Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Sourcerer

~Unconditional Love Appreciation Thread~

For those that truly appreciate Unconditional Love (however you perceive It), and who believe in living the Art of Appreciation, this thread is presented as a platform for sharing your positive thoughts, stories, exercises and appreciation. Thank you.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Sourcerer

One night years ago I was sitting on a bench along the Riverwalk, and an older gentleman came strolling by with his head tilted toward the ground, seemingly absorbed in "his own world."

He almost passed me by, before he suddenly stopped and said, "You are kind of spiritual, aren't you?" I smiled and laughed, saying something like, "Yes. More than 'kind of.'" (My ego couldn't resist saying "More than." ) He mumbled something and then continued on his way...

I recall that I had likewise perceived that he was intuitively tuned in, when I first noticed him walking along the Riverwalk. I recognized that he was tuned into an inner reality (akin to the dream state), and after he made his comment I realized that he had essentially been "reading my aura."

I felt an intimate psychic link of spiritual brotherhood with him, as I too had a sense that he was very spiritually open when I first noticed him.

Perhaps another time I'll mention my brief encounter with the mysterious "Riverwalk Fox" that I saw that same year. Hehe. Blessings.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:33 AM
missrachel300

Its nothing too special.... but, I so appreciate the unconditional love of my cats. :)
They truly are my babies! CatLuv4ever, lol.

Your spiritual connection must have been very comforting!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrachel300
Its nothing too special.... but, I so appreciate the unconditional love of my cats. :)
They truly are my babies! CatLuv4ever, lol.

Your spiritual connection must have been very comforting!

Hello, my friend! Oh, that is a very powerful connection indeed, my friend. Cats are powerful channels of Unconditional Love, for sure. Amazing beings! That is a great example. Thank you for the warm compliment. True! It's a very comforting feeling; a true companion in my life.

By the way, just a few minutes ago I gave you a warm hello and welcome in MissDaytona's thread. Thanks again. Peace.