Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Master
I am in the process of building my spiritual business, so this resonates.
Old 24-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Master

Fri 24th June, 2016
Enchanted Map Oracle, Making a Choice

To get the best bang out of your buck today, plan ahead before taking your first step. Where do you want to end up? What does it look like? If you have a firm end goal in mind, it'll be easier to tackle all the decisions and steps leading up to it, ie "which of these options brings me closer to my goal?" rather than which one is 'best'. Optimiiiiise!
Old 24-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Divine Guidance for Fri 24th June, 2016
Shadowscapes

The Emperor

Alright, I am noticing this guy poppin' up for the others so maybe we are all in theme here. I get the words " Grab the bull by the horns" (I got some cray' whispers ) I think this card calls us to take initiative and self responsibility on establishing personal order . Regain some balance and structure. You gotta 'kick that dirt off your shoulder' and get it together. Meditate, shower, run, shake yourself off your funk to reconnect to your inner power.... Show yourself who is the real boss'

shout out to Jayz lol
Old 24-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Master
Divine Guidance for 6.24.16

Knight of Spring (Victorian Fairy Tarot)

There are new opportunities popping up if we take a moment to look around at our surroundings. Some of them may be hidden. Spring into action when the timing is right.

Old 28-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance for 06.28.16

Ace of cups shawdowscape

Love, Compassion, creativity. This a time for new friendships and new beginnings, if you are feeling isolated this is time you will want to get out there and expand your social circle in a very positive way, you will be recognized and valued, allow your creative expressions and emotions shine through with confidence.

Last edited by faithy : 28-06-2016 at 04:54 PM.
Old 28-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Master

^ hi faithy, that picture's actually the QoC, not the Ace! :)
Old 28-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
^ hi faithy, that picture's actually the QoC, not the Ace! :)

I love the Shadowscapes Queen and her turtles :)
Old 28-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Experiencer
Opps thank you, I fixed it, the card I picked was the ace of cups, i just put wrong pic up, sorry :)
Old 02-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Master

Enchanted Map Oracle
Spark, rev

This card can mean several different things, although it generally starts out with a comment that you may be feeling the grind; things don't feel easy or particularly fun. From here, you have several options, one of which may be more relevant to your situation than the others.

1) You need to feel your soul so you can feel a bit more upbeat/inspired about what you're doing

2) You may need to revisit the intention behind your actions; is this really the best way forward?

or 3), sometimes things just suck slightly and there's no way around this (kind of like me and how I feel about cleaning the bathroom). You may need to accept it and push through regardless.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Book1

Divine guidance thread for July 3rd, 2016. The Souls Journey by Praagh

Perseverance

Message: I know that I can do whatever I set my mind to. Life doesn't just happen, we make it happen. In order to experice many successes in life, you must realize the strength within yourself and the quality of inner courage. Your intuition -your connection to spirit is your compass. Now is the time to make the proper changes and take risks do things you never thought you could before, your soul would not yearn for something that you could not accomplish. Be aware of your inner strength, you are capable of greatness.