Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Master

I think if we face all our fears, we move beyond the 3D matrix, we are free and we use our energy differently.
Old 22-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Experience of time

.........Past...< ) * | * ( <....future

....past< ) | 2D slice-of-time | ( < future

<<<<<<<) now (<<<<<<<<

...goes < ) time (< comes ......
----------------------------------------------------------------
>>>forward >>>>>Arrow-of-time >>>forward>>>>

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/frequency-of-time\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time-wave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( * t * )( * t * )( * t * )( * t * )( * t * )

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I think if we face all our fears, we move beyond the 3D matrix, we are free and we use our energy differently.

But you're still confined in time. I think there is time on the other side to.
Old 22-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
But you're still confined in time. I think there is time on the other side to.

If enough people raise consciousness high enough then the dimension shifts. That means ascension, which a many people are starting to talk about.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Master

Time is in relation to mass and motion in the 3D universe and its worlds. It is everywhere. Because it is relative this means different quantities of time will be experienced differently if we could be in both locations.

In our discussion we talk about giving up the physical. Giving up mass changes time but there still is motion in what we call space. Time is the a quantity of space distance even if one calls it travel so I treat it as a word that exists in all places we talk about. It takes time to travel. In the 3 D universe that is easy to see, the amount of time (and space) to travel from point A to B at the speed of light in one year in time. If one goes 10 times the speed of light one still cannot go from A to Z in space, only A to J. Was wondering, what other concept of time is there as I see the word working in other dimensions simply because time is known to be so fluid and malleable. Do others see time (the word) as literally stopping never leaving A.

Last edited by lemex : 22-02-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 22-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Time is in relation to mass and motion in the 3D universe and its worlds. It is everywhere. Because it is relative this means different quantities of time will be experienced differently if we could be in both locations.

In our discussion we talk about giving up the physical. Giving up mass changes time but there still is motion in what we call space. Time is the a quantity of space distance even if one calls it travel so I treat it as a word that exists in all places we talk about. It takes time to travel. In the 3 D universe that is easy to see, the amount of time (and space) to travel from point A to B at the speed of light in one year in time. If one goes 10 times the speed of light one still cannot go from A to Z in space, only A to J. Was wondering, what other concept of time is there as I see the word working in other dimensions simply because time is known to be so fluid and malleable. Do others see time (the word) as literally stopping never leaving A.

I think the other side has the concept of time because they work with our dimension. Time would be elastic, it is not limiting as it is on our side.
Old 27-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Master

But I remember from my past life to put myself in the observer stage, be one with it, and then, everything was possible for the mind, to achieve because I was one with the universe. So, I could walk through a wall, anything.
Old 27-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Master

No the dimension shift will happen soon anyway as the planet in it's cycle are going for it wether we like it or not. So, yes, rasiing our frequencies but it's gonna happen anyway. So raising frequencies is not for the planet to raise up, but for us to do so. Individually,
Old 27-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
But I remember from my past life to put myself in the observer stage, be one with it, and then, everything was possible for the mind, to achieve because I was one with the universe. So, I could walk through a wall, anything.
What I find interesting is our ability to remember what we've done in other lives and yet our inability to bring-forth the same focus in this one?

Have you tried reawakening this 'being at one with the universe' or are you only getting shadows of this previous experience?
Do you feel that each life is "progressive" or are we exploring entirely different themes with each incarnation, with each life's-abilities being restricted to those specific challenges?
Old 28-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Master
There are huge aspects of our oversoul that can be accessed, and which can be accessed more fully within certain lifetimes.

In this age, the health and vitality of the body and the greater legal and social freedom of thought, education, exploration, and self-realisation certainly potentially allow for a greater opportunity to better realise one's potential. Or to squander it, I suppose.

I know that I have retained my knowledge of healing and energy work (from many lifetimes), my spiritual and mystical bent (from many lifetimes). I remember in my most pressing past lifetime that I was hobbled in so many ways. Primarily by being a woman in a religious society, and one both abandoned by my husband (for not bearing a son but only a daughter) and yet also not free to marry the man I loved. I had no means or social freedom to travel or recreate my life...I was small and frail like many women and I did not have the gift of words.

I particularly wasn't good at speaking for myself...I recall constantly feeling frustrated at my inability to convey my inner life, to stand for my own dignity and humanity in the face of constant denigration and indignity. And as well, I recall typically feeling desperately vulnerable, threatened, and generally hampered by being a woman in that place and time. Life was hard then...particularly if under constant threat of rape, hunger, and various civil wars.

I knew I would need both a mind and body of great capacity and flexibility this go-round...one of fortitude, endurance, principles, strength, generosity, faith, grace, and energetic abundance to accomplish the things I would need to do and to experience. And I certainly wanted the means and the ability to express myself more truly, to stand for myself and for those I love. To use my voice to count for something in my own eyes, and not to count for the nothing that a corrupt society and intolerant religious institutions took me and most of us for, in those times. To challenge their injustice, to belie their callous and cruel judgment, with my own voice and my own presence, if nothing else. And ideally, to realise my potential more fully and to more deeply fill my life and the lives of those close to me with authentic love and connection...so that we can all realise our potential more fully.

I did bring forth the same focus and with proper nutrition and care of the body, both mind and body can be molded into whatever your heart (soul, spirit) desires. The purer the vessel, the more it (mind and body) can reflect your true essence.

The truth is I am illuminated (literally) by all of my prior life lessons. But only this last I mentioned above is in the forefront of my soul's (or my higher self's) "memory". It is the one with enduring lessons not only for me and those close to me, soul family and such, but more broadly for everyone living today. I am sure that is also the case for you and all the rest of us, once the memories, gifts, and understandings from your most relevant or pressing past experiences are accessed or recovered.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke