Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2014, 04:16 AM
aadi007

Suggestion about adding new forum.

Hii, i am relatively new here so it might not be appropriate but i have observed
That there is forum for every religion which is generally practisced but there is no forum for Atheism, i dont know i am not atheist but i do feel like there should be one as it is also a way to live life just like every religion, so if there are forum for very less practisced religions and literally fairytales then i think atheist do deserved to have their forum. It will just create a more balanced forum since atheist will discuss their own religious views or i say more researched view on their forum rather than the religious forums, it might create more peaceful atmosphere in forums. Anyway thats my own opinion, others may find it unppropriate.
Old 21-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Ecthalion

I don't think your request will be granted aadi.
It seems that we can say what we wish about anyone who is sceptical, calling them animal abusers, accusing them of incest and referring to them as intellectual pygmies.
Atheists, agnostics and sceptics are not welcome on SF.
A friend of mine just told me he was leaving SF because of the bias here and I fully understand what he means. I expect I will soon be joining him.
Old 21-07-2014, 05:39 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
I don't think your request will be granted aadi.
It seems that we can say what we wish about anyone who is sceptical, calling them animal abusers, accusing them of incest and referring to them as intellectual pygmies.
Atheists, agnostics and sceptics are not welcome on SF.
A friend of mine just told me he was leaving SF because of the bias here and I fully understand what he means. I expect I will soon be joining him.

Hii echalion, you supported me on this but not positve about the request, i hope i am right?
Friend some one have said that if we bear the injustice and be mute about it then we are as guilty as the person who is doing injustice.
Atheism should have their place in this forum, without the logical and scientific reasoning of teachins in religious scriptures the human species will just be led to the darkness, instead of light.

As i have said earlier if fairytales have their forum then atheist should have their forum, or atleast a subforum for experimenting.

I didnt know that atheist get bashed up on this forum, it shouldnt surprise me though i was bashed up for clearing a cocept on crystal forum.
Anyway thanks for standing up.
Old 21-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Ecthalion

I agree with you 100% aadi.

I am not an atheist. I am open minded about all things and like constructive dialogue. However, it seems that we are not allowed to question anyone's beliefs - except for atheists who we can insult to our hearts' content.
Old 21-07-2014, 06:46 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
I agree with you 100% aadi.

I am not an atheist. I am open minded about all things and like constructive dialogue. However, it seems that we are not allowed to question anyone's beliefs - except for atheists who we can insult to our hearts' content.

It is ok Ecthalion, even people who follow the religion can question atheis, but insulting, bashing them would be a call for taking some measures. I think our forums admins are very great at keeping fights at bay. Dont worry just read my PM and dont try to do suicide bombing.
I am expecting admins comment on this post. I hope i will get admins attention.
Old 21-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Suspended
I questioned those in charge yesterday. Today I see my post has disappeared. Mine was a suggestion and a request. Have I had the courtesy of a reply? Nope. Just big, fat silence.

To question those in charge and it get swept under the proverbial carpet - that is bad form. It reeks of us/them and it's a disgrace.
Old 21-07-2014, 07:09 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I questioned those in charge yesterday. Today I see my post has disappeared. Mine was a suggestion and a request. Have I had the courtesy of a reply? Nope. Just big, fat silence.

To question those in charge and it get swept under the proverbial carpet - that is bad form. It reeks of us/them and it's a disgrace.

It is okay to protest, my friend. Since some changes in societies have to be demanded same goes for forum. But the people incharge have their duties to fulfill, they are the ones who are sacrificing their quality time to regulate the posts in these forums, so we shouldnt distrust them. They know what is best for forum, if we find that this is not the case then we have every right to see that it gets delievered. just read my PM, and if you want support me..
Old 21-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
It is okay to protest, my friend.

From the disappearance of my post yesterday, I doubt it.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Master

I have to say I have watched the recent events unfurl with astonishment and dismay....

From my understanding Matt started this forum with the overall aim that people should both learn from each other and help each other along.
There is room for us all. And so it should be.

But any forum is a only as good as its members.

Nothing is served - and certainly not Matt's dream - by members, especially such respected and good-hearted ones as we have here, leaving or being made to leave...

May I make a suggestion, which might be the solution to the discord and accusations of bias.
Why not make Ecthalion and Squatchit moderators?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-07-2014, 02:56 PM
aadi007

Still no response from admin......
Closed Thread