Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-05-2019, 03:40 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Is it true that I will go on endlessly?

I would say you will continue to exist every bit as much as you do now. Unless that essential part of you that defines you as "you" is changed. Change that, and does the you you are now still exist, or has one you been destroyed and a new you created? BTW, which essential part is that, where you exist, that can never be changed? Just who (& what and when) are you anyway?

BTW, some interesting perspective.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eterna...osophy_of_time)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
Old 11-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Master
The actual situation is Spirit. It is our actual situation, apart from the superficial "outside world", and illusion, which Einstein conveyed and is referred to in modern science.

The timeless, eternity, or "infinity" is the greater reality and truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-05-2019, 06:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The actual situation is Spirit. It is our actual situation, apart from the superficial "outside world", and illusion, which Einstein conveyed and is referred to in modern science.

The timeless, eternity, or "infinity" is the greater reality and truth.

Where is this "outside world" that you refer to?
Old 03-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Where is this "outside world" that you refer to?

That which is ever changing. Ensconced in, and dependent on time. Which is related to motion.

"The Matrix".

Which includes this evolved "animal/mammal" and organic situation, which is aging, and is temporary.

James 4:14... "You are like the mist, which appears now, and then disappears..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-06-2019, 01:09 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
That which is ever changing. Ensconced in, and dependent on time. Which is related to motion.

"The Matrix".

Which includes this evolved "animal/mammal" and organic situation, which is aging, and is temporary.

James 4:14... "You are like the mist, which appears now, and then disappears..."

Was Morpheus and Neo in the Matrix, or was the Matrix in them?

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you." Gospel of Thomas

"Sitting there they could see the whole world spread out until it reached the sky, and whatever there was all the world over was with them in Galleons Lap" A.A. Milne House at Pooh Corner
Old 04-06-2019, 01:20 AM
ketzer

Quote:

No, you will die, and you will cease to exist, and everything you hold in you mind will die with you, and then you will go on endlessly.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Was Morpheus and Neo in the Matrix, or was the Matrix in them?

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside
[/font][/color][/size][/font]

The Christ the father is within us & around us true, however that does not mean that it has taken hold & transformed us into the christed being. If it had you would be as Jesus was when he was on earth....capable of many remarkable abilities. That is what happens when we are transformed in & of the Christ essence.

It is always here & very near, however you have to have a long lasting constant desire for the father to allow his love & very essence to actually take hold within & to work to it's fullest before the transformation/reconstruction of the Soul'self..."US"...can be complete.

Although the holy spirit is constantly with us & ready to take hold, it can not untill you have a pure & constant knowing desire for the Christ transformation.

This universe works in totality, on thought & desire & will not give you anything against your knowing will. & you have to have a knowledge of the holy spirit & what it can do for you, & where it comes from, & a knowing pure desire for it to take hold & transform you from the image of the Christ entity & into the Very ESSENCE of the Christ essence.

This is why we can not be of the unloving TEMPTATIONS of the flesh & the material & at the same time have a pure knowing desire for the Christ transformation.

Whilst you are of the world you are in death...meaning that if you have not become Christ like, you are not of the holy kingdom & not imune to falling from goodness & perfection into an abyss of hellishness of mind.

True it is not in the sky nor in the sea, it is near & ready to transform if we understand what it is & how to be open to it.

Regards neil
Old 04-06-2019, 03:44 AM
Seeker

Quote:

None of actually dies because what makes us who we are lives on other people. Nobody invented sex yet it is essential to the human condition. The same is true with every aspect of human character we delude ourselves in thinking is somehow unique and lives on after death. Every aspect of who we are lives on in other people. Thinking we are some unique ego going to live after death is pure delusion.

Once you accept your ego is pure delusion you will die and be reborn to a more expanded way of experiencing humanity. You no longer feel compelled to make a mark or have feelings of regrets. Someone will eventually achieve whatever it is you hold dear and meaningful. So each of us lives on in other people's accomplishments.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfnj2019
Thinking we are some unique ego going to live after death is pure delusion.

This is your belief. Others have different beliefs.

Quote:
Once you accept your ego is pure delusion you will die and be reborn to a more expanded way of experiencing humanity. You no longer feel compelled to make a mark or have feelings of regrets. Someone will eventually achieve whatever it is you hold dear and meaningful. So each of us lives on in other people's accomplishments.

Actually, I have no interest in making a mark on this planet and I don't want to live on in other peoples' accomplishments. I would prefer to live on by my own inner accomplishments.

Peace.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
None of actually dies because what makes us who we are lives on other people. Nobody invented sex yet it is essential to the human condition. The same is true with every aspect of human character we delude ourselves in thinking is somehow unique and lives on after death. Every aspect of who we are lives on in other people. Thinking we are some unique ego going to live after death is pure delusion.

In the physical sense, I like to think that we "live on" in other people's memories and not in their accomplishments.

Of course, I can see your point, in that we cannot take our "ego" with us and that pure awareness is the only thing which survives death of the physical body.

I have seen the word "delusion" being bandied about a lot lately...usually with other words like "disinformation" and although I don't really care, I cannot help the wry smile which plays about my lips.

If a person is truly 'deluded', it usually takes a qualified psychiatrist to make that diagnosis...not some 'random' on the internet (no offense) and in any case, we can say "oh no, YOU are the deluded one!" and the other will say "no, YOU" and we can continue playing that game, as long as we can type those words...