Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Psycho I do feel for you but please, please, please be cautious about what may be reported....

It can be a hard matter to accept but contacting loved ones 'in spirit' has never been easy and there are few contemporary accomplished practitioners.

Auric reading of yourself may be passed back inadvertently by an inexperienced practitioner and appear to be a message or information coming from your brother. If your sister becomes misled by this it will probably not help her.

I wish you both well and hope your search is fruitful.
Hi Mac, thanks for your concern and i understand what you are saying, myself I have let my brother go and am no longer clinging to him, I'll only let my sister know what she needs to know. I have to say that i am very happy with the results so far but thanks again.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:55 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Mac, thanks for your concern and i understand what you are saying, myself I have let my brother go and am no longer clinging to him, I'll only let my sister know what she needs to know. I have to say that i am very happy with the results so far but thanks again.

I wish you well.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Master
Dearest Psycho

I know you as a strong kind soul, the pieces I am picking up on are only fragments, I pass on simply the pieces that I feel and hope that they may help in some way positively. It feels to me that your brother has passed into the form of spirit ( meaning soul). I believe that for a time we remain close to our physical self on earth and at some point through healing on the other side we move closer to our true soul self. I feel there are mixed feelings about the rape ( you mentioned). Something does not feel right in that area.. meaning that with the utmost respect for all concerned. There seems to be a mountain! Why I do not know. I see your brother as a bit of a handful and rough housing around when he was younger.. a bit of a tinkler on working on car parts or something! Your guilt I hope has gone as life unfolds some very difficult circumstances in some families and the emotions can be carried for years ( sadly). I wonder does your sister at the tender age of 14 feel guilty over words with him before he passed or thoughts she had??? If this is the case please tell her that there is a lot of love and forgiveness around her. She has done nothing wrong nor could she have changed anything! As I feel life paths are written prebirth.. free will is the individuals choice.. on how the soul chooses to grow.
I believe you sense things with regards to your brother now! Do u smell tobacco of some sort???
I wish you love and light, it is sad to here what your family has been through!

Death is not an ending just a doorway to another side !

** hugs**
If I am way off in this I am okay .. my intent is to help

with kindness
:)
Old 13-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Master
Thank you Smiler for your words, yes there was mixed feelings about the rap at the time, my brother said she wanted to go through with the sex act but she got afraid and started to yell rap afterwards but I don't really know and don't want to take my brothers side of the story just because his my brother ?. I have never told my sister that she had an argument with my brother not long before his death, I heard her yell, I wish you were died, just like kids do. I'm sure she doesn't remember it ?, but subconsciously she might ?. Thanks again, Smiler.
Old 28-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Master
Hi Psychoslice,

I'm sorry for the tragedy in your early life that you had to experience. I did an intuitive reading and it's either a "hit" or a "miss" - it tends to be like that, never in between. So here goes:

I pick up that his name is Christopher and he is reachig out with his hand in a gesture of "stop". And he's holding up a watch - silver coloured metalic, dangling it from his fingers. He's also got a spear or trident that he's holding. He's speaking symbolically with these objects. Do they have special meaning to you or your sister? He's mouthing words but there's no sound coming out as though he is mute. I hear a name "Geraldine" or "Jaqueline" and now it's raining and he's pointing backwards to the rain and trying to get you to remember something. And he's stomping his feet impatiently.

The watch has to do with Clockwork Orange.
The trident has to do with Poseidon.
The rain has to do with an event that happens during a very heavy rain storm.
And he's cuddling a stuffed toy that he calls "Bobo". It has a long blue leg or tail sticking out.

All of this suggests he's trying to trigger a memory from the past, trying to get you/sister to relive it.

All blessings to you and your sister,
Uma
Old 28-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Master
Hi Uma, thanks for your reading on my brother, I'll have to have a think about what you have said but for now I have to say that you are nearly spot on with the name, Geraldine, and Jaqueline. my sister has an unusual name that sounds close to what you said, her name is Gaydyn Lovine and then surname. I'll get back to you soon..
Old 30-11-2012, 12:56 AM
CatChild

Before I read the replies, I just got a "Sorry". There's regret but still an anger that will look for a compassionate recipient for allowances. He's also got something of hers, a book I think. There was a special book- a diary perhaps.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Guide
I am getting a connection. But I am a bit pushed for time at the moment. Hang in there. I want to get what I got to be clearer. I will post a little later.

