Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-09-2019, 04:02 PM
LookingForGuidance

Spiritual abuse

Has anyone ever overcome spiritual abuse? Ie. being connected to someone who is abusive

I am wanting to learn about releasing my past. Releasing spiritual abuse/control

Finding freedom

I also want to learn how to be one with radical self love (because I know its the only way to overcome abuse)

Thank you.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Master

Many years ago I read a book Cutting the Ties that Bind by Phyllis Krystal. From what I recall this gave exercises to release unhealthy emotional connections to other people and so rest in higher consciousness.

An alternative approach is the simple practice of Ho'oponopono - plenty of information about this available online. This requires that we accept full responsibility for all that manifests in our lives, and we then use the power of forgiveness, love and gratitude to move on.

Radical self-love requires radical self-acceptance and radical self-forgiveness. You might want to look at the books by Colin Tipping on this subject.

Peace
Old 04-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Administrator
I have to echo a lot of what Iamthat has said.but another way is to ask Ark Angel Michael to cut the cords of negativity from you.

Namaste
Old 04-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForGuidance
Has anyone ever overcome spiritual abuse? Ie. being connected to someone who is abusive

I am wanting to learn about releasing my past. Releasing spiritual abuse/control

Finding freedom

I also want to learn how to be one with radical self love (because I know its the only way to overcome abuse)

Thank you.
I had a girl friend who was like that. I once received a very special award that she actually thought she should have received. Also, at the time, I was writing a book...... a book that dealt with the past, present and future. She constantly found fault with the book.
After looking at her background, I eventually came to realize why she behaved like she did. I felt sorry for her but nothing I could do for her. She would have to do that on her own. I moved on, I do not know if she did or not

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-09-2019, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForGuidance

Finding freedom

Thank you.

Disassociation. We disassociate from both the suffering as well as the source of suffering.

As for the healing part. First forgiveness by acceptance, recognising that each acts as of his present evolution, knowing no better. Next transcendence. We transcend the experience by imbibing Divine Love ... our receptive openness allowing It to percolate into every pore of our being ... the assimilation & stabilisation and then finally we transmit/reflect the Love ourselves. Unconditionally.

Old 05-09-2019, 02:51 AM
Master
Mental and emotional wounds usually take longer to heal than physical wounds. One of the important
things is do not close your heart down, which many often do to protect themselves from pain, or being
hurt again by others.

Right off the top of my head I would say that the lesson here is to learn how to set healthy boundaries.
If you nurture strength of spirit it may protect you, but to nurture strength of spirt you have to open
your heart.

Open your heart to your self; journal, or write your feelings down and look at what you wrote down
periodically to see if you still feel the same way. Use affirmations and watch your self-talk, or how you
talk to yourself; this is very important.

Write your pain, or how you feel you were abused down on paper, and after a while say a prayer for
your own continued healthy growth, and then burn or shred that paper, saying aloud "I release you."
Forgive yourself as well as the other person but do not forget what lessons you learn from this experience.

First I would suggest some healthy affirmations for a while, eat healthy, take relaxing Epsom Salt baths,
or use something else, and live heathy, have healthy thoughts, etc. With a regular healthy lifestyle all
of this can aid in your recovery. A spiritual development practice might also be very useful.

Healing, like most things, is a journey. Be gentle with your self, learn and grow from this abusive
experience and you will have a tool that will be useful in helping others in the future who are gong
through what you have gone through. Peace and Good Journey.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Seeker

Know thyself and know they God... aka. If you on gods side your battles will be fought just takes some time for it to be won. But if your on the other team. Idk who fights for you over there, but I think they will always be tormented by the stronger entity.. I think