Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by comforting
one night I was being attacked by something (not physically) but thru sleep paralysis x
I believe it attacked me once through sleep paralysis. I felt like I was being shook. But that was a few years ago and hasn't happened since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
Have you tried gridding the healing crystals? Or asking your guides to allow you to communicate with the entity directly (that means listening to what the entity wants, rather than simply telling it to leave)?

How about Feng Shui?
I have not tried gridding, I couldn't find any grids for the crystals that I have. Any suggestions? I'm not very good at contacting my guides. I began practicing a few months ago but haven't found the alone time to do it since then. I talked to a lady about feng shui but the way she suggested to set my room was cluttered to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamStar
Perhaps it is hanging around in your room because it has a connection to something inside the room. Like an item or something?

Maybe you could be friends eventually? (I realize this joke may be in bad taste.. sorry :X)

Haha, I wish it wanted to be friends! Then I'd have nothing to worry about. There used to be a lot of arguing in my house from my grandparents who lived there before us. So I think that's what started it. It's weird that it targets me because I like to cleanse a lot and i'm more spiritual than anyone in my family.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunalass
May i ask why dark colors feel comfy to you?

I love the color black aside other colors. Black has just always been my favorite. The black and brown in my room feels nice and warm to me. I don't want to get rid of it :(
Old 10-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
I have not tried gridding, I couldn't find any grids for the crystals that I have. Any suggestions? I'm not very good at contacting my guides. I began practicing a few months ago but haven't found the alone time to do it since then. I talked to a lady about feng shui but the way she suggested to set my room was cluttered to me.

Your gravitation towards black and brown tell me that you want grounding, which is kind of a "negativity" in the sense of "not there."

Not all positivity is good, after all. It can be positively irritating.

All crystals have earth energy, and earth energy is grounding.

Here is my favorite resource.

I might actually suggest the "underworld gates" grid, and leave it laid out, but don't put an opening. See? Then whatever energy's bothering you can just drain out somewhere else, like a dehumidifier or a toilet.

If you start feeling drained yourself, then just take down the grid.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Master

For a start I'd suggest repainting your room! Colours impact on our emotions.

Don't take offence, but... Are you sure this is an actual entity and not a health issue?

You could try sprinkling salt around the room, that helps to dispel bad energies.

You could try placing halved onions or garlic in the corners of the room. Leave overnight, gather up without touching by hand in the morning, go outside and burn them.
Onions and garlic absorb negative energies of all kinds. The old vampire and garlic joke, more than a grain of truth to it...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator
If it is a malicious entity, it feeds off of your fear. When anything like this happens to me, my fear turns to determination, almost anger that it's trying to 'feed' off of me. I'm not sure if you are a believer in JC or not, but I've said the words "in the name of Jesus Christ (or you can use Archangel Michael) I demand that you leave. You are not welcome here and I demand that you leave and never come back." You can also meditate and picture a blanket of white light covering your entire home. Picture this 'blanket' of light coming down through the top of your house all the way down through the floor and back up again and up through the roof and out. This is a sweeping clean sort of energy that also helps. Make your room bright...open window shades, change the paint. If this entity is attached to something specific in your room...an object, placement of furniture etc, you will see a change in occurences. If it is a haunting, they don't like you to change things they are attached to. It's not always apparent what they are there for. If you feel like it's with you when you are not home however, I'd say it's not a traditional haunting. And the suggestion to ask what it might want is not out of the question. The main thing is don't let it scare you. On the inside, we are all made of energy. You are not weak because you are human, you are actually stronger. Good luck.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:25 AM
becklyn37

I was plagued by one of these things for over a year. I finally realized that my fear was what was keeping this thing around, and one night I mustered up all the courage I had and sent it loving thoughts, I even approached it as if to hug it with my arms open. It vanished before I could reach it, thank God, and it has not been back. It has been gone for over four months. I actually saw it disappear, like a black cloud being sucked into a vacuum! This is what has worked for me. Good luck, and try to stay as positive as you can. I know how hopeless it can seem. Keep us posted please.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
Your gravitation towards black and brown tell me that you want grounding, which is kind of a "negativity" in the sense of "not there."

