Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Experiencer

So much resonates with me here...!

Colorado, your story is uncannily similar to mine. None of us has a perfectly clear picture of what comes after our consciousness is free of the ego. Talking about what we think might happen is fine, but it's far more important to talk about what we've learned from what we've experienced.

OEN34, you said we're living a movie in these bodies. Yep, similar to my opinion. I liken it to being in an ongoing play. When our part is done, off come the costumes and we go home until it's time to play another character.

Deb, you said we're here for each other. This is the most important thought that needs to be practiced.

My own "skeptic" self post NDE shows me that this dimension/existence isn't the reality of existence. It sure seems like it, science studies it, but those of us who've had a NDE (or something similar such as OBEs, etc.) know that it isn't, based on the vast majority of the many NDE and OBE stories I've read. And heck, even some quantum physicists seem to be finding that.

Peace and love to all.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:19 AM
Guide

Deb, you are an angel....lol! Now I'm going to have to read every single book you posted! No worries, I love to read, and nothing more than spirituality.

Yes! Mar, I have had two NDE, yet I don't know all the answers...I can only relay what I see and felt. I won't speculate, because we are all on different levels spiritually....in case I lead someone astray. I read others experiences, and they are so vast....yes I'm aware of DMT, but how can I rationalize, all of the psychic experiences I had after my NDE....these experiences were profound the forest five years of my life...mainly dormant after that, and then came back. After I chalked my NDE to DMT, these other experiences happened....my great grandfather who I hadn't seen since I was a small child, the night he died....I knew, how I found out about my great uncle through dreams, until I read about him in my grandpas obituary.

There's so much more. I honestly don't know how I can be so skeptical...ect of what has been shown to me, loud and clear.

However, as of late...I've decided to be more like Deb, she's so strong n her conviction, maybe it's my staunchly, small town upbringing...and all the broken pieces I'm still putting together.

I do no know inside, it is real....It has to be, there's no logical, scientific explanation...and it means something big.....I would like to get to that place where I feel we are all game players....with some light hearted news, and not take things so seriously, but even I have my days, good and bad....terrified by the truth, and comfortable with a bit of skepticism. It's just my comfort zone....it's where I come from.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Master

I've got almost 25 years on you girl. My belief system was back and forth when I was younger. Seeking spirituality has been an on and off thing all my life until 2012. After 2012 it's been an on thing. So age wise, I'd say you are more aware than I was back then.

I am very strong in my convictions. Even here on the forum, I won't argue my beliefs. If asked I will state them but if there is a rebuttal from another member I won't engage. What is the point? They are where they are and I am where I am.

This is my last time here in an incarnation. Part of me is sad and part of me is relieved. I absolutely hate starting over with each lifetime. I spin my wheels, so to speak, for the first 20-30 years trying to get grounded again. But the sad part of me will miss the sensations here that cannot be experienced anywhere else in the universe. Oh, I can come back anytime I want for another incarnation, but it would be as an "enlightened one" not as a student. Not the same thing.

You are going to have some really fun reading. I have thousands of books on spirituality, those that I listed are the cream of the crop.

I've learned to embrace myself with all my faults and strengths. I am who I am. And I don't apologize for it anymore. Nor do I try to be someone I am not. And I don't 'should' on myself anymore. No guilt, no regrets (well maybe a few). I realize now that I would not be the person I am if I hadn't gone down the path that I did. Good can come from bad. That's a Deb fact.

I absolutely cherish the way you phrased this: I won't speculate, because we are all on different levels spiritually....in case I lead someone astray. That just gives me warm fuzzies inside. That is advanced soul stuff.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

So important to share what we feel inside, our inklings...intuition...from our experiences. Still, that poses a conflict for me in one aspect. I feel a "big change" coming. I don't know if it on a personal level or for all humankind (or maybe just those who are enlightened), but I feel it's an all encompassing humankind thing. And then I try to reason and wonder if it's just because of some of the things I've read that my ego has constructed. Yet, it's still there, and seems very deep within.
Do any of you have any such similar feeling?
Old 10-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
So important to share what we feel inside, our inklings...intuition...from our experiences. Still, that poses a conflict for me in one aspect. I feel a "big change" coming. I don't know if it on a personal level or for all humankind (or maybe just those who are enlightened), but I feel it's an all encompassing humankind thing. And then I try to reason and wonder if it's just because of some of the things I've read that my ego has constructed. Yet, it's still there, and seems very deep within.
Do any of you have any such similar feeling?

