Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Experiencer

What does GOD'S Treasure Chest Contain ?

Diamonds ? Gold? Not at all. It contains only the following four books comprising his Personal Handbook containing, 'All the knowledge in the Universe' ISBN 9788190950299.

1. The Real History of the Ancient World'
2. The Universe
3. Nature's Bio-laws of Action
4. 21st Century Bhagavad-Gita

When God goes for His slumber ( that lasts for more than 10 raised to power 48 years ) during night, He uploads these 4 books into the minds of millions of women devotees called as 'Smiritiyan'. In order to not to lose memory they recite the verses from these books throughout the night. Next morning when GOD wakes, up the 'Smiritiyan', Download all these books into the mind of God to enable Him to recollect and to begin the creation (that includes gold and diamonds) all over again.

It would be a pity if we do not take advantage of this knowledge.
Old 17-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Diamonds ? Gold? Not at all. It contains only the following four books comprising his Personal Handbook containing, 'All the knowledge in the Universe' ISBN 9788190950299.

2. The Universe

When God goes for His slumber ( that lasts for more than 10 raised to power 48 years ) during night, He uploads these 4 books into the minds of millions of women devotees called as 'Smiritiyan'. In order to not to lose memory they recite the verses from these books throughout the night. Next morning when GOD wakes, up the 'Smiritiyan', Download all these books into the mind of God to enable Him to recollect and to begin the creation (that includes gold and diamonds) all over again.

It would be a pity if we do not take advantage of this knowledge.
Interesting thread.

Ever stopped to wonder why God needs to meditate all the time if God is God? No? I have. I came to the conclusion that Brahman is totally formless but our individual consciousness tries to formulate it.

So what would be in God's Personal Briefcase IMO? (In my OPINION?)

1. The entire, unabridged Akashic Records, written by Master Chitra Gupta himself - this is #1 on God's 'must read' list.

2. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking -to Remind Himself of the day they crossed paths and played dice with the universe.

3. The Idiots Guide to Universal Management - I don't know if such a book exists, but I shall write it and give it to God if He wants me to.

4. An updated 21st century edition of The Vedas - bring back the old wrathful, fire-breathing Gods of old who have been forgotten over time - let's call it "A Concise History of Hindu Religious Idealism" because even God gets confused sometimes.

When God goes to sleep, the universe sleeps with Him... Jai Adi Shankhara... Jai Pralayankara....

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 19-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:

2. The Universe

Well evidently god has a pretty poor publicist considering that amazon has the book listed as: Out of Print--Limited Availability.

So until god can work-out the kinks with (her/his) "it's" publisher I've found some other books that will suffice until then. (and lets face it, most of these "god" books are usually an extrapolated version of what science currently knows. Ya ain't gonna see a god book insisting that the earth is currently flat!)

A good place to start on what's known so far about our origins as a species are these two exceptional reads:

The Last Ape Standing by Chip Walter
A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Harari

Follow those with this genius exploratory read on how we humans may well have evolved in relation to our mating habits.

Sex at Dawn by Christoper Ryan

We have consistently been told that we're a Monogamist species but this general view of such is quiet recent. It doesn't appear at all that we evolved with this in mind. Nor was it Polygamist. Our minds and bodies appear to have evolved around a Polyamory model (in which participants have multiple romantic partners). This is likely why it's so difficult for many to keep their attentions and affections focused strictly on the farm. :)

Then, this book is exceptionally cool: Not So Different; finding Human Nature in Animals by Nathan H. Lents

We keep thinking we're different, and above all that's around us, when really the only difference is that we humans tend to burn-off tons of calories on repetitive 'thinking'. The rest of us is completely animal to it's core, both in function and maintenance.

Now follow that read with this, The Story of the Human Body, by Daniel Lieberman for more details as to how our animal bodies adapted to nature as it has.

And then: Meet Your Happy Chemicals: Dopamine, Endorphin , Oxytocin, Serotonin by Loretta Graziano, it's a good book to read as to how our bodies chemicals are at play in relation to our emotional makeup.

