Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Experiencer

Healing Energy Consumed Through Food/Water

One of my guides came to me in a dream and showed me that I could send healing to my food. Upon waking up from that nap, I felt that my throat was scratchy so I went to get a glass of water. Before drinking it, I sent healing energy into the glass and my throat felt better.

Since learning this, I have remotely sent healing energy for my friend who had the stomach flu, and to my sister who had been waking up every night with dryness in her eyes, nose, mouth, throat, and chest. They both said it works.

I hope you find this useful and that it works for you as well.
Old 17-01-2020, 10:36 AM
Master

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I heard someone talking about how you basically had to do this with all food and water... also heard a lot about the healing qualities of sending love and compassion to water... and it might have been that thetahealing woman that talked about going back to when your food if vegetarian was a seed, and see it grow up healthy... sidenote, that quantum touch guy wrote in this book he had done this whit his cat, and his cat was healed from visualising a healthy past for it ��
Old 18-01-2020, 08:39 PM
Master
Good knowledge that Hawaiian Dreams I'll keep that in mind.
Old 18-01-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
Virus - now there a 'thing' - always on the attack... colds, sickness, headaches, in joints, etc etc etc

Our defence cells are good at destroying them, problem is viruses are good at hiding - I have researched this a lot, many tiny viruses can even invade our cells and mainly do so, hide in one of our own cells so it looks like a goody cell.

Have a look on here - some scientists don't believe though in reply messages, what a surprise - nothing new there then...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/today/to..._this_wha.html

I had a hip problem in 2017 it put me out of action for 6 weeks - I even had a message from my higher Self 'its infection' - but no one would believe me. So this winter when everyone else here were getting coughs and colds it got in my hip again, but this time just for a few days, I 'learned stuff' since and shifted it...

Visualisation, just the same as many of us visualised on here for heavy rain and prayers for the Australians to God and Jesus - and maybe we helped a little, maybe, I hope so - 'higher knowledge' got involved there with that serious problem and sent rain to many areas.

But the body that's your personal domain, with so many virus battles involved within it.

My theory.....

Cells have consciousness and make decisions - so I now communicate with my defence cells, and please don't tell me that's not possible on this forum.

When 'totally relaxed' - I use my mind to communicate with defence cells, and press using my finger on my body to show where the virus is - shift it please cells, get it moved... If you catch it quick, it moves it faster.

Visualise mass defence cells attacking the virus, and when they do using 'mind power' don't forget a little thank you cells, good job you shifted it.

I don't fear/worry about virus attacking anymore now as I have a plan of defence - hope this advice/theory helps others here...
Old 18-01-2020, 09:33 PM
Master
I forgot to mention to everyone - Have you ever noticed when a virus is on the attack, you'll notice a headache coming on then short while later, you might sense it in a tooth or sore throat, that's how fast those viruses move around, sometimes it can seem like moments... But defence cells are just as quick, they just need to know where it is - got ya...
Old 21-01-2020, 08:29 PM
Master
I forgot to mention one very important part of this - its no good focusing on communicating with cells and thinking what a silly idea this is, get some pills taken instead - you have to be 100% confident you are assisting 'mass' defence cells guidance with the power of your mind - and if it doesn't work, guess what - try again a few hours later, its very simple and everything to gain... its important not to burn yourself out mentally while doing this, you must be fully relaxed, take it steady and maybe even 'enjoy' the battle - mind power...
Old 25-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Master
This Coronavirus seems a bad one, whether it will burn itself out over time only weeks/months ahead will give us ideas on that. In the meantime there's an old saying 'I haven't got time to be ill' and its a true one because it involves the power of the mind.

So in the meantime anyone thinking they or someone they know are involved with it - apart from lying on a hospital bed - this is an alternative... Show/feel no fear, this is important and go into battle with it, get it moved using mind power strength, and connection with 'your' mass defence cells - until someone comes up with a better idea, this is my offering of hope! i'll include in that, as its such a dangerous one - a 'chance' with determination to shift/move it away from you... Must be totally relaxed when doing this and breathe gently/deeply, focus on your cells taking it on to move it 'as in this is a no go area'.

I'd just like to mention - if anyone emails any of this text to a friend, it goes in with yellow background, put it in notepad first - good luck.

Last edited by one-light : 25-01-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old 30-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Thank you one-light. I agree with what you say that you have the power to affect change within our own body. You have to believe and have faith, and it shall be done. You can get sick from a cold... but you also have the same power to reduce its symptoms and its duration.