Peace. XXX

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 06-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Guide
Sorry in advance for getting names wrong, I always do.

"Time is such a strange thing," he says. "It only seems like yesterday when we were playing ball. Our life seemed so much simpler then, but even then we were all so close. You loved me so much, yet I took it for granted. The young are so callous and never think of the pain that a few words would do to another. I used to think I was so much better, so much cleverer. I thought I could do things that others couldn't. I thought I could get away with any thing, that I was untouchable."

I would say I am sorry but there has already been to many sorrys. I gave Gaydyn so much grief. It was like I was punishing her for my mistakes. She kept telling me to grow up, but I would just smile and pretend that anything she said was nothing.

We loved each other though, I know it might not seem that I cared. I did deep down. Tell her that she doesn't how much I cared for her. I hid my caring from her and myself. I don't know why. Deep down I felt so vulnerable. I know that now. Back then I used my arrogance as a shield.

Adamkade, what I see:

I see five people that has been hurt seriously by the accident, emotionally. There is a lesson to be learned. It is karmic. They are separate from each other, but the accident caused there fate to be bound somehow. Bound. Perhaps one name is Christopher. Perhaps he is the one that is less known about.

Back to your brother:

I am not going to tell you what to do, or what not to do? I am not one to judge anymore. Gaydyn needs to stop hurting herself with her memories of me. I hurt others, I did but I needed to forgive myself so I could move on. I needed to own the fact. Yes she did somethings which were wrong but now she needs to forgive herself so that she can move forward with her life. Yes she did hurt me, but accept it and forgive yourself. Tell her I don't blame her anymore. Tell her to forgive herself. I know she forgave me a long time ago. It is easy to forgive others, but it was hard for me to accept that I did wrong. So I blamed myself for many years. There came a time when I needed to forgive myself and move on. She needs to do so too.

Please tell her to forgive herself. I hate to see so upset all the time. It breaks my heart to see hurting herself over and over again. None the past matters anymore. Tell I love her. Tell her to forgive herself.

I have tried to come close to her over the years, and I can't say that I am the best at doing this sort of thing. It seemed that every time I came close to her, to send her my loving thoughts, trying to tell her that I no longer think like I did. Tell her I love, that I love her. That I don't judge her. You see I come close to her and she starts thinking of all the bad things she did and then she keep hurting herself. Then I have to go away because I can't bear to ever be the one that causes her pain, or cause her to give herself pain. When she forgives herself, I then will be able to draw close and make her smile again. I long to that, like when were kids. I would tease and she would be like I am not smiling at you, but then she couldn't help herself. All I want to do is hug her, and tell her that everything will alright.

Please stop crying Gaydyn. It doesnt have to be like that. Stop living in the past. I know that isn't easy to do. If you can let go of the way we were, and remember the way were when we were so young. We can have that again but not unless you can start believing that there can be a brighter tomorrow. It can happen it really can. I have seen so much since I have come over to the other side. We can make our lives so much better if we just choose to be in the moment, and learn to love every moment.

There is another (Stacy), I love her too. Thank you for being so strong and helping the family. Thank you keeping a level head, and not being swamped with so much negative. Thank you for bringing in your creative energy, it has helped me and Gaydyn and many others of the family.

Mum and Dad are okay, they send their love. They are looking out for you all too. But take responsibility over your own selves and stop mooping around all day. Lol I told her shouldn't say that but well you know what Mum is like. What was that instance with the car, when she clipped another car and blamed him for being so slow. You could never get her to admit to being a bit reckless.

We had some fun, we can't deny that. We had our giggles.

There is another, now there is someone who gets on with her life. She doesn't let things stop her doing what needs to be done. I like her new car, though maybe she shouldn't clean it so much. There is only so much a car can be cleaned. Ha ha ha

Those gladioli are nice flowers maybe you should plant them in the garden. I loved the flowers you put on my grave, but they would have looked better left in the garden. Ha ha ha couldn't you have got them from the florist? Only joking! It was nice to pick them from the garden, it means more!. Got to go now, got to mow the lawn. I have started doing the chores but don't tell Mum that I said because she will get me to do more!

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype