Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2011, 11:46 AM
RubyAura

Pardon my french, but dammit. I've been experiencing this for years and totally didn't realize it until I read this post. I have always been very meditative by nature, but when I started actively meditating it seemed like the connection got way stronger. I've taken a week or two off because of an actual 'issue' in Real Time I have to deal with him on, but now I'm starting to understand a little bit more about why I had those feelings. More recently I felt the urge to go look into a mirror and stare straight into my own eyes, and I got REALLY uncomfortable, because for some reason I didn't see myself staring back (I mean it was my reflection) but the intensity in the eyes wasn't my own. It really bothered me. This explains SOOOOOO much.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
I know a few people have had the peculiar experience of sensing for a few moments or longer that they and their "twin" have switched bodies or are sharing one body.

The point of this post is... I'm not sure what to make of the increased frequency of this odd sensation, and and I was hoping to hear other people's similar experiences.

I could write so much about this topic that I am not sure where to begin. I would also like to read more descriptions about this phenomenon.

For me it started by sensing a presence and it escalated over the following weeks into much like what you described. I always thought that such visitors were OOBErs, but I think I have been wrong about that. I sensed right away that this visiting presence was male, approximate age, emotional state, and a few other things. He soon started visiting more often and liked to hang around. He soon asked if he could perceive from inside of me, maybe to enhance the telepathy or maybe because he liked me and wanted to be closer to me. I didn't mind the company.

During the following weeks, occasionally I would feel as if I was wearing different clothes, as if I were taller, thicker, as if my center of balance was different, etc. At first I thought it was absolutely fascinating. We would have this ongoing internal dialogue about this or that, discuss music, or just be together, sharing the same body. At the same time, I was taking classes and working part time at my university. It was not the first time I had had such a friendship, so I knew how to cope with it and without anyone noticing. It didn't take long until I realized that he had no intention of leaving. That's when I started thinking that I might have a problem or that I had actually gone flip city bonkers.

The idea of "being just friends" didn't work out and despite my best efforts I fell for him. I knew what he looked like, sort of. I had a general idea but was not sure. I asked him once, while sitting in a coffee shop, and he thought, "see that guy, that is close to what I look like, except I am much better looking and I wouldn't get caught dead in a baseball cap." I thought the guy was cute, and I kept looking his way as he walked past, then I felt a twinge and got a "Hey, stop it! Focus on me!"

Some days when I was not exactly happy with life in general, he would almost take over. It felt as if he carried me, in some ways, even though he could not move my body for me. I enjoyed the way he liked sharing everyday things with me (sharing meals, sleeping inside each other, grocery shopping, watching TV and discussing the shows, etc.) all the while with this internal dialogue going on.

The spooky thing was that when I was busy with work, or focused on other things, he would focus his presence into other people and try to get my attention. Heh... I soon decided that I was not nuts, it was everyone else around me had apparently lost it. I told him to quit it, that he was probably violating some spiritual rules and that it made me feel uncomfortable, and he stopped or at least did it less often.

At times I wanted to be left alone. The intimacy scared me, a lot. He could also be not so little annoying in how he wanted to decide on every little thing and wanted to know why I did something this way when I could do it that way. One time, while in the shower, I was so tired of it that I wanted him out at least for an hour or so. He refused. Not knowing what else to do, I started clearing my throat, you know... as if gathering phlem to spit. I then thought, "leave or I will swallow." Hehe... I could feel him start getting those, I'm going to puke jerks and he left for a bit and was not happy with me at all.

I did my best to find him but he would clam up about a lot of things. I tried RV and tried to have OOBEs. I searched for him in my dreams. I had some success along the way, but not enough to pinpoint where he was. Long story short, when the time came when I could locate him, I did. I thought to him to go to a certain place and start posting. It took about a day or so. I noticed a post he had made, out of the gazillions I had read. I contacted him and after getting to know eachother, we decided to meet.

It wasn't as if I knew exactly what he looked like in person until I saw him face-to-face. He had sent two pictures that I had seen in a dream (on the front of a handwritten letter, flipping back and fourth) before I had found him. I had also seen him in one brief OOBE and a few internal visions, so I was fairly certain but not 100%. When he picked me up at the airport he did look like that guy with the baseball cap. It was definitely him. What really caused me to go "wow" was when I realized that I have dreamt about him for years but had thought he was someone else in my dreams. I had always wondered why my ex looked taller and slightly different in my dreams, well... that was because it wasn't him. It was a future boyfriend, not an ex.

