Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 05-04-2020, 05:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Carry on the charade myf,the all seeier loves doers,not pretenders.

You still have attachments.

Look at the self importance of 'I'.

Start there,then comedown a few notches.

Can you see what is going on here. Because I will not see it your way, you have gone into a defensive accusatory mode. Lacking all love & humility.

& this is definitely out of harmony with God's way of love, which leads to depletion of the quality of Soul'self due to the great law of REAP AS ONE SOWS.

You can assume all that you want of myself, as I truely do not mind.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That's fine, but the past isn't fix either. It changes.
I am surely not aware how a person comes to tbat belief.
The past is gone & can not be changed. All past experiences are recorded in the Soul'self of any persons who are apart of an experience. & no matter how hard one tries to relive or make their past become different, alas they can not.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I am surely not aware how a person comes to tbat belief.
The past is gone & can not be changed. All past experiences are recorded in the Soul'self of any persons who are apart of an experience. & no matter how hard one tries to relive or make their past become different, alas they can not.
In my belief system that isn't so.

What is now can change the past so that apparently there was a past cause that effected the now condition, in order to fit our physical concepts of time, and reality. You may not believe it, but on a small scale I experienced it.

You can even project into another moment in time, but when you do that, you just take it from there. It isn't a "travel in time", it is a projection in time.

Surely, you might discard what I wrote as impossible. You have the right to your opinions (as long as you express them politely). I've just stated mine.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
In my belief system that isn't so.

What is now can change the past so that apparently there was a past cause that effected the now condition, in order to fit our physical concepts of time, and reality. You may not believe it, but on a small scale I experienced it.

You can even project into another moment in time, but when you do that, you just take it from there. It isn't a "travel in time", it is a projection in time.

Surely, you might discard what I wrote as impossible. You have the right to your opinions (as long as you express them politely). I've just stated mine.

We only ever exist in the present moment. And the present moment has an effect on any new present moment.

You spoke of projecting into a moment in time. Yes of course that is not time travel as time travel is impossible. Because we only exist in the present moment.
Yes a person can project or leave their body, however such an experience is only ever projecting or experiencing OBE in the present moment, moment by moment.

Dark minded spiritual beings who so constantly surround us, do discretely & unlovingly utilize all manner of spiritually magical abilities of the mind, to quite easily alter & influence the mind of an Earthling, so that an Earthling will believe that the Earthling is in another reality in a past or future time or dimention. And they utilize this filthy trick without an Earthlings ever becoming aware of it.

And this is not my belief, but my experiences.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
duality is really very simple. You draw a line in the sand, then you say 'look on this side of the line is ____' and 'look on that side of the line is ____'. Do this over and over and you have lots of things... The trick used by some of the ancients is to quit drawing lines in the sand, then you don't have two different things to point to and they seem together...

Good info, and a great image thanks for sharing.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 05-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Master

Thumbs up excellent summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
duality is really very simple. You draw a line in the sand, then you say 'look on this side of the line is ____' and 'look on that side of the line is ____'. Do this over and over and you have lots of things... The trick used by some of the ancients is to quit drawing lines in the sand, then you don't have two different things to point to and they seem together...

Good summary of duality /non-duality in few words .
Old 05-04-2020, 09:41 AM
Master

non-duality

Quote:
FYI
We are born seperate & different to the creator Christ entity. However we can become personally known to the creator Christ entity. Through recieving the very essence of the Christ entity.

FYI
This world is not a Multi-layer/multi-sphere kind of world. however there are spheres within the Heavenly locations. However the Heavens are not a location of duality & neither is this world.
And i understand this world perfectly.

FYI
There is zero, apparent non-duality, veil of ignorance , arrogance , pretence , material selfishness (that you yourself seems to believe in) that separates the soul (ourselves) from cosmic /super soul. Because this world & our living existence are non dual in nature.
I do not need to pierce a veil, spiritual or non spiritual, as i do not exist behind or within a veil of any description.

FYI
As i previously mentioned Ying/Yang is a state of dualism, however after being seperated from the dualistic blank whole soul state of existence, "Ying/Yang", we are not dual from that moment on.

First thank you for your response to me. I appreciate the effort and pains taken to respond.I think there is no difference here in what we state. Let me elaborate .

Non duality of cosmic spirit / super saul
It is crystal clear and indisputable that cosmic spirit /universal soul / super soul whatever we call is one , unique and non-dual and we all souls are part of it .Various names like Christ entity / Krishna consciousness / Allah are mere references to the same entity . This is very clear and indisputable.

If Cosmic spirit is non-dual then how the world has evolved
If the God is non-dual then question arises how the world is created / recreated . Here the ancestors answer that Cosmic soul has 2 separate elements / attributes called Yin -Prakriti - Female - matter and Yang-Purush-male-spirit and the creations happens due to interactions of these 2 dual attributes of God .In ancient Vedic literacture , it is referred to as dance of Ardh Narinateshwar (Non-dual Half male/half female Lord Shiva ) . I think the references to Adam and Eve in Christianity too may be such reference only . Somebody can correct/reject/affirm this interpretation of mine.

Does the individual soul really feel non-dual while living in this world?
My original posts was in reference to this question and not in reference to above 2 matters . Due to veil of ignorance/selfishness/arrogance individuals may not at all feel non-duality and may refer to such things as impossible .

Hope all these posts consolidates our collective learning in this world .
Old 05-04-2020, 11:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
First thank you for your response to me. I appreciate the effort and pains taken to respond.I think there is no difference here in what we state. Let me elaborate .

