Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-09-2015, 02:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
..."The big bang in no way means that a finite occupied space Universe did not exist eternally"...

I mistyped previously and correct myself here above.

The big bang scenario is in some ways like the evolution scenario;s, in that we dont really know what exactly happen, at some time(s) in the past.

We can have various scenarios arise from evidence EX;

1) o>O>o>O> and eternally existent UniVerse that expands then contracts then expands then contracts,

2) multiverse ideas where we have two or more local universe's that spawn new local universe(s)....(u)(U)(u).....here again, the whole set of multiverse's sum-total as the one Universe aka God{ess}

All local universe's are interrconnected by gravity at minimum i.e. there cannot exist multiple local universe's in isolation, not connected minimally by gravity.

r6

I think you have the right of it.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 24-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
I see what your saying but as Im given a choice then I must choose love and light and positivity and it makes sense I suppose that all energy as in dark and light comes from the one source but it seems to me that the consciousness of the love part of consciousness is the thing that makes it all worthwhile ,,,,Gods always trying to return us to Love hence we suffer in our own delusion that we are powerless and choiceless when the choice is always available.....

I think, perhaps, inherent within our language there is certain things that we give to much substance too. I am beginning to believe that there are no problems, that there is only opportunity.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 24-09-2015, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
Good question. If God is without a beginning, and God created the universe, then what did God do before the universe existed? And what suddenly prompted him to create the universe?

Maybe God never did anything at all.

Quote:
I think the reason this is confusing is because we erroneously think of the universe as existing within time, when in fact time only exists within the universe. In other words, God first existed outside of time and creation. Then God created the universe, and with the universe came time and the beginning of eternity.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Finite, occupied space, irrespective of what singly unifying label--- God, Consciousness, Aether, Gravity, UniVerse, energy ---we use to identify it, exists eternally.

1) occupied space cannot be created/emerge nor destroyed,

2) occupied space is finite, ergo, a systemically structural integrity,{imho },

3) macro-infinite, non-occupied space, is the background for our finite, occupied space, we identify as one whole set ergo the identification Uni-V-erse.

4) "U"niverse, is a more comprehensive, wholistic set identity, since inherently includes non-occupied space, and metaphysical-1 mind/intellect, in addition to UniVerse.

So the above trinity exists eternally, in complementation to each other.

So expansive bangs, irrespective of big or small, and irrespective of repeating cycle, or a multiple-set of local universe's, within the context of the above trinity set, that, is identified with by the word "U"niverse.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
..."The big bang in no way means that a finite occupied space Universe did not exist eternally"..
1) o>O>o>O> and eternally existent UniVerse that expands then contracts then expands then contracts,
2) multiverse ideas where we have two or more local universe's that spawn new local universe(s)....(u)(u)(u).....here again, the whole set of multiverse's sum-total as the one Universe aka God{ess}
All local universe's are interrconnected by gravity at minimum i.e. there cannot exist multiple local universe's in isolation, not connected minimally by gravity.r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Knower

The origin of anything, is unity. The origin of a sliced piece of bread - if you were to run time backwards - would reveal a whole loaf in which all sliced pieces would fuse as one. All pieces, units of matter, anything - if one were to run time back would reveal a condition in which all known separate pieces were once one and inseparable. The current pursuit of science the "Theory of everything" is the endeavor to find how all known forces were at once one force. The physicist Frank Wilchzek considers each force to be different aspects of the same one ultimate symmetry or different facets of the same one diamond.

Imagine once a piece separates from the unity it creates a timeline. Point A, the beginning: the time when it broke from unity and established its own existence. And point B. the end: when it returns to unity.

Therefore our time does have a beginning and does have an end - beginning and ending in unity. Think of the timeline now as looping back on itself, point A and B joining to becoming the same point: Unity. The line becomes a circle. God is beyond the circle. And in fact the unity point rests in God.

As far as time before our time (the circle) I believe exists because, I believe God emerged - he became self aware which would define a distinction a time if you will, between before he became self aware and after he became self aware. Once God became aware, a time was made manifest. There however would be no beginning or end. Think of a line but vertical. A forever present moment, never changing. Therefore from God's perspective within a Vertical timeline once he became self aware and in effect "Woke up" he would not recall a time in which he was not (since there is no beginning or end) - and it would indeed not exist within his timeline. Therefore I believe to God's subjective experience he always was aware, there was no "Time" in which he was not. Now you can ask, how long was God waiting before he decided to create. But remember God's time is vertical and expresses no distinction from moment to moment. In vertical time there is only one moment. All that existed was a moment - and so we are forced to concede that only a moment went by before God created.

Very strange this vertical timeline. God's subjective experience would be he has no beginning/no end in a forever present moment, and creation began in that same moment.

So before our time, the time we inhabit - is God's time, the two of which are different in nature. And before God's time, was no time.

So: No time, leads to God's time, leads to our time.

I suppose from God's perspective looking down at us it looks like this:

Outside God's time is nothing. Inside, God occupies a forever present moment. There is no change no destination on his level. HE will always be. And he is all there is. No beginning, no end. From his timeline looking down to ours, he can observe unity and all time starting from that unity and ending at the unity.

This could all be B. S. , but it's good to illustrate how above our heads all of this really is.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Suspended
Knower

Yes God truly exists in each one of us and everywhere else. God created all of us and god takes care how life processes.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I read this and it seems sadly to have a ring of truth about it.

If God exists then he/she/it would have to be highly complex to have created reality, therefore wouldn't there have to be something even more complex to have created God and so on..

If we say something must have created the universe/s and everything has to have a start then doesn't that apply to God?? Something must have created God surely? If the universe needs a prime mover then surely wouldn't God?

We cant accept a universe without a beginning but we accept a God as something without?

How could God always have been??
I Love this question, its one my son asked years ago. The only answer I believe we can give, is this; The evolution of consciousness just within this human plane is enormous, consider the difference in consciousness between a plant and Einstein. When our consciousness makes the jump up to the next plane (level of consciousness) then without the physical matter we now deal in, everything changes and our ability to appreciate what that will be like is really beyond our ability to appreciate. So then, when we get to a god level of consciousness we cannot even imagine what that would be like. So to appreciate where the divine came from is just something we couldn`t possibly understand. Thats my take on it anyway.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I am the opposite. I find it hard to bend my mind to accept
that there is a beginning or end.

I love that !
Quote:
I am beginning to believe that there are no problems,
that there is only opportunity
What a sentence! Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru