Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 01-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

telepathy with someone who doesn't know you exist

hi everyone!
I've been feeling an urgent need to use telepathy and improve it in me since the moment i fell in love with someone. i'm really new with this way of communication so i would really appreciate if you could help me with my problem.
the man i love does not know that i exist and unfortunately there is no way for him to get to know me and find out about my feelings. for this reason i felt this deadly need to make him feel me in his heart as much as possible, so that we could have a spiritual love and this would lead to a deep and meaningful relationship.
I've been practicing and working on this telepathic way of communication for a couple of months. during the first weeks there was nothing but on and on i started to feel some strange yet sweet feeling in my heart. it's as if my heart suddenly falls down. it usually happens when i'm NOT communicating with or thinking of him. it just comes suddenly and sweetens my whole body and soul. when it comes to me it just feels like i'm receiving some feeling from him.
when i wanna communicate with him i just feel that he is right next to me. i imagine him talking to me and hear his voice, even his laugh, clearly.
is this communication really working? if not, is there any possibility that it would work? am i really able to make him feel me and my love for him even though he doesn't know me?
please help me! i'm desperately in love with this man. please help me. please...i have no other hope.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator
I am not saying you cannot connect to a man who doesn't know you, but surely that would be an invasion of this person in a way? Love is not wanting to control someone else for your own passions. Love is a shared thing, a kind thing....
Or....you can be quite content to send unconditional love to this person, and wish them well, from your heart. There is no harm in that, but it would have to be a bit detached from hope of reciprocation.
But a Passionate love? With someone who doesn't even know you?
Do beware because it may lead you down pathways of false imagining, which can seem real, and mess you up a lot.

Have you actually thought of making real direct contact with this person, and then based on their response to you, being willing to go with the result?
Of course if it is a famous person, that might not be so easy, although even famous people can sometimes be contacted via their publisher/agent/ whoever.
And they will not be happy with anything which sounds as if it has come from a crazed fan/stalker/someone who thinks they are their soulmate/overwhelms them with emotion/doesn't bear in mind they may be already in a serious relationship with someone/ doesn't really know them from Adam!

If it is someone you know via Facebook etc, then there is no harm friending them, and starting to chat....but take it steady! Don't blast them with too much at once!
Don't try to control someone else's mind at a distance. It might come back at you and confuse you horribly. Lying in bed at night, trying to control someone else's mind with your passion, and a great deal of your energy and vitality -someone who doesn't even know you -could open you up to being quite vulnerable astrally. Many false things could come to you that way.

This person embodies some qualities you hold most dear at the moment. Thank them for that and observe what those things are. They may be qualities you already have within yourself but haven't realised yet.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Master
Hello,

That method of communication you describe will work, however in my view there are more effective methods.

When I talk about telepathy and how best to use it, I am inclined to include my higher self and the higher self of the other person. When it comes to a romantic interest, this process is almost mandatory. The higher self knows what the life plans are and your logical brain does not know. So before you invest time an energy with any person of interest to you, I consider it advisable to check out those most likely outcome potentials.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you for your reply :)
actually he is not any famous person and believe me, i'm not gonna force him into anything. the only thing that i wish for is to communicate and share my love with him. i wish he could know me and my feelings through his heart. that's all. no pressure :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am not saying you cannot connect to a man who doesn't know you, but surely that would be an invasion of this person in a way? Love is not wanting to control someone else for your own passions. Love is a shared thing, a kind thing....
Or....you can be quite content to send unconditional love to this person, and wish them well, from your heart. There is no harm in that, but it would have to be a bit detached from hope of reciprocation.
But a Passionate love? With someone who doesn't even know you?
Do beware because it may lead you down pathways of false imagining, which can seem real, and mess you up a lot.

Have you actually thought of making real direct contact with this person, and then based on their response to you, being willing to go with the result?
Of course if it is a famous person, that might not be so easy, although even famous people can sometimes be contacted via their publisher/agent/ whoever.
And they will not be happy with anything which sounds as if it has come from a crazed fan/stalker/someone who thinks they are their soulmate/overwhelms them with emotion/doesn't bear in mind they may be already in a serious relationship with someone/ doesn't really know them from Adam!

If it is someone you know via Facebook etc, then there is no harm friending them, and starting to chat....but take it steady! Don't blast them with too much at once!
Don't try to control someone else's mind at a distance. It might come back at you and confuse you horribly. Lying in bed at night, trying to control someone else's mind with your passion, and a great deal of your energy and vitality -someone who doesn't even know you -could open you up to being quite vulnerable astrally. Many false things could come to you that way.

This person embodies some qualities you hold most dear at the moment. Thank them for that and observe what those things are. They may be qualities you already have within yourself but haven't realised yet.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you john for your reply.
i'm not familiar with the concept of higher self but i think what you mean is that my higher self can communicate with his and this communication becomes a self-flowing process, right? if i'm not mistaken this means that the higher self attracts the other higher self with which it is meant to be.
so...am I right? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

That method of communication you describe will work, however in my view there are more effective methods.