After he and I met, everything fit. I knew his body language, attitudes, and values inside and out. I asked him in passing if he had a baseball cap, and he frowned and said he would never wear one. Everything he had told me before we met made perfect sense, even the stuff he had refused to talk about. He even moves his feet in a certain way while he is falling asleep and would do that when inside of me. When I met him those sensations stopped for the most part and it was such a relief. I sometimes miss it and it will start up again, but not to the same extent.

The telepathy continues though. The last thing was a feeling of gallon jugs and bags as if in my hands, getting the idea of walking motion, an internal vision of location, and a "I call you later, I got too much stuff at the store and got my hands full." He called shortly thereafter and told me that he waited to call since he got too much stuff at the store, that he had gotten two gallons of water instead of one and some other things. I told him I already got the message.

The strange part is that this feeling of seeing through someone else's eyes is that can do that with other people too. Perhaps I always could but I have never really wanted to. I did it once as a kid in an effort to improve my running speed. I felt as if I was this other girl in class who was an amazing runner (no pun intended, since discussing the topic of twin flames). In any case, it worked and I ran faster during gym class, but I didn't like the feeling so I stopped messing around with it.

When I tried to find my boyfriend I accidentally sort of "crash landed" into someone else once or twice. I had one instance where I suddenly felt that my stomach was ripped with muscles and something sniffed my/his forehead. I could feel arms moving up, and my internal vision move up to see a brown dog and heard the thought, "this is my dog, Elvis". That was not my boyfriend and just added to the confusion. I soon realized that I had to focus just on him rather than to let it happen, and see what happens.

Just the other week I had an errand where I ran into this bureaucrat. She said something to the effect, "this is impossible, they will never approve this." I was a bit dismayed and wanted to change the situation. Suddenly the woman changed her mind and decided to try and file the papers anyway. Later that same day I was taking a cat nap and focused on my boyfriend and this woman thought about me, I think, because suddenly it felt as if was there, in her body, at her desk. I am also quite sure she was aware of me too. Horribly embarrassing. I had a meeting with her again a week or so later and I really didn't feel like seeing her again. I worried that I might have scared her. I was expecting some very akward moments. I was very relieved when she called to let me know she had to be out of town that day and to drop the papers off at the front desk. (phew!)

This is getting to be a very long post. I just wanted to write that I have had this happen and it lasted for about a year and a half, pretty much fulltime. Now it only happens once in a while.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Krystalle

This is not that unusual, actually. It just means you reached another point of awakening, if you want to call it that. Both in you and regarding your connection....
Old 23-08-2011, 10:18 PM
DulcePoetica

I loved reading your story Tindra. Thank you for posting. I mostly enjoy his company, and have discovered that, at least in my case, entering each other's body is a means toward clearer communication. We have telepathic conversations quite frequently now, and when we encounter difficulty, we can just place ourselves within the other and there is no more confusion. In fact I have noticed that when I drift into him and feel my physiology change, it is usually followed by him calling out my name. Y'know, with my mouth. Weird? Yes. But it works for us. :)

But I have recently gotten so "good" at this type of telepathy and energy intermixing, that it is getting stronger and more real. I occasionally have trouble getting out of one of these situations, and ultimately, it is affecting my functioning in the 3D reality. It has been going on for about 14 months with us, with gradually escalating intensity and duration. I can now report that I have not had 24 consecutive hours "to myself" since May. Uh ok, so I guess this is how it's gonna be for now. But while I continue to acclimate and learn ways to integrate this kind of existence, sometimes I do need an emergency escape plan.

I have actually transformed my perception of my inner energy machine into a steam-punkified devise with valves and pressure gauges, pipes and basins, etc. He and I are two giant tanks of liquid light and we are side-by-side flowing into and out of each other all the time. When I really need my privacy, I have these elegant brass valve handles that are shaped like lotus flowers that cap the ends of the pipes that lead to each of my known energy portals.

When my visitor doesn't seem able to honor my request for privacy, I close the valves. When my lotus is closed, he has nowhere to attach a hose, so he can't couple his pipe into mine. It's been a time-consuming process to feel my way through the construction of this machine. I need to make sure I don't damage the device, myself or my visitor. But each time I try that method, it works a little more smoothly and efficiently.

Not to mention, it has also afforded me a failsafe method to keep the uninvited visitors out. As of right now, only one other individual on earth has coupling privileges.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Tindra

Thank you KrystalleSama. It is such a great feeling to know I am not alone in having these experiences.

Thank you DulcePoetica. Wow! That is neat. The way I perceive his energy is on the inside, on the left side of the body. At times I have tried to move his energy toward the right side of the body and then I sensed him less. Your solution is much more elegant.