Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 09-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Knower
I swear, it has been the hardest thing in my life, hanging onto sanity when 6 years ago I started hearing voices. I was in a mental hospital for 5 days, luckily I came to my senses on day 2. I didn't know how to handle it at first. My reality shattered. I went from being a basic Christian-by-default, not believing in anything supernatural, to suddenly hearing loving voices in my head that guided me toward full-blown spirituality. At 29, I didn't know how to handle the change. It took a while. I feel so blessed to have made it through. I still don't have all the answers, but I do believe it is overlapping - the voices are both Guides for our spiritual development, and also sometimes telepathy with others. I hear words, thought impressions, and it is tied to love.

I'm sorry about your brother. It breaks my heart. I don't understand why some people hear harmful voices. I don't, mine are loving, although one of my guides has a trickster personality aspect. Still, I work with this guide, I know his ways, and I never act on his words because I've learned. Even still, his motives are for my growth, and at his core, even this trickster guide is loving! It's amazing.

Still, there is nothing I want more than to help others like me make it through, without being put in a ward, without having to take lots of drugs. I've seen what happens in the mental hospital. Treated like animals. It's bad. I hope you all stay sane and blessed (as sane as can be :) ). <3
Old 13-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I swear, it has been the hardest thing in my life, hanging onto sanity when 6 years ago I started hearing voices. I was in a mental hospital for 5 days, luckily I came to my senses on day 2. I didn't know how to handle it at first. My reality shattered. I went from being a basic Christian-by-default, not believing in anything supernatural, to suddenly hearing loving voices in my head that guided me toward full-blown spirituality. At 29, I didn't know how to handle the change. It took a while. I feel so blessed to have made it through. I still don't have all the answers, but I do believe it is overlapping - the voices are both Guides for our spiritual development, and also sometimes telepathy with others. I hear words, thought impressions, and it is tied to love.

I'm sorry about your brother. It breaks my heart. I don't understand why some people hear harmful voices. I don't, mine are loving, although one of my guides has a trickster personality aspect. Still, I work with this guide, I know his ways, and I never act on his words because I've learned. Even still, his motives are for my growth, and at his core, even this trickster guide is loving! It's amazing.

Still, there is nothing I want more than to help others like me make it through, without being put in a ward, without having to take lots of drugs. I've seen what happens in the mental hospital. Treated like animals. It's bad. I hope you all stay sane and blessed (as sane as can be :) ). <3

I am glad you have found your way. My father had the same problems as my brother and he abused all of us, though the other 3 of us mostly recovered, the youngest brother did not and told my mom once that he had been hearing voices since he was 12. He was never hospitalized and except for about a year he always had a job. He just did not have friends or socialize except with family.

I hope you do find an outlet to help others like you wish.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhr
I don't usually tell people about this, online or offline, but I'm currently on antipsychotics because I claim to be in telepathic contact with extraterrestrials.

Im with you brother. I was hospitalized 3 times the last year and half because I claimed to know the end of the world.. which turns out to be covid. One of the nurses asked me why im hospitalized. my quick answer was spiritual awakening lol.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I have 100% have a telepathic connection with a particular individual, my supposed "twin flame" who also happens to be a sociopath. Good times being constantly insulted.✔
To rule out any possibility of psychosis I have been on anti psychotic meds.
My doctor does not understand metaphysical stuff, but I know what's really happening.
FML.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfinSoul
I have 100% have a telepathic connection with a particular individual, my supposed "twin flame" who also happens to be a sociopath. Good times being constantly insulted.✔
To rule out any possibility of psychosis I have been on anti psychotic meds.
My doctor does not understand metaphysical stuff, but I know what's really happening.
FML.

I thought a sociopath was my twin flame too. Had a telepathic connection. Eventually left. Found that I had telepathic connections with other people, too. It's the love that creates the link, nothing to do with twin flames. And, you can have more than one twin flame, it's an energetic thing, not a specific person thing. Eventually, I am told by my guides, I will have a relationship that works and is healthy and lasts. Then, maybe then, would I venture to call that person a soulmate.

If you want out of the pain, and actually have a chance of helping your sociopathic lover grow (and your shadow side as well), focus on what you want in a relationship, and practice those affirmations at night. "I want a relationship that is healthy, loving, and full of happiness." Or you can phrase it as if you already have it, so long as the feeling is not of lack, but of love, you're good. Good luck.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Hilary.
A shaman/psychologist and I decided that it's best I never see this person again in this lifetime. Sometimes I'll talk back to him but mostly it is constant insults coming from him. I just want it to stop.
I do not wish to associate with this guy who is also a narcissist and an energy vampire. It really is another lifetime I'll ever meet in person again with this insidious son of a *****.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:22 AM
ant

Just to clarify,

We ALL have an inner voice,

It depends what more we lean to,when becomes to unstable upbringing,trauma and addictions etc etc.

And what we overcome.

It's only from the mind and a false identity built up over time.

It is not you,

Not your true 'self',

Nor you,but just of the mind.: )
Old 22-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Legrand

Understanding communication with words would not be possible without a form of telepathic connection.

Regards