Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Its been beautiful knowing you...

Its been just over a year since meeting my twin, but I now have to let go for my own sake. Its been a wonderful journey with so many highs but in this world of contrast the lows have been equal to it also.

I don't have the energy to do this anymore so I've let go, I felt the release in my heart....and then came peace.

I have wondered what was it all about...and if I compare myself to before I met him I see many changes that I know I can't go back to where I was. I've experienced magic and gained certain knowlege that there is much much more to us than I ever thought possible. My tiny bit of faith in a higher intelligence has been confirmed without a shadow of doubt. I'll always be grateful to that beautiful teenager that helped me see myself in a greater light and even as I write this can FEEL the glow of my higher being shining in my heart. He helped introduce me to and recognise the deeper me, my higher self, through the constant questioning of what had happened in that wonderful year of 2012.

I think, for me anyway, that was what it was all about. Me meeting Me, introducing us to ME. The love will always be there, but now I can move on and enjoy every moment of my life knowing where to find the ME to guide me. And if we happen to meet again in the future...well all the better

Thank you my love
Old 28-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Ascender
That was beautiful, Emm. I'm so glad you are in a good place and sending positive thoughts & vibes for it to continue.
Old 28-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Aşkı_01

It takes a lot of strength to let go of your Henry's desires, but that is great that you are able to appreciate what you have for what it is.
Old 29-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Experiencer
I came across this quote and wanted to share it with you all.

"Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself."
- Antoine De Saint-Exupery (1900-1944) French Pilot, Author
Old 29-03-2013, 09:25 AM
TForever

Thank you for sharing your love with us, hugss
Old 30-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Aşkı_01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aşkı_01
It takes a lot of strength to let go of your Henry's desires, but that is great that you are able to appreciate what you have for what it is.

That was supposed to say "heart's desires" not "Henry's desires" ha! Love autocorrect.