Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-05-2011, 05:30 AM
Alij

Automatic Writing?

Has anyone ever done this? I've tried it but i can never read what was written. sometimes i can make out one or two words and see forms of letters. Is there a site where people can post these up and others make comments on their opinions of what it says? (i also tried it on the computer has i read some people were able to do this although I didn't like it and everything was completely mumble jumble. All i could make out was it looked like I (or spirit, higher self, etc) was trying to type my name. thoughts? thanks
Old 28-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Rivendoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alij
Has anyone ever done this? I've tried it but i can never read what was written. sometimes i can make out one or two words and see forms of letters. Is there a site where people can post these up and others make comments on their opinions of what it says? (i also tried it on the computer has i read some people were able to do this although I didn't like it and everything was completely mumble jumble. All i could make out was it looked like I (or spirit, higher self, etc) was trying to type my name. thoughts? thanks

I have not done this either, though it has always interested me... The Course in Miracles came from automatic writing and it has to be some of the most beautifully written words i have ever read. I think I will try it... see what happens...
Old 28-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Hez0405

I dont think its the same thing, but if Im drawing something (not tried it with writing) I can see invisible lines and I trace them and I end up drawing a half decent face (I usually draw like a 4 year old).
Old 28-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Alij

ah ok so alot of people new to it
Old 28-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Master
I used this method of channeling a number of years ago when I had a lot of deeply rooted frustrations. I waned to uncork them in a way that would not upset my thought process.

Best Wishes!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-05-2011, 02:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

I never had much luck with automatic writing. I'm better at receiving direct telepathic thought transmissions/impresses and speaking those aloud. I suspect spirit speaks to each of us in the way we are best equipped to recieve. Good luck with this method! I know several who have had various degrees of success with it.
Old 29-05-2011, 03:01 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alij

Greetings Alij, I prefer to call it something different as "automatic writing" was the term used eons ago. Basically, when one is attuned to a person, situation, or thing they can obtain information while discarding their normal thought processes. They would hold a piece of paper and a pen or pencil and when ready the writing would begin. It most likely would begin in the form of drawing large circles at first. Then some writing could come through though it would be very fast and could go off the page if not careful.

Words might be undecipherable at first but with practice and patience, clearer words can come through. Also, since it is basically spirit writing, it appears that there is little attempt to punctuate correctly thus, later the writer would need to go back and place the correct punctuation, etc. to the writing. There are people today who engage in this form of spirit communication and it is always interesting to see the results though before I commence such an exercise, I always invoke God and His angels and say a prayer so as not to attract opportunistic spirits who are more than anxious and willing to write and communicate.

Deus tecum, (\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti-Christ." -- II JOHN 1:7 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)
Old 29-05-2011, 03:21 AM
lemongrass

You might want to try it on a laptop or at your computer.
Old 29-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Ascender

My ex-best friend tried doing that a lot and she would come up with some creepy stuff...Anyway I do empathy and I'm wondering if that applies here? Because when Iread a person's feelings I can just type them automatically to the person inquiring.
Old 29-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
My ex-best friend tried doing that a lot and she would come up with some creepy stuff...Anyway I do empathy and I'm wondering if that applies here? Because when Iread a person's feelings I can just type them automatically to the person inquiring.

I suspect we are all able to be sensitive to these underlying energies in one way or another. Using empathy is one of the best methods that I am aware of. Telepathy is another and the one that I encourage.

That creep stuff your ex-best friend brought in may not be such a bad thing. Would you like to read some channeled material about that subject?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/