Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-11-2012, 12:50 PM
VedaBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
You might enjoy this film. (Tuning In)
6 respected trance channelers interviewed and at work.

They're all pretty much full trance channelers, and that's probably not where you're headed,
but it's pretty cool and informative.

Wow, this is pretty amazing. Very interesting, i'm intrigued.
Old 26-11-2012, 03:17 AM
mystic kate

Hi all
Henri- its funny you should say they are well respected and famous as i dont know about this field at all and i didnt know they were well rspected etc. and its funny that i thought they were genuine. it had nothing to do with what they looked like or what voice they used it was the content of what they were saying. it came from a place to help not to impress. and they had good vibes about them- they seemed normal and friendly not put on and wierd. when i trance or "channel" (I think this is what i am doing but i have yet to meet any spirit guide or get answers) i feel totally easy about what i talk about. i dont steer the subject or conversation- it steers me. so i wait for the information to come out of its own accord. its news to me- just as it is news for the listener. why i go along with it i dont know. its wierd how i seem to take a MASSIVE leap of faith- whilst telling someone to watch out for this date- or to do this or that- or this conversation is going to happen....and i dont question it or worry about my ego or the consequences of how i will look if it turns out wrong or not.
it feels natural and right and actually quite enjoyable. what i need to do is to distinguish what is the actual info and what is my embelishments. because i have full conciousness whilst this info is coming through- i can also add my own bit if you like. so at the moment i am being VERY careful- or trying to be careful not to embelish-
i know this might all seem a bit bogus. im just trying to sort it out myself. i am just trying to be as truthful and honest as possible- so that if people do get "readings" they dont get my take on it.

i suppose this is why a full trance is better. i actually do feel totally comfortable with going up a notch. but i have only been doing this channeling for a couple of months. i am hoping i can take it up a notch. but maybe its not down to me.

missed the spiritualist church tonite- was driving up and down the road and couldnt find it as im new.
Old 26-11-2012, 03:38 AM
mystic kate

who are these channelers on this video? what are their names?
i love the bit about man creating jesus like a PR campaign. although dont take that as laughing or oppsing any faiths will you- it just made me laugh
Old 26-11-2012, 03:49 AM
Henri77

Well I was trained in a spiritualist church ,and what you say , about not embellishing is quite responsible.
The subject can figure it out quite well as a rule. And if they have questions one can look-ask further.

Those all are (I believe) spiritual teachers rather than simply mediums giving personal messages. (In the video)
(I've followed Kryon & Bashar, well their YouTube clips ...the others are new to me)

My teacher discouraged trance channeling, and I've never done that myself.

.It appears most-many trance mediums work with 1 principal spirit while others who don't use trance, bring whomever is appropriate for the reading-session.
As they're considered mediums rather than strictly, channels, a subtle distinction.

Kryon suggested most artistic creation is channeled (inspired) activity, even though most artists are unaware of the source of their inspiration.

One can bring essentially the same info without a trance, and that is best learned from a teacher IMO ... as there are certain risks letting someone enter use your vehicle-body, and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

That clip of John Edwards is a cool-revealing interview A very gifted medium who doesn't do trancework .. he's very articulate in explaining the process

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYzaW...feature=relmfu

another interview with John (a bit more oersonal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tInmjk9ZiIk
Old 26-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic kate
who are these channelers on this video? what are their names?
i love the bit about man creating jesus like a PR campaign. although dont take that as laughing or oppsing any faiths will you- it just made me laugh

just looked....Their names, websites are listed in closing- end credits