I think I use to...unfortunately for me, I've learned that what's big to me, is no big deal to others, lol. Seriously, lol...I can remember one time, my sister and I were looking at houses for her and her husband, to buy. We looked at this older house, and we walked right up to the glass front porch, and took pictures.

When her husband got off work, we were showing him all the pictures we took, and right there, a few feet in front of me, in the picture is a ghost of a woman standing at the front door, looking right at me as I'm taking the pictures. I mean, it was solid! I said, holy ****...look at this, and they both looked, and I don't know if they got scared, because I was standing right in front of the glass front door and she was standing at the door...but she wasn't there when we were there. They looked, and then were like, yeah yeah...where's the other pictures of the house..

It was just weird how they thought it was no big deal, when I think most people would have the same attitude I had.

I have just learned that people don't get excited over spirituality like some of us do. Take this website for instance, there are some really gifted, spiritual people here...there's quite a few members, yet in the vast majority of the world, it's almost nothing.

I think it's hard living in a world where this happens to us, and there's nobody around to relate, or share, or get help from. Even if I see or have a feeling of something bigger happening, and I have...it's seems like everyone else is in some sort of spiritual sleep, or dont find it exciting, or just don't care. It is hard for me to open up and share things with people who honestly do not care...which in my world, is the majority.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've got almost 25 years on you girl. My belief system was back and forth when I was younger. Seeking spirituality has been an on and off thing all my life until 2012. After 2012 it's been an on thing. So age wise, I'd say you are more aware than I was back then.

I am very strong in my convictions. Even here on the forum, I won't argue my beliefs. If asked I will state them but if there is a rebuttal from another member I won't engage. What is the point? They are where they are and I am where I am.

This is my last time here in an incarnation. Part of me is sad and part of me is relieved. I absolutely hate starting over with each lifetime. I spin my wheels, so to speak, for the first 20-30 years trying to get grounded again. But the sad part of me will miss the sensations here that cannot be experienced anywhere else in the universe. Oh, I can come back anytime I want for another incarnation, but it would be as an "enlightened one" not as a student. Not the same thing.

You are going to have some really fun reading. I have thousands of books on spirituality, those that I listed are the cream of the crop.

I've learned to embrace myself with all my faults and strengths. I am who I am. And I don't apologize for it anymore. Nor do I try to be someone I am not. And I don't 'should' on myself anymore. No guilt, no regrets (well maybe a few). I realize now that I would not be the person I am if I hadn't gone down the path that I did. Good can come from bad. That's a Deb fact.

I absolutely cherish the way you phrased this: I won't speculate, because we are all on different levels spiritually....in case I lead someone astray. That just gives me warm fuzzies inside. That is advanced soul stuff.

Oh yes, I got that feeling, I admire that about your personality. I'm kind of washy with sharing, and not very solid with my convictions. Manly because I come from a very conservative, staunchly background....And Im the only spiritual lunatic in my family. The rest are religious, but don't follow the good book, but they are absolutely correct and there's no arguing my experiences with Gods chosen ones.

I am getting where you are, and I need to get a lil tougher, I think... I'm somewhere between knowing what you know, but afraid to stand up and say it, I share on here, but keep a lot to myself...because of my environment. I hate bullying, and living in a conservative, small town...it's rampant, no matter what age or against who. I really haven't found a support group here, I think we are more scarce than I originally thought....or maybe people just are comforting sharing their experiences openly, either. When I mean openly....I mean with family, friends, ect. . Of course, on here is different.