Not all positivity is good, after all. It can be positively irritating.

All crystals have earth energy, and earth energy is grounding.

Here is my favorite resource.

I might actually suggest the "underworld gates" grid, and leave it laid out, but don't put an opening. See? Then whatever energy's bothering you can just drain out somewhere else, like a dehumidifier or a toilet.

If you start feeling drained yourself, then just take down the grid.

So you're saying I want to be somewhere else which is why I like those colors? Thank you for the URL, I'm going to make a grid once I go back to my house again. I don't go there often.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion

Don't take offence, but... Are you sure this is an actual entity and not a health issue?

You could try placing halved onions or garlic in the corners of the room. Leave overnight, gather up without touching by hand in the morning, go outside and burn them.
Onions and garlic absorb negative energies of all kinds. The old vampire and garlic joke, more than a grain of truth to it...

No offense taken at all, What kind of health issues do you mean? Like schizophrenia?

I've actually heard of onions being used to clean out the air in your room, never thought about it for energy. I'll definitely be doing that along with some incense, I hate the onion smell :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
If it is a malicious entity, it feeds off of your fear. When anything like this happens to me, my fear turns to determination, almost anger that it's trying to 'feed' off of me. I'm not sure if you are a believer in JC or not, but I've said the words "in the name of Jesus Christ (or you can use Archangel Michael) I demand that you leave. You are not welcome here and I demand that you leave and never come back." You can also meditate and picture a blanket of white light covering your entire home. Picture this 'blanket' of light coming down through the top of your house all the way down through the floor and back up again and up through the roof and out. This is a sweeping clean sort of energy that also helps. Make your room bright...open window shades, change the paint. If this entity is attached to something specific in your room...an object, placement of furniture etc, you will see a change in occurences. If it is a haunting, they don't like you to change things they are attached to. It's not always apparent what they are there for. If you feel like it's with you when you are not home however, I'd say it's not a traditional haunting. And the suggestion to ask what it might want is not out of the question. The main thing is don't let it scare you. On the inside, we are all made of energy. You are not weak because you are human, you are actually stronger. Good luck.

I have tried using Jesus' name, my mom always told me if I'm scared of an energy to tell it Jesus is with me and it must leave NOW. So I did that but nothing felt different. I still felt scared. Unfortunately my energy is affected very easily. If anyone is sad or upset near me, it makes me feel what they're feeling. Certain rooms make me feel terrified, certain objects as well. It's very hard for me to take a stand and I think it realizes that. I don't really know how to become stronger because the entity makes me feel so uncomfortable. I also feel like when I try to meditate it comes out. Maybe if I try meditating during the day it'll work out better?

I don't think it's attached to an object. My grandparents lived in my house and they were miserable with eachother. I think their negative energy created something or brought something out.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by becklyn37
I was plagued by one of these things for over a year. I finally realized that my fear was what was keeping this thing around, and one night I mustered up all the courage I had and sent it loving thoughts, I even approached it as if to hug it with my arms open. It vanished before I could reach it, thank God, and it has not been back. It has been gone for over four months. I actually saw it disappear, like a black cloud being sucked into a vacuum! This is what has worked for me. Good luck, and try to stay as positive as you can. I know how hopeless it can seem. Keep us posted please.

So maybe if I try to feel like it's loved and send positive thoughts to it, it will cancel out the bad energy! Thank you! I'm just worried if I show it any sort of attention it will attack me or something.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Master

You might try the circulation of wight light , or middle pillar . I had a made a post on the now closed Pavlina forum , but it looks like now gone, I will rewrite it hear if asked . You might also consider that you have created a thought form http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa You might use a statement like , I command that all thought forms be disloved and there energy relesed .