Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Guide
I just came across this and I thought I'd share this. This is something I've never shared with anyone before. I had this weird gut feeling that my older brother was going to die. It really freaked me out when this happened to me because I began crying like he was already dead. It's as if I was already mourning for him. A few days later he did die and I took it rather hard because I sort of blamed myself.

My brother's death was by suicide, I wish there was something I could have done to something help him or talk to him. There's nothing I can do about it now though. I still do grieve over his death and take it hard, but I'm healing and in therapy so I can share my feelings on how much his death affected me.

It's not something I share with a lot of people, because I know not many people will believe me if I do end up telling them or they'll look at me like I'm crazy.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Administrator
There is nothing wrong with you and you are not going crazy either.
Having premonitions is not always easy. as you cant do anything about it.
You are still Grieving for your brother.
You have made the first step on your path to Healing by telling us your story

Namaste
Old 14-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Ascender
I knew my grandpa was going to die when he told me that he didn't want to live any longer .
Old 24-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Have yall ever had these feelings?
How did they feel?
Unfortunately, I've had several dreams about the death of someone. I don't want to know, but I have them anyway..
But the beautiful thing about it, they also let me know that they're doing fine, they show me where they are and it's all good..
Old 09-10-2023, 01:22 AM
Guide

I just posted about this in the dream section. A couple months ago I dreamt that I was walking my dog through a grassy field. We walked up to a well in the ground, essentially like a huge hole as the well had no sides or a structure. My dog just fell right into the hole and kept falling and falling. There was nothing I could do and I kept calling for him but he was endlessly falling and gone forever. The dream really disturbed me and I kept trying to reject it.

Anyways, time went on and nothing had happened. Well, a couple days ago my father who has dementia accidentally did something which led to my dog passing. There was nothing I could do. I was asleep in bed when it happened.

I'm just hoping my baby boy comes to visit me to let me know he is ok.
Old 09-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Administrator
I am sorry for your loss the death of a Beloved pet is painful, im sure given time he will pay you a visit.

Namaste
Old 09-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am sorry for your loss the death of a Beloved pet is painful, im sure given time he will pay you a visit.

Namaste

Thanks. I am hoping so.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:59 AM
Master

My cousin came to stay with me in early August a few years ago as she was on a business trip in my town.
I could "smell" death on her when I gave her a hug.
8 weeks later she died suddenly , she was 53.
Old 13-10-2023, 10:33 AM
Master
Now almost 24 years ago, I was mowing someone's lawn, and in the middle of it I stopped, and saw 3 of my relatives who has passed some time earlier, my uncle, my grandmother, and someone else (can not remember who it was, but from the same family line). I saw them in my head like pictures. It was clear something happened or was going to happen. First I thought of my cousin who was ill. But the next day it was my cousin who rang us. My father was taken to hospital, we should come. So, my sister-in-law and I flew to Germany. My father was in hospital in an induced coma. The main artery had busted, and the surgeons had removed one leg. We stopped them from any more surgeries.

The next day I had the feeling he was not there anymore. In the night we received a phone call, he had passed.
Years later, I had two connections with him.