Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 02-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Guide

what if Antarctica use to be Atlantis before it froze?

I had a strange thought and wanted opinions, while reading this article about antartica beloved to have palm trees in the past, mayb that's Atlantis?
Old 02-04-2015, 05:06 AM
wanderlusterer

North pole? Sounds possible. And its location having sunlight pretty much 24/7 might also have caused the mist/no rain weather
Old 02-04-2015, 05:16 AM
Guide

I thought antartica was South Pole? And the north pole has 24/7 daylight? That's awesome
Old 02-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Experiencer
This is an interesting concept indeed. Earth's magnetic field might have shifted considerably before recorded history so maybe at some point the poles were reversed...maybe when Atlantis was destroyed. This was just a spontaneous thought...does this resonate in anyone ? It would be interesting to explore latent genetic memories encoded in our dna from the distant past.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:40 AM
Guide

I am so interested in Atlantis, it spartsnmy curiosity so much and I always do see strange things that have to do with it. I was just reading about some scientists digging in antarticas ice and this random thought/inner knowing poked up when I was it ntwasnt even thinking of Atlantis that , it must be there, but its covered in ice. I feel a connection with it I guess
Old 02-04-2015, 05:49 AM
Experiencer
Yes i feel this connection too, as well as with ancient Egypt. I trust in spontaneous thoughts surfacing out of the blue, without the consious intervention. Maybe it's our spiritual heritage, or something we should "remember" during this period of time. I feel deep things are set in motion after 2012 maybe Atlantis is resurfacing in a spiritual sense, what it stands for stirs inside us...just thoughts :)
Old 02-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Suspended
Iv heard Atlantis still exists on earth just in another vibrational frequency.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Experiencer
I believe Tolkien maybe have given hints about Atlantis. Like the elven homeworld, it could not have sunk under the waves, but moved to another parallel dimension or something..this could explain why no one ever found it. Maybe some Atlanteans chose to remain with mankind, share their wisdom, guide us towards a better destiny. If so, their bloodline is alive in many of us today.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:54 PM
wanderlusterer

Perhaps if such a place existed physically, it may have sunk into a cavern underground, which may explain why we have a clear map of pretty much every square inch of the planet and no sign of any atlantis (assuming its really not just very very deep underwater). Something like hollow earth theory. Maybe thats the middle earth he was talking about
Old 02-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
Perhaps if such a place existed physically, it may have sunk into a cavern underground, which may explain why we have a clear map of pretty much every square inch of the planet and no sign of any atlantis (assuming its really not just very very deep underwater). Something like hollow earth theory. Maybe thats the middle earth he was talking about
Hm, "middle" Earth...maybe you have a point here, i believe a lot in Tolkien work is metaphors, parables.
Perhaps he attempted to convey truths to people he couldn't openly talk about, Atlantis hid many secrets of technology and spirituality kept hidden from the public as it would certainly give great power to the keepers of those secrets...don't you just love a good conspiracy theory lol