Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 22-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Ciqala

Transmutation

These are amazing times, I have been real busy doing a lot of work to assist in the changes. Just because I know some people are feeling pretty bummed because ascension wasn't noticeable, I wanted to share with you what I know thus far (just the basics), that all types of beings everywhere, elementals, animals, many extra terrestrials, angels, and other inter-dimensional beings, light workers on earth, humans and the earth herself are all joined together all over the earth right now, even if you are unaware of it! The ascension is happening and going as planned. You are where you need to be!
There was an apparent set back, they are not telling me many of the details of it, which happened sometime late yesterday, but have said they/we have overcome it! They say it was felt by some of us though.

Quick Message: Beautiful souls on earth, we are so proud of you, we understand this is hard on some of you, please know we are sending gallants of love to you and we are more than excited the coming changes are here, aren't you excited? There are some of you who are aware of our presences here on earth and we do not mean to ignore you if you see us going past you in your home towns, we are very busy and excited to be here!

This is a mix of my own words translating theirs and also theirs,

There are angels and many beings working everywhere on earth right now, actually if you can see it, they are literally everywhere, spinning vortexes of light, creating energetic beams and channels, as well as a GIANT worldwide WEB, the veil opened as planned on december 21st but it is not what many people were expecting. People were expecting something good and big to take place right away. But the 21st was felt and caused a lot of pain instead as the death of transmutation took place, as light beings from everywhere and not just on earth gathered all throughout that day to work together practically forcing a widespread transformation.
The burn of fire is painful and intense, and the ash of fires destruction is not pleasant, but from it creates purity and life and beauty and love, we shall expect these three phases to happen repeatedly for a short while, and in big and exciting amounts!
Ascension will come very soon because of this. They want us to know they are very proud of those of us who are awake and need our help now, but are focusing a lot on those who aren't. Their directions before the 21st were similar to "sit back, wait and do nothing" but that has changed to now, "those who can, help assist in spreading love! and really focus on spreading love to yourself."
Don't criticize those that are "asleep". They are changing.

Even the elemental beings have been assisting.
Earth beings wish us to remember to ground ourselves a lot more right now. That the higher frequencies are rising much more, we are going to feel off and unbalanced. We need to be in earth mother a lot more than usual. The elementals are going to make sure to surround us with gentle and calming energies, but we need to be outside. Visualizations of the earth are not going to be enough for us right now, we need to be outside with her!
We might be feeling more physical ailments right now because transmutation is increasing. We might be feeling warmer than usual because all of the angels are near us.
We need to also remember that the more higher frequencies we take in, we need to give out. Having too much positive energies overloading can result in making us feel off, as can feeling depleted.
Remember, little one, take generously of the love surrounding you right now. The love is everywhere. And even if you do not know it, you are helping with healing the earth right now so you can easily become exhausted. Gather with us ascended masters and spread your love and light to your home planet.

All over the world you may be entering some black days as the transmutation takes place. You may have thought you were transforming before, but that was just the preparation! Hold on, it might get a little bumpy before ascension takes place.
We have spread the earth with the firey energies of transmutation, and the ash of that left you feeling cold, it has already been cleaned and we are currently preparing for another big transformation, and some of you have felt the intensity of that. There will be more to come. We have been fighting and we have been working very hard, but the biggest problem we ran into has been cleared, there is still a lot going on right now, for some of today most of us have spare time to spend with you and calm you down.

During this your guides may not be around as much, they are very busy and needed right now as are also needed to be working on what comes up for you, getting extra rest, helping your fellow people, and for those of you who are being called to assist in the changes, and you are also to ascend and learn to embrace your own all encompassing love, which will then leave you to unite with your spirit families afterwards. Hold on throughout this, children, you are loved and you are becoming like gods, do not have fear. Keep your faith! We are not leaving you, though it may feel as such sometimes throughout the rockiness. We are proud! We have started to spread energies across earth. It resulted in a very harsh atmosphere here for some of you, but things are coming together and we feel much sympathy yet excitement and love for those of you who suffer right now!
Now is the time for light workers to unite!