I'm going to buy one of the books you shared on iBooks, and read that this weekend. I want to thank you Deb...I wished you lived close to me, you wouldn't take no sh@t from anyone here....lol. It's defiantly been a lonely road to travel.

Thanks everyone, I will be back to read in a few days, but for now....I'm going to be reading for the next several days while I have off work.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I think I use to...unfortunately for me, I've learned that what's big to me, is no big deal to others, lol. Seriously, lol...I can remember one time, my sister and I were looking at houses for her and her husband, to buy. We looked at this older house, and we walked right up to the glass front porch, and took pictures.

When her husband got off work, we were showing him all the pictures we took, and right there, a few feet in front of me, in the picture is a ghost of a woman standing at the front door, looking right at me as I'm taking the pictures. I mean, it was solid! I said, holy ****...look at this, and they both looked, and I don't know if they got scared, because I was standing right in front of the glass front door and she was standing at the door...but she wasn't there when we were there. They looked, and then were like, yeah yeah...where's the other pictures of the house..

It was just weird how they thought it was no big deal, when I think most people would have the same attitude I had.

I have just learned that people don't get excited over spirituality like some of us do. Take this website for instance, there are some really gifted, spiritual people here...there's quite a few members, yet in the vast majority of the world, it's almost nothing.

I think it's hard living in a world where this happens to us, and there's nobody around to relate, or share, or get help from. Even if I see or have a feeling of something bigger happening, and I have...it's seems like everyone else is in some sort of spiritual sleep, or dont find it exciting, or just don't care. It is hard for me to open up and share things with people who honestly do not care...which in my world, is the majority.

That's what makes the internet so great. It can bring people together who, without it, had a far greater chance of being alone in their thoughts. And who knows...maybe that's what could have caused some to end up in insane asylums. I know I've said things in the past that caused even some of my non spiritual friends to raise their eyebrows. Lol, I've learned when to keep my mouth shut.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Master

I live in a small conservative town too so I do know what you are talking about Colorado. This is a Republican county and we have many, many churches.

My friends know I am not Christian. They know I have said I am spiritual though. One friend is a very stanch Christian, goes to church and a men's bible study, etc. He tells me the Bible is ThE WoRd of GoD and I don't engage him on the subject. Like I said, he has his beliefs, I have mine. I can be the bigger person because I know an argument would only end our relationship and he's a nice guy! But he feels better if he knows he is doing his duty by 'witnessing' to me. Then he can go to his church and men's bible study and said he 'is working on me.' And they can then pat him on the back and say, 'keep it up brother. We're praying for you that you can get through to her.'

I used to be a Christian so I know how these things work.

Colorado, I might suggest you revamp your Your Space page. Ask one of the mods to change the name and start fresh (I love the title of this thread!!). Clover is super good at helping out. Use it as your journal and keep plugging at it. People like me and, I don't know, maybe MARDAV too, visit Your Space pages of people we are attracted to and yes, I am drawn to you. I feel like we are kindred spirits.

Oh, and with that picture you took? I would have been all over it. OH MY GAWD!

If you read the book The Instruction (in your own time, not pressuring you) you will understand why your hubby and sister didn't question or get excited about the ghost. They just aren't at that juncture in their spiritual life. They are all about living the human experience right now and that's okay. That's better than okay. That is awesome. They are living the dream.

But that still leaves you alone with no one to talk with, I understand that.

See you in a few days when you come back.
Old 19-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Guide

Hey guys I'm back...I read the amazing book on the lady who found her children from another life. That was so interesting....it also reminded me of how our psychic abilities work...like big jig saw puzzle.

Sorry I haven't been here to write back...with work, lots of changes there...and busy with my family...I haven't had much time to check in...that's good thou, keeps me busy.

Also, Deb...what do you mean revamp my page.....I'm not very web savy or use the Internet much....other than to read.
Old 19-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Master

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=116539

You used your Your Space place to start a thread on Facebook. Your Space is usually used to journal/diary, whatever. You don't have to do anything. Just ask one of the Mods to change the title to something appropriate for a journal.

I think I read that book! What was the title?

Staying busy is a good thing.