Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-01-2015, 05:35 AM
Experiencer
reading LOA have a ?

"Fortunately, here in your physical time-space reality, things do not manifest into your experience instantaneously. There is a wonderful buffer of time between when you begin to think about something and the time it manifests." Abraham (The Law of Attaction, the book)

this quote threw me a little because i don't know how quick the buffer can be in physical reality according to Abraham. When things manifest for me with in two seconds of me thinking it i usually refer to that as being instantaneous, however, i guess it truely wasn't and Abraham isn't wrong but...? any thoughts?
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 15-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Suspended

they can be instant. I remembering reading once that if a stadium of poeple were to focus on a basketball, one would itterally appear out of thin air. Never took it too serious but with LOA, matter being nothing but thoughts and energy, if you were to focus on something hard enough or in what ever way it is you focus, it could very well appear in moments, hours, days.

from the quantum physics viewpoint, the universe, or at least particles, are litterally condensing into solid matter and then melting away into what is called a waveform, which doesnt exist as a solid, and then condensing back into a solid. This happens continuously and about a billion times a second.
Old 16-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Master
Reading LOA have a ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
"Fortunately, here in your physical time-space reality, things do not manifest into your experience instantaneously. There is a wonderful buffer of time between when you begin to think about something and the time it manifests." Abraham (The Law of Attaction, the book)

this quote threw me a little because i don't know how quick the buffer can be in physical reality according to Abraham. When things manifest for me with in two seconds of me thinking it i usually refer to that as being instantaneous, however, i guess it truely wasn't and Abraham isn't wrong but...? any thoughts?

Dustin,

I believe your technique of manifesting through "holographic perception" , gleaned in the answer you provided in another thread (see 1st reference below)....may provide some insight. Consider that in the holographic paradigm, "the Whole is contained in every part of the Whole" in this manner:

"Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a part. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holigraphically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

Therefore, every "thing" one may desire to manifest already exists as "part of the Whole", in a non-physical vibrational state even before you "instruct the system" to translate its vibration into the physical equivalent you, then recognize as your desire manifested ("I said money, then looked up and fifty feet in front of me was $400.") in your example.

Please understand that You, yourself are the Whole expressing Itself as the "part" who sees Itself manifesting $400, and all the other near-instantaneous manifestations you reference in your example below.

What you've designated as the "buffer" is simply analogous to "how long" it takes you to fully tune Yourself into what has always been waiting to be experienced....instantly (because it's already there)! Time is NOT a buffer. What we call time is the effect of the Whole translating the vibrations of your desire from its non-physical instantaneous-ness, into the lowered vibrational rate that YOU, the "point of reference" as a person" (i.e. the Whole appearing as a part of the Whole) are perceiving the translation through.

Think of the "cursor" on your computer screen as the "point of reference" through which your instructions are "placed" as you type. Similarly, You are the Whole acting as Its point of reference.

As Genevieve Behrend says in her book, Your Invisible Power", "....your mind is the mirror in which the infinite Power and Intelligence of the Universe sees Itself reproduced". In other words, your mind, repeat YOUR mind, is Universal Mind seeing Itself through your eyes.

Do you see ?

Hint (see Reference 2, below) for why this is so: "To begin with, a physical environment does not actually exist! Instead, it's existence is a pseudo-structure coming out of a nonphysical environment. Let's use an example to make this point perfectly clear. Physical reality is like an ice cube floating on top of a lake. The lake represent the nonphysical environment, and the ice cube represents the physical environment. Both the lake and the ice cube contain similar base parts (water); however those parts are assembled differently (one solid and the other liquid), giving each different properties. Also, one item supersedes the other. If the ice cube were to dissolve, it would become part of the lake. However, if the lake were to dry up, the ice cube would no longer exist. So it is with a physical and a nonphysical environment. The life-force, energy, and sustaining factors, for physical reality, come from a nonphysical source and are dependent on that source for its existence. This interrelationship makes physical reality's building-blocks subject to the rules and laws of a nonphysical environment, much like how you are subject to the laws and rules of your community."

Finally, please also understand that you, as Dustin, are "Whole-igraphically) present in every part of the Whole NOW!

....and so are each of us, as well.

Hope this helps....and I'd be very interested in your own take on "holographic perception", as you've experienced it.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...20&postcount=2

Reference: http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc4/hrc4-12.shtml

Reference: http://www.lightisreal.com/YourInvisiblePower.pdf (open in new window)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 18-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Great post. guthrio.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Master
Reading LOA have a ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Great post. guthrio.

Thanks, Miss Hepburn,

....although I only scratched the surface of what is actually entailed in manifesting, I'm absolutely certain your reference to what is contained in the book you've cited on another thread, would be even more revealing to the subject. (see reference below).

The channeled book you cited is: "An Ascension Handbook, by Tony Stubbs."

I was absolutely blown away by your brief description...and the effect of this experience on you. Am hoping to hear more, maybe even as new thread as wonderful as the one you've started entitled "Quotes of Abraham".

Looking forward to that, if you are so inclined!

God bless you!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...79&postcount=8
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 08-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Master
An Ascension Handbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Thanks, Miss Hepburn,

....although I only scratched the surface of what is actually entailed in manifesting, I'm absolutely certain your reference to what is contained in the book you've cited on another thread, would be even more revealing to the subject. (see reference below).

The channeled book you cited is: "An Ascension Handbook, by Tony Stubbs."

I was absolutely blown away by your brief description...and the effect of this experience on you. Am hoping to hear more, maybe even as new thread as wonderful as the one you've started entitled "Quotes of Abraham".

Looking forward to that, if you are so inclined!

God bless you!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...79&postcount=8

To Any and All,

Please find herein the URL to the aforementioned channeled reference above, entitled "An Ascension Handbook", which, without violating either its clearly articulated copyright restrictions or any of the rules about copyright use in this Spiritual Forum which pertain thereto,...

....will still, nevertheless, blow you away with its depth, comprehensiveness, and applicability to much we've all discussed. What a treasure!

Hope this helps you answer many, many questions... it certainly is working for me!

Reference: https://www.google.com/#q=an+ascensi...from+s erapis....(herein provided as a Google search)
Old 09-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Haha guthrio, not many people actually listen to me so it is nice you
found that book I found so extraordinary!!
It really IS!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Haha guthrio, not many people actually listen to me so it is nice you
found that book I found so extraordinary!!
It really IS!

Great minds, Miss Hepburn, great Universal Mind!
Old 09-03-2015, 03:41 PM
"Now we saw earlier that your body is composed of aware energy...
We've also seen that this energy has a field that stretches to infinity..."

Random excerpts from the book that might
entice someone to get it.

'An Ascension Handbook', by Tony Stubbs

Old 10-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Master
We are the World.

Here's an excerpt from page 69 of "An Ascension Handbook", that is equally enticing...

....it's often been said that science and religion are like two railroad trains on parallel tracks, with religion looking for the Thinker and science looking for the Thought. They will soon come to a switch where the two tracks become one. What will happen? There could be a terrible wreck or they could realize that the Thinker and the Thought are one. The organizing principle of the universe and the energy from which the physical and non-physical universe is made are the same thing: a continuum of aware energy of every conceivable and inconceivable frequency, organized with breathtaking beauty, and delighting in the exhilaration of creativity."

Reminds me of the lyrics of the award-wining song made popular in 1985, with its memorable refrain: "We are the world. We are the children".

Now we know why...."We are the Universe", as well....

Enjoy the book, referenced above...and the "movie", referenced below.

YouTube Video and Lyrics of "We are the World": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esNkGb7x8h4