On a side note, the sirians have channelled to me that, although they are here in light bodies already, they are planning on arriving to earth sometime in the near future physically, and are very excited to unite with us and find those of us that wish to assist them in much larger work concerning saving the earth. We are everywhere, do not feel ignored, we are just really preoccupied! Sleep well and get lots of rest.

There is a lot more, but this is just the basics of all that's going on right now, feel free to add to this if you wish, please do, these are such exciting times!
Oh and by the way, happy late solstice, and early merry christmas everyone!

My spirit guide just told me he's tired from working and taking a break so he's lounging next to me by the fireplace. He says, "we created a giant spiral of energy in the universe and its magnetic properties are sucking away the sick feelings people feel on earth right now" it was according to him, quite a hassle to do LoL and people better appreciate it (he jokes around a lot)

Old 23-12-2012, 04:09 AM
Sourcerer

I love it! Excellent, excellent message, my dear Ciqala, and thank you and our spirit friends for so generously sharing this important information with us here.
Old 24-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Ciqala

Cool beans, I'm glad LoL
Things are quite hectic for me now, as in energies are real intense, will be doing a big meditation tonight so I will update again.
The only information I've been given today is that there is a big (very big) orb of white light in the sky that is connected to a solar heartbeat, and the last assignment I was given last night was to help a young person far across the world. They say people in general need to come together and help each other, send each other love right now, that is the biggest piece of advice they have for us today so far. But that's because I've been unable to contact them as well today, will try again tonight.

Old 24-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Ciqala

For the last part of the day, lots of high frequency beings were not as visible on earth but more so above the earths atmosphere focusing on realigning the earth and cloaking it in a golden-light energy, there is focus on the solar system and stars as well.

... I know you are concerned that your people are not existing in love, but you also do not see what we see, there is a lot of good going on in the world now I assure you, especially right now for lots of people are celebrating the holidays and you can easily assist us in spreading that "spirit" of christmas, it is going to help us rise consciousness even more so as people are generally in a better mood right now, you can easily spread love and compassion to your neighbours and remember that although these are big spiritual times, pay attention to the world you live in!

A big event took place tonight in which a large aura of beautiful turquoise coloured light was spread all over the earth for humans. The alert was that we are now experiencing a cosmic rush of corrosion, it's changing us inside out and altering DNA's and getting rid sometimes painfully of things that no longer serve us. It is moving up and down in waves, and people who live in higher altitudes will feel it more intensely. It is calming to those who have already ascended to this point, but can be painful to those who have not. People who are not awake are going to be experiencing some things now.
We are reminded again to be compassionate and loving to other humans.

Extra terrestrial beings have updated that they have arrived physically but are currently assisting the earth in ethereal form, they are spending a lot of time in meditation and sleep, and have created energy orbs on oceans to help them adjust here on earth whatever that means!

I'm sorry these messages are not in more detail, theres just so much going on that it's easier to keep it brief and not have to write every single word they say. I can see not many people are interested in this but I want to keep this documented for myself to look back on too as the changes progress.

Old 24-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Sourcerer

Fish

Hello my sister. As always, those who are powerfully drawn to this information are simply those that resonate with it. Those who feel great disappointment because their preconceived ideas and hopes about December 21 didn't seem to happen for them are not resonating with the passion and enthusiasm of positive messages such as yours. But once such people choose to lighten up and learn to see the bigger picture--that indeed there has been a major consciousness shift for the better (which grows day-by-day), and that the evidence for this can be intuitively verified from within in times of inner stillness and peace--they will surely begin to feel better about themselves and their lives, and therefore resonate more with high-level spiritual messages such as yours.

I deeply appreciate you and what you give and share, Ciqala, and happily encourage you to keep posting these wonderful messages, for hearing positive testimonials like yours is my "bread and butter," and I benefit greatly from them.

In Love and Service to All
Old 25-12-2012, 02:48 AM
Ciqala

Thanks Sourcerer you are right, some people were discouraged but I'm sure they are going to be united again with hope, love and compassion...

