Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Master
please channel a message from my brother

Hi, my brother died in a car accident in 1970, my brother and his friend were dragging with another car and his car rolled and he was killed. My sister for many years has never got over it, she was only 14 at the time, I was 15 and my brother who was killed was 16. Myself i have let go of my brother but my sister cannot ?, she asked me could I see if there was ever a message from my brother that she needed to hear ?. So I am asking is there anyone who can help me please. The photo below is my brother a week before he died, its the only photo we have of him at that age, 16. I hope this is the right thread to post this, thank you to anyone who can help.:h

Last edited by psychoslice : 12-10-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:38 AM
Master
This photo is when he was about 13 years old, I put this here so you can have an idea of how he looked, thanks.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Master
My brother was telling the family when we were all setting out on the patio that he and his friends saw a ghost, this was about two weeks before he died, he then told us that if he ever died to play he's song at the funeral, we all just laughed at him, not know what was in stalled. His song was It Don't Come Easy, by Ringo starr.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Ascender
If i am picking up correctly Psychoslice, your brother says you have grown spiritually so much from his death. He says you understand that you are all soul family and this would have had to happen according to the soulgroup contract. He walks with you, and seems to live life through you. he ruffles your hair and calls you his kid brother, although no real difference in ages.
He loves your music and your special song? Would it have been dedicated to him?

He gives me the name of Mary? And takes me to a garage. Something belonging to him in there maybe.
I looked at his picture for quite a while to see if i could pick up impressions. I hear the beach boys playing.
I am going to stop and see if you can verify anything picked up so far. (hug)
I am a bit emotionally drained at the moment and it might affect my clairvoyance somewhat. (hug)
Old 11-10-2010, 01:54 PM
ThinkingAloud

Hi there.

Your sister could benefit from going to her local spiritualist church as well as reading some of the readings posted.

She may have already had signs from him, as you may well have too, but isn't recognising them as signs.

If she asks for a sign, she will get one. Maybe a smell associated with your brother, a song she hears over again which he liked, maybe even small spirit lights and most certainly spirit people come through in dreams.

Has she or yourself ever had a vivid dream about your brother?
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Experiencer
I also think your sister might benefit by attending a spiritualist church.
Sometimes we are unaware of signs given to us by those who have passed over, they can be easily missed.
Spirit can also come through during our dream state as this is a time when we are at our most relaxed.
Did you post a photo of him on here Psychoslice?
Hugs x
Old 11-10-2010, 07:45 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is your brothers energy but I have someone in spirit here that says the following:

your brother regrets passing over not because he's having a bad time up there but because he feels he never got to finish his lessons. I get something about a slight coldness (not very emotional person) so I don't know if your brother was like that in general during his time here or whether he was more like that leading up to the accident. Your brother didn't conciously know that it was his time to go but says it was divinely planned. He's sorry for the pain it caused everyone and is paricularly sorry for his friend and his friends family's pain (did someone else pass over as well or get hurt??). I get the feeling that people are still very much grieving over him in their hearts. He asks your sister to move on with her life and to let go because she's getting stuck. He's very much okay and looking forward to reincarnating with you as your brother again in another lifetime. He gives your sister a bunch of flowers and tells her to cheer up. He asks that you call the angels around her to help to heal the pain she still feels.

Hope that helps and was the right person!

Alana xoxo
Old 12-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Master
Hi, I don't know why the photo's are not working ?, they were there yesterday ?, oh well. Hi Falling Star, yes I have grown spiritually from my brothers death, in fact I was think those very words last night how I have learnt so much from the love ones and friends that have passed over. yes there was not much difference in age, only one year, yes he did love my music when he was here, he use to snick my records and take them to his friends place to play them. Yes at that time 1970 there was a best off album that we use to play over and over, one of the songs that we loved was a beach boys song, Cotton Fields Back Home.

Hi ThinkingAloud, Yes I have talked about a reading spiritual books that theses may help her, I will have a talk to her about a spiritual church, its funny that you mention smells though, we were taking about that just a couple of hours ago how smells can activate memory after buying some essence. I'll have to ask her if she has had any vivid dreams.

Hi Tricia, thank you for you advice also, yes I posted the photo's but for some reason there gone ?.

Hi Alana, Now this is very interesting, my brother before he died was charged by the police for rape, he was always in trouble with the law, he made my parents buy him a car even before he was old enough to drive, he said if you don't buy me a car I'm leaving home, this caused my parents guilt for many years after his death, I believe also that this was the main reason they died at an early age, dad was 48 and mom was 54, heart disease and cancer. For many years I was angry with my brother for destroying my family. His friend who was driving the car for him was hurt but was Ok, he has lived all those years in guilt, he was destroyed emotionally.

Thank you every one for your help, much appreciated.

Last edited by psychoslice : 12-10-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:09 AM
mac

Psycho I do feel for you but please, please, please be cautious about what may be reported....

It can be a hard matter to accept but contacting loved ones 'in spirit' has never been easy and there are few contemporary accomplished practitioners.

Auric reading of yourself may be passed back inadvertently by an inexperienced practitioner and appear to be a message or information coming from your brother. If your sister becomes misled by this it will probably not help her.

I wish you both well and hope your search is fruitful.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:22 AM
Administrator
Hello

I sent one a message not here.....on this.

Me thoughts as always are with ye.

Lynn