Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 23-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Master
Right answer/wrong question

I got an answer about something today and I know it is the right answer but
not for the question that was asked. I had a feeling it was not the answer to that question but a message about something else. I don't know yet what that is but I will find out...

That is the tricky part. I am good with my own guidance but for other people what I can do is limited. Sometimes the answers I get are symbolic and can't be explained, or they are about me. I ask a question about somebody else and I get told about my own concerns.

I know this is how it works so I don't try to be an oracle. I can't answer a question for somebody else without a good reason. There has to be an interesting situation that I want to know more about. I need motivation.

I never ever ever do well on tests. If someone tries to test me, I will get the wrong answer every time...but I know the rules.

However, if I get a message for myself or about something I am supposed to do, then I am never wrong. When I have certainty then I know I am right. It's a puzzle piece. I have to wait to find where it fits.

I know other people are better at reading for others but I can't do that in the typical way. I wish I had a reliable technique that didn't involve tools. There
must be an easy way that I haven't figured out yet.

I don't want to be a 'reader' but there are times when I need to play that role and I have an astrology hat but I don't want to wear it all the time.
Old 24-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie

I know other people are better at reading for others but I can't do that in the typical way. I wish I had a reliable technique that didn't involve tools. There
must be an easy way that I haven't figured out yet.

Hi,

My understanding and my experience has been that through a love bond with your higher self you will receive the most effective information.

In my case I am able to bond with the higher self of any person and receive insights in the same way.

I do not use tools. I let love lead the way and support divine agendas, not human aspirations. The divine within fosters these aspirations however has a grader plan for them than we can appreciate.

You asked the right question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Master
I do have quite a relationship with 'my higher self' and in her opinion I am not here to be an oracle. I get my own answers but not so much for other people.

I have a different job and that does require that I communicate with the 'higher self' of the individual that I am working with but my job is different, and it isn't about telling them things, but it is about working with their 'higher self' and if their 'higher self' needs my help then they will find me.

People are different and my way works with certain people, where others might require another method.

The way I see it, I know nothing beyond what a human should know, but my higher self knows everything, and all the consequences, so I let her lead the way. She is better equipped then I am.

Still there are times when I need to be flexible, in order to do my real work. So I need to be able to work in a capacity that might further the goal.

I do astrology, which is a tool that I don't always want to use. I like to look but I don't like to have to explain it in detail.

I am sure if you asked, your higher self would have something to say about me. They always do. That's how I have people check me out. You don't need to because I am not working with you.