Well most of the day I was out of it so I haven't assisted in any earth changes nor have I checked in with them on what's going on currently. My spirit guide advised me to rest today, and gave me another light crystal, a vibrant bright blue one this time that is activating something in my energies, and he said anywhere I go and anyone I am near with this light activated is being healed and probably because of this the first half of the day was real rough for me, I felt nausea and weird feelings inside myself and was very tired. But everyone around me has been in very good energy unlike yesterday, could also be the holidays though.
I also sensed another big transformation took place today on earth.
There is still a calming, charging turquoise light energy all around.

I thought I was going to have no messages for today, but a wise ascended master from Lemuria visited me this evening.

"My (people) originated from Lemuria, a shadow temple of grandeur and it was a very beautiful but distant place, now we are far off in the galaxy, some of us appear as tall statuette figures wearing white robes that some of you have mistakenly called angels, we holdeth the ancient scriptures for the old world. These scriptures are magic scrolls that tell of a great dawn in which fire spills over planets to refresh and reborn, do not worry beautiful ones that is a metaphysical wording, I do not mean literally, but there will be white energies of love transcending and raining down on your kingdoms throughout this time, where time is being spun fast like of a magic weaver.
I regret to say that not all of my kind are going to make it to assist and have not been attending the galactic conferences, some are even against lending assistance but those are beings less than and shall prove no concern, instead can be the main focus of love if you so spare some time for yourselves to pray a thought of love to their souls to also ascend in light. Yes, I am very old and ancient and have seen to bear witness that light enters a dark age, live forth with alchemy and bring home some old ways and the mystery shall be afore the dawn very soon. Yes we know we have been saying soon for many numbers of souls we have assisted and for even a long time have kept things in the foreground and background in shadows as we did not see fit to reveal at the time, but as those of you with extra sensory abilities wake up with light as bright as purity we wish to assist you in becoming confident, large and expanding and that you should learn to be independent, strong and knowledgable on your own terms.
Mhmmm, there is much nerves I see, people with jitters! (He chuckles) Be avast and foresee the stallment - stalling times as a good indication to create a movement through peaceful silence (he means meditate).There are those of you that have been given stones of the old ages, they are transcending beauties of light that are part of your light beings and are most likely going to be causing you some discomfort at first, these light crystals are forthcoming more and more, and after awhile shall be pleasant but... yes they can be a nuisance as your energy patterns are being reset to match a higher frequency, tone and vibration. Some are finding these in themselves, some are being given them, and some are holding them for others.
You will be seeing more of things that which you once have not been accustomed to, in thought forms, visions, even with your own eyes, as the time becomes right to reveal more to the people of your planet and time is spinning faster, these times are coming very soon for great revelations.

Why does there have to be a certain time to, why not right away? Well, because my dear, that could cause destruction and we do not want such, the human heart is fragile at most and needs to be gently yet quickly reassured into the next levels, we, as a team of beings that unite in assistance and as part of the council, are taking great care to assure the coming times are easy on you but that you grow into your own selves.

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me wise master, I am going to decorate my christmas tree, a little late I suppose! I am very grateful to the information you have given me today I hope to speak to you again in the future.

Ah yes feel free to drop on by anytime... namaste
Old 25-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Sourcerer

Deep, heartfelt appreciation, Ascended Master Ciqala and Lemurian Ascended Master! This is just the type of empowering message that will indeed help unite our friends with new hope, love and compassion. Namaste.
Old 25-12-2012, 05:39 AM
Knower
Thank you for your messages, at least you're giving us something to be aware of while others don't bother to appreciate your messages, again, thank you!! <3
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 25-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Master

Thank you. This is so helpful.
Old 27-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Ciqala

December 26th already. Missed a day on christmas.

What came to me tonight is a lot different than usual.
Things are really busy now!

I had some darker visions tonight, a matter of perception I guess. A waxing moon which stands for world action, menstrual blood coming from the earth...

There was great destruction in the ethereal realms in cataclysmic proportions, what that means for us is transformation. Today was a big one.
I tapped into my (spiritual) surroundings and felt as if I were viewing something apocalyptic.
It is no surprise that today felt kind of off, desolate and empty. It was surprising to see, but fear aside, it is beautiful. In speculation I wonder though if in the bible and other things apocalypse was more of a spiritual term to mean spiritual transformation...

There is a red energy outside as far as my eye can see. The colour red in general stands for change, power, physicality, earth, survival, action and is the colour of the root chakra. The red colour energy can also be energetic, passionate and can cause unsettled feelings in large amounts (i know this from interior decorating) so I wouldn't be surprised if people are feeling those things tonight. But earlier I was mainly just feeling empty and disconnected from Source.

There are large energy orbs about the size of a small house all across the barren landscape as far as the eye can see (which isn't barren in reality), these orbs are metallic in colour. I think they crashed onto earth much like meteors, metaphysically though. Actually, scratch that I've been corrected, they were gently descended there. They are energy devices that react magnetically to the earths crust, pushing fault lines away, pulling frequencies to the earths surface, moving water and restoring tides with moon cycles and they also emit a grounding frequency to humans though these are mainly to help restore the planet. These beautiful metallic orbs are healing the earth.

Pleiadians in their blue forms and angels are grouped together on earth right now around these orbs.

Unfortunately some of the changes happening are causing some negative energies to rise, which is to be expected in transformation anyways.

I saw also a disturbing vision of dark entities and creatures and also saw visions of a battle going on between higher beings in another realm, in which I do not believe in this existing, but a vision can be translated to mean many things.

This channeled message following is from a trickster fairy, who calls herself Tilly... it is what came to me, I didn't go seeking it.

"Your world is entering a fluid time (I asked her if she meant another word and she said)

no... fluid. I meant fluid - it will be slippery, shiny, smooth, but fluid drowns, and it might not taste so good or it might be tasteless, might sting the tip of your tongue a bit or might soothe it, is it medicine, or is it poison?

Can you please tell me what you meant without riddles?

You will see what I mean. Fluid, like bood, the blood of christ is the blood of transformation! The life blood of the earth and the heavens!

I'm sorry, my mind is being weird and I don't understand this can you please clarify in another way?

Okay, look at the fluid of an ocean top, the calmness of that is sparkling and beautiful, but then it can easily storm too, just because it's a storm doesn't mean it's so terrible does it? The answer to my first riddle, is it medicine or is it poison - the answer would be both. I'm saying what you know to be true, things have to sting a lil' bit before they bring peace!

What does the blood I see on the ground everywhere signify?

The heart beat of the earth, the dried bones and remnants of those that become her in time (she means animal carcasses and debris that turn to soil in fall which is another symbol of transformation, and in time and shows me that all of that life force is interconnected deep in the earth and that mother nature is a lot more than just one living entity), like this dirt, and things that are dense in nature, those things are all coming to the surface in your world! All of the things that she held deep inside for such a longest of time!
As we said before, her magic is coming out into your world, her cycle is happening. She has not had her menstrual cycle for a very long time, the last time was about 6, 000 years ago. Oh yes such beautiful power finally uniting in the fissure place! I can feel it rushing around me, can't you? And the moon, and the oceans and the goddesses of time.
Some females will be experiencing heightened spiritual senses, some will feel a mourning, and some will feel a beckoning into sacred places of worship. As her cycle happens, divine ascension increases in the heavens and on earth. You may be perceiving this as ugly to the human eye but it sure is beautiful.

Like we said before, the earth cracks, it fissures, it is releasing. And it is also leaking! But also with it releases pain and some dark entities, you all have spirit lights to light your way through this darkness if they crack through into your place, so there is no need to worry. We'll follow you also, or at least those of you that appreciate the green (nature), and light the way like lanterns above your shoulders. "

** I just googled it and apparently the bible says the earth was created 6,000 years ago but obviously evolution and archeology have proven the earth is much older than that. I sense that 6,000 years ago was probably the time of the start of the last dimension we were in. Just checked up on it and the maya also calculated the end of the last shift (before this last one) that happened to be 6,000 years ago... so perhaps earth's menstrual cycle is just a term that means earth changes and exactly what is going on here
the term menstrual cycle just kind of threw me off...