Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Guide

This happens to me on a regular basis. Bulbs break, computers go haywire....it happened so much and in such moments I really considered its me and not just a coincidence

Even my friends told me I am a danger to electronics
Old 29-05-2016, 12:58 AM
Suspended

Yes...

I have experienced what's known as "Street Light Interference Syndrome"

Wiki for you! : D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street...nce_phenomenon

There was this one particular light post at one of my former workplaces would always turn off every time I would walk underneath it, then it would turn back on after I had walked a distance away from the light post...Didn't matter what time it was either...it became such a "normal" occurrence I actually questioned the security personal if the parking lot lights were set on a timer to go off, but they said no...I would also sit in my car (with the car turned completely off) and observe other people walking by the light post and it would not turn off...it would only occur when I would step out and walk past it....Very strange indeed...

Of course I'm open to it being coincidence but it was rather curious it occurred every time I walked by this one light post, and would turn off every single time...
Old 29-05-2016, 03:33 AM
Guide
Nothing works around me anymore. Just last night I was feeling full of energy and quite emotional, and journaling a lot. My computer was actually acting quite weird the whole time I was writing, and eventually I got up to go to the restroom, clicked the light on, and the bulb blew. It's been happening quite often in my house lately. One day I was having all of these erratic thoughts and feelings while I was cleaning the kitchen and every time something negative came up the bulb would flicker and go out, but when I started to think positive, it would come back on again. I noticed it then I started to say negative things out loud then positive things, and I'd be damned if that light didn't flicker the whole time. And when I laughed...it went crazy! One light bulb in my basement all of sudden has a weird hue to it, or maybe that's the way I'm seeing it that way. Another has blown out. The garage door sometimes goes haywire on me! I had to buy a new TV because one day I touched my old one, a spark went through my entire body and it just went blank. My computer locks up and goes on the fritz sometimes. Batteries don't seem to work for me. My electric toothbrush that I just bought last month no longer works, and neither does the one I bought after that. It's frustrating!
Old 01-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

At first, I thought that my electrical issues were merely coincidental. When my temper had gotten the best of me lights would flicker, and I would think mere coincidence. But with time, and someone to instruct me, I learned that you can be in tune to it. If you try hard enough and focus, if you have electrical abilities, you can turn things on and off with your mind. In my case, I can turn things on from a distance or up close, though when I am not in control of my emotions, the span is even farther. Also, for me, I cannot use any touchpads, I break them. I can hear most electricity constantly, like the sound a lightbulb makes, which is kind of annoying, but I guess it comes with the territory. I have made the mistake of saying or hinting at things that indicated what I was about to do prior to it happening, and it was not received well. I was being playful, but stuff like that scares people.