Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-10-2017, 07:40 AM
Newbie ;)

○•°☆ Urgent! Please Listen to me I beg of you!

endbroken.livejournal.com

The secrets I have kept hidden for the past 6 or 7 years.

Are here

Spiritual knowledge

Prophecy

If any of you can convince me that it's all in my head, I will finally find peace!

This is my private online journa thatl I have kept since 2004 and all of my private thoughts are here for the world to see.

Thank you for taking an interest and if it calls to your spirit then know it is not I but the light that speaks through me. Truth, patience, love, and faith.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Lorelyen

Having a look - but this seems to be your personal holy book. What interests me is that I believe everyone should write heir own holy book which can start as a journal and gradually be refined into the higher principles, prophecies and directives.

I got as far as the "walls of text" then had to stop. Time isn't on my side right now 9 a.m. as I have to go to keep fit. I find walls of text difficult to grapple with whether on line or a physical book. Breaking it into paragraphs 3 or 4 lines long would have made it so much easier.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfi
endbroken.livejournal.com

The secrets I have kept hidden for the past 6 or 7 years.

Are here

Spiritual knowledge

Prophecy

If any of you can convince me that it's all in my head, I will finally find peace!

This is my private online journa thatl I have kept since 2004 and all of my private thoughts are here for the world to see.

Thank you for taking an interest and if it calls to your spirit then know it is not I but the light that speaks through me. Truth, patience, love, and faith.

Everything comes from our minds, you become what you think, hope you find your peace
Old 05-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Having a look - but this seems to be your personal holy book. What interests me is that I believe everyone should write heir own holy book which can start as a journal and gradually be refined into the higher principles, prophecies and directives.

I got as far as the "walls of text" then had to stop. Time isn't on my side right now 9 a.m. as I have to go to keep fit. I find walls of text difficult to grapple with whether on line or a physical book. Breaking it into paragraphs 3 or 4 lines long would have made it so much easier.

I wont bother to look now.

Walls of texts and me don't match..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Gotcha,

Not really a Holy book I was going for,
My own personal ideas. I was excited about 2 things that I thought were fascinating. The first - I gave a glimpse of spiritual ascension to a professional counselor. He slowly replied "That's exactly what it says in the Vedas". Indian ancient texts.

Second - I Discovered how to ascend with the bible, thought people might want to know, because I have never read anything on what I had learned from it.

I decided to read an ebook on the Gnostic sect of Christianity by a Harvad graduate. All lectures on Gnostic creation myth and etc... while reading it gave an explanation on exactly what I had experienced, it blew me away!

That's why I now believe in the Gnosticism. It's exciting to say the least!
Old 05-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfi
Gotcha,

Not really a Holy book I was going for,
My own personal ideas. I was excited about 2 things that I thought were fascinating. The first - I gave a glimpse of spiritual ascension to a professional counselor. He slowly replied "That's exactly what it says in the Vedas". Indian ancient texts.

Second - I Discovered how to ascend with the bible, thought people might want to know, because I have never read anything on what I had learned from it.

I decided to read an ebook on the Gnostic sect of Christianity by a Harvad graduate. All lectures on Gnostic creation myth and etc... while reading it gave an explanation on exactly what I had experienced, it blew me away!

That's why I now believe in the Gnosticism. It's exciting to say the least!

Our experiences are always looking for a match to make sense of them as being a "part of something" especially when they are our own personal experience and we don't understand, I remembered feeling very isolated in some of my rather weird and crazy ones...It can feel exciting and special of course, but in the end I realized that letting go of attaching my experience once I understood them, lead me into a more open pathway to experience so much more and that was exciting.

I like what your saying about ascending the bible, to actually meet it and open to experience yourself through it to know more for you, now that is exciting..

If you are happy with Gnosticism and it is working for you, that's great.I found this little piece and liked it enough to post it here..
Quote:
"They taught that the path to liberation lay in the attainment of Gnosis, the knowledge of sacred truths of the spiritual universe. They said that each human being is the inheritor of a divine spark, a bit of fire given by the hand of God"-http://www.essene.com/Gospels/GnosticAndSophia.html

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Master
You have 'touched' spirit but you write from the mind. The mind cannot fathom most of spirit yet it still tries.

So, its not ALL in your mind, but the parts of you that struggle ARE all in your mind.

From "Human conscious elevation Basic Tutorial":
"First, train your mind to be absent of thoughts"
More work on this might help.

Also some exercises in BOTH 'detachment' and 'presence' would help too (one without the other leads one astray).
Old 07-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Master
no
its not in yore hed
ys iv bean tld it 2
its in yore hed
i sea htngs no els can sea
u need new glasss yes im wearin thm
thy get me secondd
so yes i get u 100000/ i do
iwa i wz it funrell wak i saw mush spirtss in 1 go it giv me a hed ake it did
sum tims in chrh chappl or crem chapl spirts seam 2 wnt 2 yapp in my hed thy do