Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Ascender
This is a very interesting discussion.
I have been thinking about this lately.

Our souls for some reason repeat certain cycles in each reincarnation, whether or not it is positive or negative.

If it is negative, as in Colorado's case of ending previous life with suicide, the same life experience is repeated in this current reincarnation but with a different outcome, as to demonstrate the lesson learned from the previous life by overcoming the same life challenges.

With my own karma that had repeated same tragic cycles for many past lives, I often have wondered if my soul has kept repeating the same cycle to overcome the karma or to continue the same karma.

Obviously the OP's desire to change the past live event is impossible; however, it is possible to have a different outcome by figuring out the different choices, even it may be very difficult.

Or is this effort even necessary? Here is my argument.

I know for a fact that I can not change what had happened in my past lives. But I have been trying to alter the outcome in this reincarnation by making a different choice. Actually, it is my soul that has been trying, although it is delivered through me.

As the human part of me is still going through the same emotional and physical cycles as the previous lives in one aspect of my current life, my inner guide from my soul has been directing me to another path by resisting the same energy pull.
So, if I succumb to the same temptation that led me to the repeated tragic outcomes in my past lives, then I must be failing again on that particular lesson in this reincarnation?

My question is how do we distinguish between bad and good karma, or bad and good outcome.

What we consider bad, such as Colorado's case of suicide ending, may not be bad from soul's global perspective. Although the suicide is negative from the individual perspective, it may been a life lesson for many others in that life. Suicide of one person may be a tool. Hence in global perspective, it may actually been not a negative outcome.

It is like a fireman going into a burning building to save many others.
I wonder if our soul's are thinking in global perspective and not in individual perspective.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Ascender
Dup dup ....
Old 05-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Ha, don't worry about being strange, I think we all are!

I do think that we can change the past, but when we do we create a parallel string in the multiverse where both realities exist. In that sense, there is no past or future, only the eternal present.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:06 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiversianReflector
Ha, don't worry about being strange, I think we all are!

I do think that we can change the past, but when we do we create a parallel string in the multiverse where both realities exist. In that sense, there is no past or future, only the eternal present.
Hi! Thank you :) I have at this point in time tried to physically take over my past life body during meditation - never works - and I have tried to think the same sentence over and over again in a desperate attempt to hopefully get my past life self to hear these words in her head. Nothing seem to help. It should work, but it doesn't, not for me. Well, well guess I gotta keep on trying..thanks for the comforting words :)
Old 12-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I apologize that I am going to sound super strange with this post.

This is more of an "fantasy" idea I have that I do not know if it would be possible to make into a form of reality.

I have many past life memories and in dreams, meditations and even when I am awake I have had flashbacks. Most of the time I am just "normal" living my life and doing fine with it.

Now I want to change something in my past life very much. Impossible, right? Only when thinking about everything happening now, with time not being linear and the idea of time travel... it has sort of given birth to this idea in my head that I do not even know could be possible. Therefor the making of this thread...

Can one interfere/communicate to the past life self/change an event in a past life? If - how? What would be the safest way?
Healing energy might be able to be sent back in time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-06-2020, 06:25 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Healing energy might be able to be sent back in time.
Thank you, Big John - I will absolutely try this :)
Old 14-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Guide

I believe you can change the past... absolutely.

You see, what is done on this earth will eventually turn to dust...All physical matter will turn to dust. There is no record, and all physical records will eventually turn to dust.

The only thing that doesn't turn to dust, is the energy...the soul, experience, the lessons, memories, ECT. It's all playing out from each incarnation from each life, at the same time. Those lives or incarnations/energy join together into the current incarnation...and then start to set the stage for future incarnations, based on your experiences, lessons & what you have learned... bringing the soul into higher vibrational frequencies & more lessons/experiences.

Everything on the earth will turn to dust...my past life body, is dead & gone. It returned to the earth...there is no record of it, but the energy from that lifetime has changed... because of this incarnation. (This doesn't always happen in one incarnation, it can take many, and actually I've had several more lives since that lifetime and have been.working on this issue in incarnations since, but this one was the turning point) Thee is no record of that past life, the energy from what I saw, has progressed & is the energy of this life.
Old 14-06-2020, 04:48 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I believe you can change the past... absolutely.

You see, what is done on this earth will eventually turn to dust...All physical matter will turn to dust. There is no record, and all physical records will eventually turn to dust.

The only thing that doesn't turn to dust, is the energy...the soul, experience, the lessons, memories, ECT. It's all playing out from each incarnation from each life, at the same time. Those lives or incarnations/energy join together into the current incarnation...and then start to set the stage for future incarnations, based on your experiences, lessons & what you have learned... bringing the soul into higher vibrational frequencies & more lessons/experiences.