When I talk about telepathy and how best to use it, I am inclined to include my higher self and the higher self of the other person. When it comes to a romantic interest, this process is almost mandatory. The higher self knows what the life plans are and your logical brain does not know. So before you invest time an energy with any person of interest to you, I consider it advisable to check out those most likely outcome potentials.

John
Old 02-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitazheli
thank you john for your reply.
i'm not familiar with the concept of higher self but i think what you mean is that my higher self can communicate with his and this communication becomes a self-flowing process, right? if i'm not mistaken this means that the higher self attracts the other higher self with which it is meant to be.
so...am I right? :)

Hi,

It is more like the higher selves have a soul based agreement about what is best for all concerned. What any human can think is best is respected. However the set ups for what is and is not possible are known best by the higher selves.

The higher self can be defined and our energetic essence and our eternal spirit self.

John

Old 11-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Hello,

John

Great post.

One question: Is the higher self the only entity to ultimately decide the path and choices to make for the person on planet Earth? In that case, free-will does not exist, does it?

If the higher self is ultimately making all the decisions ranging from life path,events and choices, then obviously, greediness and hurting other people's lives is an approved decision from the higher self for the person on this planet.

I like your posts John, they bring a lot of fresh insight and knowledge. Hopefully, I can learn more on higher selves, free-will and the hierarchy of the organization and the rules and contraints to operate.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Master
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Great post.

One question: Is the higher self the only entity to ultimately decide the path and choices to make for the person on planet Earth? In that case, free-will does not exist, does it?

My understanding is that the higher self our energetic essence. We plan our life together with the higher self. When we incarnate as human, we forget everything. If we want to work the plan we need to interact with the higher self. Our free choice is to ignore the opportunities life brings us and live in fear filled ways. We are unconditionally loved no matter what choices we make.

Quote:
If the higher self is ultimately making all the decisions ranging from life path,events and choices, then obviously, greediness and hurting other people's lives is an approved decision from the higher self for the person on this planet.

There is a term called co-creation. The divine and the human are both involved with everything. We are indeed influenced by many things including the higher self. There are some of us who indeed have a life set up where we are greedy and inclined to hurt others to survive. The thing to keep in mind is that we are eternal beings. This life we have is one of many. The higher self respects these choices we make. It is understood why we make them by the higher self. Free choice is not just approved, it is loved and appreciated as I see these things.

Quote:
I like your posts John, they bring a lot of fresh insight and knowledge. Hopefully, I can learn more on higher selves, free-will and the hierarchy of the organization and the rules and contraints to operate.

There are indeed quantum rules of physics involved with human consciousness. However the free choice of the human is what drives everything. I do not see a hierarchy of any kind. It is more like a partnership than any thing else to me.

John

Old 13-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hello,

My understanding is that the higher self our energetic essence. We plan our life together with the higher self. When we incarnate as human, we forget everything. If we want to work the plan we need to interact with the higher self. Our free choice is to ignore the opportunities life brings us and live in fear filled ways. We are unconditionally loved no matter what choices we make.

There is a term called co-creation. The divine and the human are both involved with everything. We are indeed influenced by many things including the higher self. There are some of us who indeed have a life set up where we are greedy and inclined to hurt others to survive. The thing to keep in mind is that we are eternal beings. This life we have is one of many. The higher self respects these choices we make. It is understood why we make them by the higher self. Free choice is not just approved, it is loved and appreciated as I see these things.

There are indeed quantum rules of physics involved with human consciousness. However the free choice of the human is what drives everything. I do not see a hierarchy of any kind. It is more like a partnership than any thing else to me.

John

Thanks John for replying with your insights.

I have one question. It is about "divine intervention", I think. Isn't divine intervention a form of that actually breaks the concept of free-will?

Many years ago, in the morning I was seeing and sensing the images of norweigian formula body lotion. When I was in the city, the images and sensation of buying norweigian formula body lotion resurfaced... And when I was near a farmacy, something more powerful "overtook" me and I felt like a chess pawn.

I opened the farmacy door and I was standing infront of the norweigian formula shelf of products.

Now looking back at that event, it definitely makes me realise that , indeed, there is something more powerful than I am. I experienced a similar event and the sensation it left was just that. It is more powerful than me.

Isn't this kind of divine interventions a breach of free-will? Obviously, the norweigian formula body lotion helped a bit with my feet that were suffering of the burning sensation of kundalini energy.
Old 13-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Master
Hello,

My experiences with divine intervention have always involved an allowance for them to occur. However I am often guided to things like that formula body lotion. I can resist the pull which draws me to some thing or accept it. Then the choice to purchase the body lotion and thank spirit for guiding me here is mine to make. I can also yes that is what I wanted, however I do not like the way I was led here so I will not get that product.

There is indeed an aspect of self which is greater than our logical brain. We are all eternal spirit beings living in a physical reality as if we did not know we are powerful. The free choice to exercise our spirit being related abilities is there for us to make. However the choice to cling to a slave mind mentality is easier for most of humanity.

For example, were you loving guided to that formula body lotion or was it really forced on you. Even those who have been mugged and murdered have given consent for that potential at some level, as I see these things.

John