then his voice saying "your mine". I can barely function today.

Why is this happening? I keep hearing him say that he thinks we are in love. For now I'm just listening to relaxing music and I can vaguely here him - even now as I write this.
Old 26-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Suspended
Are you in RL contact with him? Can he corroborate this?
Old 26-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Master

Do not watch his videos. Try not to think about him. If you hear him dismiss it immediately. The more you think about him or worry about it the worse it is likely to get. The more you forget about it the better it will be for you. You might be trying to do this already but you have to keep persevering with it.
Old 27-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator
Whoah....I don't know what's going on here, but it might not be on face value. This funny DJ guy might not know anything about it.
I would be inclined to take astralsuzy's advice.

Surely, if this were a genuine telepathic connection directly from this person, there would have had to have been some initial personal contact?? But as you describe it there was no such thing.

Weird inexplicable things do happen sometimes. But you have to be very careful this doesn't lead to an obsession. That would be a waste of your energy which could be put to better use.

Something has hit a 'resonant frequency' in you (a bit like when you lick your finger and rub it round the rim of a wine glass. It sings. Within moments, all you have to do is touch it lightly and it will make the same loud tone. This can go on for ages until it is cut off.)
Whatever hit that frequency and keeps pushing it I have no idea. But for your peace of mind let go of it right good and proper. And be aware so it won't happen again.
Old 27-11-2016, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the advice - I prayed and it helped tremendously I can still hear him vaguely, I just need space rn.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Also, not sure if we are on a similar frequency....but that was an idea I had.