Everything on the earth will turn to dust...my past life body, is dead & gone. It returned to the earth...there is no record of it, but the energy from that lifetime has changed... because of this incarnation. (This doesn't always happen in one incarnation, it can take many, and actually I've had several more lives since that lifetime and have been.working on this issue in incarnations since, but this one was the turning point) Thee is no record of that past life, the energy from what I saw, has progressed & is the energy of this life.
hi very interesting what you write.

Last time I tried this it was as if I thought I was making it but other spirits or something, don't know what they were, that I first thought were people were physically starting to try to grab me and surround me. Then as I look back I saw my past life body in the same position as before. Nothing had changed. Then I woke up. To me those beings symbolize the power from the other people to stop me...but if they were real then I am lost at what they were and why they were stopping me...

I must be careful with my past life self. she is sensitive like i am too but it is as if her feet are not on any ground. She has not found herself or she is not allowed to be who she really is. She got all blue in that life. She got crazy too but shook it off. Maybe if I try in the wrong way to get to her she might think she is hearing voices or something, so in one way I wish to be careful but in another I know so much is on the line that I am going in real forceful - and that was when those beings just showed up.

when you write that it takes several lives in order to change something way back it sounds more logic. in that case mine is too close in time. But hey, hope never dies :)

Last edited by asearcher : 14-06-2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi very interesting what you write.

Last time I tried this it was as if I thought I was making it but other spirits or something, don't know what they were, that I first thought were people were physically starting to try to grab me and surround me. Then as I look back I saw my past life body in the same position as before. Nothing had changed. Then I woke up. To me those beings symbolize the power from the other people to stop me...but if they were real then I am lost at what they were and why they were stopping me...

I must be careful with my past life self. she is sensitive like i am too but it is as if her feet are not on any ground. She has not found herself or she is not allowed to be who she really is. She got all blue in that life. She got crazy too but shook it off. Maybe if I try in the wrong way to get to her she might think she is hearing voices or something, so in one way I wish to be careful but in another I know so much is on the line that I am going in real forceful - and that was when those beings just showed up.

when you write that it takes several lives in order to change something way back it sounds more logic. in that case mine is too close in time. But hey, hope never dies :)

Yeah....I understand.

My past life self, was alot like my current self. I was alot more innocent, naive, trusting in that life. I was abused, humiliated, bullied, abandoned, neglected, betrayed, and I had a disabled child. There was too much on my plate...I just couldn't do it. I went through alot of the same in this life...and I survived, and Im at peace with the choices I have made. I wish things could be different at times...that families took care of each other, that father's were good to their daughters, that mothers took care of their young, that husband's were loyal to their wives and vice versa, and our children didn't suffer from disabilities, and friends were true friends, and the community would limit their gossip unless it was constructive & helpful...but there's something to learn in everything I see...
maybe one day.
Old 15-06-2020, 03:25 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Yeah....I understand.

My past life self, was alot like my current self. I was alot more innocent, naive, trusting in that life. I was abused, humiliated, bullied, abandoned, neglected, betrayed, and I had a disabled child. There was too much on my plate...I just couldn't do it. I went through alot of the same in this life...and I survived, and Im at peace with the choices I have made. I wish things could be different at times...that families took care of each other, that father's were good to their daughters, that mothers took care of their young, that husband's were loyal to their wives and vice versa, and our children didn't suffer from disabilities, and friends were true friends, and the community would limit their gossip unless it was constructive & helpful...but there's something to learn in everything I see...
maybe one day.
thank you... such horrible times you have gone through and you really made it to the other side. In that past life of mine my family were so concern with appearance. I did not care what people thought, not when it came to things that was really non of their concern. In that life I was blessed with things that could cause envy but I did not understand it at the time. I was not allowed to have a free will on my own, a life on my own. When finally so blue I sat at a psychiatrist office who help me I knew the only way to live and stop dying on the inside (which was by the way another embarrassment for the family, the husband) was to break free. I knew it would be very difficult and I feared the revenge. It did not feel like I had much choice. There were times when the guilt became overpowering and I let myself be taken into their powers again but again became only a shell and had to break away once again. In one way I lost my eldest, my beloved child in that life who sided with the husband, later ex husband. I could tell I did not want this child to chose side at all. All I could do was to still love my child but it was heartbreaking. To have hope that one day the anger, the hurt would go away. To one day understand. One way to show power in that life was like you write with the fear of what other would think and do, that reputation was so important, the other power was money - I did not have much of it, I only had that old "good reputation" from a "fine family" - but my ex husband had and it was used against me, a weapon to frighten with, to show off power, to dominate. But one time in history he had not come from such surroundings. Arrogance. This was another thing showed to me that the father's word in the family was what the child followed, not mine. Old settings from the marriage, family life days. When I crack under pressure there was the fear it was to be used against me because so far the one thing I had had going for me was my sanity, now they could say I was weak, that they had even more right to rule. It took the ex husband a long time to change for the better on the inside, but he did it, and I am proud of that, so I guess we all learn from it one way or the other.