Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Experiencer

How can you prevent anyone from leeching and mimicking you?

I have on my other thread that made me question this topic, reference thread: waking up with a different face.

Have you experienced this? what is your take on this? How can you prevent this from happening?

There is a tendency to get negative entity through this if you were name dropped or projected as the one sending negativity.

May i know your opinion?
Old 27-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Experiencer

There is a possibility of mimicking anyone by another astral being who has an evil intention of putting the blame on you for whatever reason to attack you or sabotage your being just to bring you down.

Projecting and telepathically sending lies to anyone about you that maybe a massive paranoia, a chain reaction to have a negative deep impact in your person but never thought of the would be created chaos will only cost his/ her self destruction.

Being true to yourself and to everyone only proves the kind of person you are in physical, spiritual and in all aspects of your life.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:29 AM
Master
hey Aube Borealis.
i advise that you manage your energy field.
-clear your mind
-set an energetic grounding cord into the Earth's core.
-illuminate your chakras
-radiate a strong aura [of love and wellness]
Old 29-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Experiencer

Lightbulb

Thanks for reminding me.

It was a strong vibes that were thrown but now the polluted air is clear after the storm.

Thanks again.
You are a blessing..so more blessings to come for you...

Last edited by Aube Borealis : 29-11-2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Added details.