Non duality of cosmic spirit / super saul
It is crystal clear and indisputable that cosmic spirit /universal soul / super soul whatever we call is one , unique and non-dual and we all souls are part of it .Various names like Christ entity / Krishna consciousness / Allah are mere references to the same entity . This is very clear and indisputable.

If Cosmic spirit is non-dual then how the world has evolved
If the God is non-dual then question arises how the world is created / recreated . Here the ancestors answer that Cosmic soul has 2 separate elements / attributes called Yin -Prakriti - Female - matter and Yang-Purush-male-spirit and the creations happens due to interactions of these 2 dual attributes of God .In ancient Vedic literacture , it is referred to as dance of Ardh Narinateshwar (Non-dual Half male/half female Lord Shiva ) . I think the references to Adam and Eve in Christianity too may be such reference only . Somebody can correct/reject/affirm this interpretation of mine.

Does the individual soul really feel non-dual while living in this world?
My original posts was in reference to this question and not in reference to above 2 matters . Due to veil of ignorance/selfishness/arrogance individuals may not at all feel non-duality and may refer to such things as impossible .

Hope all these posts consolidates our collective learning in this world .
I will refer to it as the almighty Christ entity. & yes i agree it is non dual.
However you suggest that we are a part of it, although you did not say in what way you believe we are a part of the almighty.

I suggest that we the spiritual Soul'self is constructed from the Invisible matter of the almighty. And that we are only existing in the outer body of the almighty ie:- spiritual universe..
But our minds are distinct & seperate from the almighty.the almighty can not access our thoughts or emotions unless we willingly share them with the Almighty.

There are intelligent universal laws in place within the spiritual universe, such as the great law of REAP AS ONE SOWS. This great law does the work for the almighty. This law works discretely unto itself & in consenance with us the sentient Soul'self. God does not intervene in our lives & free will. His laws do it for the almighty.

And so I suggest that we live & exist within the almighty, however we are distinct & seperate from the almighty.

God created whole souls in duality (equal components of male/female attributes, without an identity. The blank souls becomes seperated as i previously have explained, & the identity is given to the soul half by the parents that draw the soul to the woman as she conceives life within her womb.

Ie:- God created heaven and Earth and untold quantities of blank souls of duality. The souls are drawn to Earth. And so on for as many years as mankind exist on Earth.
God designed it, then created it & set it all in motion, & the whole system is self sustaining.
God does not need to be an entity with two seperate minds, of individual male and female selves, in order to create male & female mankind. God only needs to have a desire and to utilize the seemingly magical'ness of the spiritual universe.

I feel absolutely non dual whilst living on this planet within the spiritual universe, as I do not have any emotional issues that would cause me to feel seperate or abandoned. I also have absolutely zero need to have a companion in my life.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:26 PM
Master

Hi Neil ,

We are part of almighty as God is omni-present, its present in you and is present in me . So we both are miniature of God and thereby its children of God and thereby related to Him as His children. In normal beings God resides merely as spectator and witness to whatever right or wrong one is doing fully respecting his/her free will to do right or wrong .From this basic role to He goes on to various advanced roles in the life of the individual depending on his/her spiritual progress in life. God has not only created the universe , he also operates it . Without His energy it can not even run . So God is even sustaining the universe (including all of us) for us .

God has created our parents (Purush/Prakriti Yang / Yin spirit /matter) and interactions between them resulting in our birth .

Now our definition of non-duality is to be able to behave in the way God would like have you to behave 24X7 365/6 days .Standards of God are divine (far beyond human standards ) . That makes me feel it is difficult .

But the way you explained non-duality as related loneliness or companionship , its easy and even I can and am also able to do it .
Old 05-04-2020, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
And duality does not stay with source because source is not dual. Source has a mind unto itself & a location.
This is (over)simplistic thinking (IMO) neil, because it is based on linear logic.

Source chose to become dualistic for Its own purposes. So its is now dualistic. Life is a Noun-Verb! What you are conceptually (IMO 'simplistically') doing is here separating The Creator (noun) from The Creation (verb). Once Life (Source-Essence) has become 'dualistic' IT is 'dualistic'.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God 'The Cratormoved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God [the Creator] divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night." etc., etc.

Night and Day become part(s) of the Living Source.

Quote:
If source had two separate personalities combined within the one entity, then source would be dualistic, but source does not.
IMO, in this statement you are (conceptually) separating what are NOW 'organically' functional parts of the Source. Night and Day (etc., etc. , etc.) are NOW dynamic aspects of The Creator's act of Creation. 'We' could exist and develop as souls without such dualistic activity. The Source that 'does not' have 'dualistic' characertistics NO LONGER EXISTS as such.

Quote:
Even if source creator Christ entity had male & female traits in & of the one personality, source is simply still non dual, although source would be displaying a wonderful kind of personality.

But Christ does have such personality traits, as well as all of our 'individual' personality traits 'in' IT. And The Living Christ is NOW an essential of the LIFE of said Source - which can NEVER MORE be separate[d] from IT!

I hope you can grok the true significance of these of Jesus's words: "I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father [Source], and ye in me, and I in you." (John 14)

As dualistic (actually, it has NOW become infinitely multiplistic!) as our [Unitary!] Being NOW is, there is no separation at all possible anywhere here - except in 'simplistic' conceptualizations, such as the one you articulate, IMO.