Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 04-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Newbie ;)

healing my teeth

I was wondring about what's the most effective technique to heal my teeth & regain the original healthy state
Old 30-11-2016, 02:32 AM
Deactivated Account

For some reason, healing my teeth is a really important part of my journey right now.

And not long ago, I was feeling really discouraged about naturopathy, because I was scammed a couple of times. But looking back at my past, natural remedies actually helped me a lot for different things.

And I grew up on a dairy farm drinking raw milk, and my sister and I had perfect teeth and no cavities because of it, we also never got sick, never got the chicken pox, etc.
I think a lot of people give milk a bad name, but I truly believe it is one of the most healing, nutritious foods available, especially if you can get it raw. If not raw, make sure it's either homogenized milk or add in some cream.

Because of milk, my teeth have always been in extremely good shape, even when I had an eating disorder. Most people's teeth rot during that, but mine never did.

Unfortunately, my teeth got really yellow and discolored and started to chip and break when I was weaning off of Quetiapine Fumarate. That medicine is just terrible. It gave me the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Around the same time I went on antibiotics too, and I developed yeast issues in my mouth. I'm not exactly sure what happened during this time frame, but I do remember the withdrawals made me clench my teeth pretty hard, so hard that my front teeth chipped, and the dentist was really surprised at the sudden, terrible state of my teeth.

He fixed the chips and gave me a mouth guard, but after the withdrawals I didn't need it anymore. Ever since, he hasn't been able to give me a straight answer on whether or not the discoloration is stains or enamel loss. Every time I ask he says something different.
So for the longest time, I haven't been trying to whiten my teeth, in fear that it might erode the enamel and make my teeth worse.
I tried so many natural remedies to "grow back tooth enamel" and none of those things worked to get rid of my tooth discolouration. So I assumed those remedies were just bogus, basing that assumption on the fact that I most likely had enamel loss.
But recently, I decided to give the whitening gel a try, and I noticed a big difference the first few times, but the last couple of times I've tried it I haven't noticed any change in the colour of my teeth so now I'm back where I started again, unsure if it's enamel loss or tooth stains. Right now I wonder if some of it was stains and some of it was enamal loss, or maybe it's all stains but some of the stains are very deep and really hard to get off.
I've read that some medications can really stain the teeth and those kinds of stains are harder to remove than food or coffee stains.
I just made an appointment to see another dentist to get a second opinion.
You'd think if I had enamel loss, my teeth would be sensitive, but they are not. Yet the stains seem very difficult to remove and even if that isn't enamel erosion, it still concerns me. Also, the whitening gel irritates my gums.

Anyway, I also ditched flouride for the longest time. I stopped drinking flouridated water and using flouridated toothpaste, and my teeth still ended up all yellow and gross looking, and my gums were starting to get in pretty bad shape, although I rarely ever brushed my teeth. I'm the kind of person that could literally not brush my teeth for a year and still never get cavities, but my gums were starting to bleed and hurt.

So, I started using normal toothpaste and drinking normal water, and there's really no difference on the colour of my teeth at all. Regular brushing helped heal my gums up. I don't think cutting out flouride ever did anything for me.

Anyway, if you want to grow enamel back, they say you have to increase your intake of Vitamin D. With an increase of Vitamin D, you should also increase Magnesium. Calcium and milk is also recommended.
Another source says Vitamin K is extremely helpful for teeth.
A lot of people recommend a certain brand of Cod Liver Oil for regrowing enamel, because it has vitamin d and k added into it, but it's super expensive.
Vitamin k is something you get from meat sources, especially things like seafood.

And Vitamin D, you get plenty of it in milk and from the sun, unless you live in a cloudy area. You can take supplements or get one of those sun lights.

They really recommend bone broth soups because of the bone building nutrients.

But I never got into eating bone broth on a regular basis.
I am a meat eater so I probably get enough of that. I eat lots of seafood, and lots of red meat. I also eat my meat raw and cooked.
I eat chicken sometimes. I eat the white and brown chicken meat, the skin, bones and cartilage and marrow. Cooked chicken bones are pretty soft and tasty to eat. They are my favorite part of the chicken, and I'm guessing eating the actual bones is probably better than eating bone broth anyway, so I don't think I need to add bone broth into my diet.

I also read that using Coconut Oil as a mouthwash is very helpful for the teeth. It can loosen up tartar naturally and get rid of germs, and some people say it helps whiten their teeth. I never noticed that, but when I had painful gums, I found that coconut oil really helped soothe the pain. Obviously, cloves help for tooth pain too.

That's pretty much everything I've discovered so far.
Old 30-11-2016, 07:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods.lighe.houria
I was wondring about what's the most effective technique to heal my teeth & regain the original healthy state

Learn how to clean your teeth properly, it's never too late.

I had problems with my teeth until at the age of 26 I moved to a new country and a dentist told me all that I was doing wrong. In those 26 years I had 4 back teeth removed - although I see today that wasn't really necessary. I'm now 78 and my teeth are fine, yellowed of course because of age but still strong and solid.

Let me give you a few tips. And allow yourself time until you achieve success. Use a soft toothbrush and use it gently. Scrubbing only makes things worse. The toothpaste you use is irrevelant, I use the cheapest. Expensive pastes are only there to get the manufacurers bigger cars. You need to clean along the join where the gums and teeth meet, that's what needs to be clean. Clean gently in the morning for at least two minutes and then clean them again. Leave at least 30 minutes between eating and cleaning. Use a gentle circular motion paying attention to all corners. Don't clean your teeth before eating. You need to ensure that there is plenty of saliva in the mouth, this very important.

Don't eat sugar, don't put ice into your mouth, don't eat processed factory foods, rinse your mouth out with warm water after drinking milk, eat only hard cheese. Hard cheese destroys bacteria - if you have gum bleed eat this cheese before going to bed and leave the cleaning for one night so that the gums can revive.

Don't let a dental hygienist push and pull your teeth around. If you feel your mouth or teeth are scruffy eat an apple. keep everything fresh and clean and naturally wet and you'll be fine.

Take your time.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods.lighe.houria
Try oil pulling(unrefined), it is the best
Old 14-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Rinse your mouth out with water after every meal
Old 14-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Ascender

Oil pulling as others said
Old 17-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Seeker
Regular flossing of the gaps between the teeth is a great start, and the best method is no longer dental floss. Better is these tiny little cleaning brushes called Pitsters. They are far more effective and also longer lasting than dental floss.