Now going a little deeper into the naturally processing engine, that is our body, I would recommend, I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life, by Ed Yong

This book nicely reflects the emerging science from the study called the Human MicroBiome Project, which is exploring the necessity of being aware-of and incorporating the microbial diversity that helps run our bodily organism.

If you want to know what's going on in the soil along these lines read: Teaming with Microbes, the Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web, by Jeff Lowenfels and Wayne Lewis

When it gets down to "thinking and 'practical' enlightenment" you can read the first couple of chapters of Exploring the Crack in the Cosmic Egg by Joseph Chilton Pearce. Pearce does a nice job of demonstrating how we've split ourselves from nature and have created and live within a semantic version of reality. A semantic version is purely thought driven, with the "experience" of nature itself appearing outside and distant.

And then read What's Wrong with Mindfulness (and What Isn't) by Bary Magid. This is a collection of essays by Buddhists practitioners who are detailing the cumbersome issues that accompany the attempt to take a Buddhist practice and then trying to retrofit it to a western-cultural-mindset.

Now, these aren't high-end spiritual books that where channeled down by god knows who. (actually if you want to read some good books from that angle anything by Frank DeMarco is golden!) These are basic books (of which there are many, many more) that help detail our deep involvement as physical beings on a physical planet. This is the part that's so often overlooked by "spiritual" people on a "spiritual" quest. Without knowing this stuff you won't be able to differentiate between the "natural" experience, (which we're embedded in daily) and the contrast to what's outside of this perceptual framework.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:53 AM
Experiencer

For Organic Born

Thanks for showing interest in GOD

Though I have limited time to go through your full post I can only say that either you have full picture to know truth about God,Nature, Cosmos, Origins, , Human history, Soul, etc. or know nothing abou them. These books of different writers contain their speculated views far away from truth, and most probably are not correct. Indian Scriptures contain detailed and scientific account that I have summarized in these 4 Books, the sample pages of which could be seen on www.discoverybooks.org

Amazon need a local distributor that I do not have. If you want you can have The Books from me. Regarding my credentials you can read my Posts in Astronomy section
Old 25-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
For Organic Born

Thanks for showing interest in GOD

Now that's a pretty loaded sentence. Any interest that I would have in a god would be only those thoughts that were instilled in me while I was attempting to gain a perceptual footing in this lifetime. Any thoughts of a god are bound to be conditional and and culturally interpretive. So an interest in god would only reflect my experience with such programming, and wouldn't necessarily reflect anything of deep value in relation what's actually occurring in a "big picture" way. Just saying.. :)

Quote:
These books of different writers contain their speculated views far away from truth, and most probably are not correct.

You haven't read them and yet you've already decided that there's nothing of value based purely on how you would prefer things to be. Truth comes to all of us from differing ways and none are solid to the degree that we can "intellectually" state that "this is the truth". For as one layer of understanding becomes apparent it leads to yet another set of observations that were previously hidden by our earlier assumptions. In which case it is wise for us to keep our definitions loose and openly flexible.

The folks who wrote the books that I posted are open to being proven wrong, as long as the information that confronts them is based on sober observations and not simply on "belief". I started reading some of the sample pages at the link that you posted and right away started slogging through murky speculations being defined as assumed fact. Not really my cup of tea. Much of the "new age" is overflowing with such speculation which is why I'm finding more functional appreciation in what is found within the discipline of scientific discovery. I can see "some" of the science in what I'm reading in your books but what's discussed leaps instantly into handy judgmental conclusions based mostly on superficial observations. I prefer my "facts" to be specifically explored, with 'conclusions' being offered in a more tentative way, not as absolutes.

If it was you who wrote these books then I want to give you high marks on the amazing amount of detail that you employed through graphics and the complexity of your thoughts in relation to your subject matter. It's just not something that works for me. My pathway is moving in a much different direction. I tend to view what you wrote as intellectual art, so kudos for that. :)