Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Master
Doesn't mean it's not true it means your not whole yet for reunion. Thus the inability to handle the intensity bringing up all your fear so you address them. Make you look at yourself n know yourself. That's the tf experience n purpose. Coming back to self.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:13 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
Doesn't mean it's not true it means your not whole yet for reunion. Thus the inability to handle the intensity bringing up all your fear so you address them. Make you look at yourself n know yourself. That's the tf experience n purpose. Coming back to self.
I would like to try and understand what you say here...it's not that clear to me. Are you saying that the TF experience is to help people become whole, when you say "coming back to self"? That, ultimately, there will be no need for a TF once the purpose they serve (to help face fears) is resolved?

(By the way, I don't have a TF and am not sure about it being more than just a concept. I just want to understand why there is so much angst attached to what would appear to be a wondrous union, i.e. with a TF).
Old 08-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Master
I feel that its just the ego thinking it has something special, when all the time its just simply another relationship.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Master
And who became the expert on all this twin flame stuff? And how does this person or any person know this is fact?
Old 08-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Master
All I can say is my experience was as described above and it wasn't as if I read it first then it happened. I didn't read it then create it to fit this. I didn't discover this tf definition until 1.5 after meeting. But UR right nobody knows.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Master
I'm not knocking you, Impulsv, I have a person in my life I can't figure out the what, the why and how. It's there. I've never experienced, it's been hell, it's been the most beautiful relationship I've ever had and some times I want to leave, but yet I feel a bond that I can't break and don't know why. He sometimes wants to run to the hills, yet other times he sits and weeps at how much he loves me and there's no one like me and can't fathom not being with me, just as I do regarding him. But the whole TF...I don't get it... I would never tell him oh, we are twinflames, because something inside me screams don't go there, it's not true...the whole TF concept and meaning. ...so I go with my intuition.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Master
Well maybe we just need to accept what is n that there is no explanation or labels. that love just is n no reason why we love someone even at first sight.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Hey Gem.
Do NOT knock the melodrama of these kinds of strong soul connections (whatever people label it as).

It has its purpose.

These kinds of intense longings/loving without the drudgery of a physical relationship often manifest into creativity.

Throughout the human history in every culture, men and women who experienced these kinds of soul connections have composed soulful music, have written heartbreaking poetries, have painted breathtaking paintings, and have written timeless love stories.

We are richer because of this kind of melodramatic love.

I like it. It has its purpose, a very important one.
Often people learn what love is or should be from those creations of “melodramas”

Without the “melodramatic creativities” of those who have suffered, I wonder if we would ever know love.

Just do not label it... because it is beautiful just as it is...

People write love songs because they fall in love, but I've never heard one love song mention twin flames.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
People write love songs because they fall in love, but I've never heard one love song mention twin flames.
Oh boy, lol, have you not seen the thread on this forum devoted to so called twinflame songs. I've never heard the term used in a song though, and thankful I never have. It would turn me off straightaway.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I agree.
I don't believe in labeling neither.
Some just call these kinds of melodramatic loving/longings as TF.
But the behind the labeling, there lies the melodrama that prompts people to be very creative.
We all benefit from them.