Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I have to learn people their joy

Hey there forum.

I want to say that i have found my joy, my joy is the sun, solitude is the moon and i love the place i am in, when you cry joy for the sun coming the freedom the liberation the lumination, you begin to cry hard. So hard that you can feel your cranium and headache. But you can take control of that crying when you cry so much of happiness in your soul your body needs to adjust and what you get in return is the purest ressonating energy and you dance and grace the sun when you take this control and balance it you will actually go beyond the body in your body wich means you can go very fast and very slow. you begin feeling this fantastic energy that you can do anything yet you can be calm while example kicking fast er than you thought your body could go wich deeper means that you wont feel your bones or your limit that you had before.- do grace what you see.
I know it sounds weird but my body is free from pain and bone what i mean by free from pain is more a cleansing ritual i have learned over time, i do cry - throw up - jawn wich cleanses what i mean by free from bones is more a free from limits the body have wich means that i think i can go faster and then actually go faster than i thought. having very much respect to your body, i do feel pain and bones. however the energy i feel is like you could jump with instant reaction, the energy i get in return and joy is felt as imagine an angel flying at full speed with hes green power wings. And i actually want to find out what religion this is, because i seem to believe in the old world (not new age) i seem to believe that i will always get back to the "old world" old sun old moon old way of seeing no matter what dimensions no matter what demons angels good bad there is.
I very much believe i am a realist. i believe everything should be reflected to find a solution so my mind can have peace of mind, in my mind this place could have existed forever. I do however believe in god.

All new age i reflect on, and i can have thoughts and ideas that i reflect on and find a true solution to all the time.

Thats my joy, now i want to find what others joy is

My biggest wish is to be an angel that actually show's other people their joy. for example showing a guy / girl hes joy and my wish would be that i am able to see and give him that joy, not only that but 'enjoy' it with him/her, Try a gazilion things. Lets say its riding a motorcycle and being free i would imagine the perfect bike specially designed for him and show him / her the freedom of driving alone on a track

But how do i do it in real life?

Thanks for reading.

i wrote this in the healing forum because i was literally healing myself (and learned underway how to heal myself) when i found my joy., Not only that but i can feel chi and energy and ressonation and i even have experiences of communication with my body language or as rocking my body back and forth with my hands crossed on my chest to commune with my inner. i have experiences where i can imagine a stadium of people and i play rock concerts and feel it like there is thousands but im all alone - the energy, i have experienced negative energy (bubble energy i would say) i have also this urge like a inner talented reiki water expert of some sort, and lastly i have fighting stances all naturally becoming more and more natural i can jump higher (I am not just some nerd saying this, i havent done anything in 2 years and my body is evolving to this great great great flowing i can balance myself, and i chose fast+slow. wich means that i can be tranquil yet energetic
honestly i feel i am evoling to this ninja being that praises the sun without the darkness and with a 2handed not 1 handed swords heh my spine or back has become my strength so all in all is i got a gift for doing this to myself i have over time gotten an actually posture to wield a 2 handed sword because i asked myself . Worse is this evolving is my personhood and body is that i have done my personal embodyment. I'm telling you i can do something with water just by taking showers. Its like kabbalah where you see everything as natural. I am asking myself in the shower if i want to be a demon hunter from diablo 3 and i get that posture that exact that the demon hunter has. Just by being in the water its hard to explain your joy is it? :p a little crazy

Deeper is in my joy that as a kid i had watched a formula 1 car drive around on the TV, Deep is that as a kid i didnt want to drive the car... I wanted to "be" the car and that's joy to me. So the deepest i could go was that i identify with objects as they are living or i am becoming one with it wich means i am actually good at anything i do. Example for gaming i get massive endorphines in the eyes that my focus can control. Its hard to explain but i dont use gaming to lose thoughts i use it to gain thought

so how on earth do i find other's joy many musicians say "just do it" etc or "i could be the one to set you free" However that's the rush that i dont want to i want to specialize in personal joy or personal gift i want to give another person that special love that you have in your heart for the world not to confuse it for love of items or things. nah i mean your personal personal personal deepest desire of freedom/solitude/peace/love/cause/harmony, and experience it with you. This life matters.
example what is the reason i have become the person i am did my childhood form this? etc questions one may have in the heart a cleansing.

Ty all for reading =) Hope you have a nice day

All in all your joy can be amazing and fun and your whole personhood can be transformed by knowing what is it. And i want to somehow show other's how or why or something like this

Last edited by Noodlee : 20-12-2019 at 03:50 PM.