Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Sourcerer

Lightbulb Source = So-u-r-ce ("So, You ARE, See?")

As a child of Source, a being of Consciousness, you are a perfect, manifest example of Existence. Your magnificence is often overlooked in favor of a narrow view of your existence, which often affirms, "I am only human." You may consider yourself quite spiritual, yet still operate from a very strong assumption that you are just human. This creates much confusion, because your "gut," your deepest intuition, tells you that you are much more than what you perceive with your human senses, yet those very limited senses are what you mostly rely upon as you experience the so-called "real world."

The most evident and most obvious observation you possess is that you exist. This cannot be denied. You are Existence Itself pretending to be "less" than Itself. You do not need to know "how" you exist nor "why" you exist, but the fact remains is that you do KNOW that you exist, by the very fact that you are conscious. There really is no such thing as "un-conscious" or "non-existence." There is only "I AM," never an "I am not," for there can be no lack of existence, which is why God exists "in" and "as" all things, you see. There can be no lack; there is only illusion of lack.

Thus, from this understanding, your mind is very confused when it believes in lack in any form. You cannot ever be without, for there is no "without," yet you do indeed appear to experience forms of lack in your human reality, and this is part of the game that YOU, as part of Existence Itself, fully agreed to. However, when you remember the most obvious fact that YOU ARE, YOU EXIST, you effectively remove your focus from the insanity of the human drama and realize the sanity of your Higher Self, for there is no lack in the awareness of "I AM."
Old 03-01-2014, 12:28 AM
konstunnar

There is only abundance. Even when one is focused on what one "lacks," there is still an abundance of lack that is manifest into one's experiential reality. There is no lack. There is only abundance. One may experience an abundance of lack, however, but never a lack of abundance. Wise words you speak. Farewell, for NOW. I will see you now from a different perspective.