Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-03-2017, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

Forget the candles and 'stuff', and also stop sending negative energy (back) at them. I know I've used the term 'reflecting' above, but this should be interpreted in a specific way.

There's a few things you need to be aware of before doing this, as it'll help you treat fairly with them. You'll need to overcome this hatred you have of them to some degree. I know you may feel like it's deserved, but bear with me for the moment.

Generally, when things like this happen, it's a result of some unresolved issue we have; something that we've failed to deal with over several opportunities and the universe is finally pushing the point. It's also important to know that this group are connected to you in some way; it's (most likely) not purely random. There may be some karmic aspect to this, or it may have been decided upon by all of you as a group prior to your births; to help you resolve some issues or learn an important lesson.

When you boil all souls down to a point of origin, we are 'one'.. we're all connected. Which means, this group is a part of you, and vice versa. Their actions at this time should be seen as an opportunity for you to look at yourself. This is part of the 'reflecting' above, but there's more to it. You need to be aware of your own faults to a degree where you can apologise to this group for having those faults; don't worry, I'm not saying you need to approach them directly with an apology. This is a personal thing (you're essentially apologising to yourself for neglecting this aspect of you), but this group is presenting as a 'force' to help you make personal changes, so you need to direct the apology at your interpretation of 'them'. You need to 'feel' this apology.

Once you've accepted that there are areas that you need to work on, and make a choice to begin doing so, you no longer need the negative efforts of this group in your life. Now remember that they have lessons to learn too, and they're actions are part of their learning experience. If they're acting in a negative way, they need to learn that they shouldn't behave that way.

So here we have a relatively concise description of how to go about this.. feel free to ask for more details if needed.

Find a place to meditate... I'm not going to describe any of the usual meditative techniques because you likely already know them, and if not, you can easily find information on the internet. Meditate on your own issues, and see which ones rise to the surface as they relate to what this group is doing.

Once you've settled on the most likely cause, you can apologise to this group for you having the fault(s), and also begin to forgive them for acting the way they have. As I said, this is also you apologising to and forgiving yourself. You need to feel the emotions for this to work, you will likely find it easier starting with the more available emotions (maybe even your anger), but follow the chain of emotions until you reach 'oh god, I'm so SOO sorry'. Spend time at this stage to properly clear things out. This helps resolve any imbalances and should also result in this group no longer feeling a drive to keep harassing you. Meditate on this for as long as you feel necessary. You will also need to make a commitment to make progress on resolving these issues, otherwise it opens up opportunities for future negative events.

Once you're satisfied, call in your guides and angels (or whoever you generally have contact with). Ask them for help. State that you no longer need to be negatively affected by this group that has been targeting you. You're ready to work on your issues, and you don't need to be pushed to do so anymore. Imagine a protective barrier around your body, try to visualise this as completely as you can; it doesn't matter if it's metal or some invisible shield, or whatever.. so long as your can imagine it (and its purpose) clearly. Allow it to let good energy in, and reflect negative energy back to the source; after some adjustments (details below). What you're doing is saying 'this energy isn't for me anymore, you can have it back'.

Then you can set up a series of terms, the start of which state you will no longer accept further acts of negativity towards you from this group; they are no longer beneficial to you. The barrier you've set up contains these terms, and either lets energy in or sends it away according to these terms. State that, if this group continue to act out of discord with universal law, then their energy will be sent back to them in a way that will help them (understand the impact of their actions). You're essentially invoking universal law to prevent an action that is unjust. You are able to state what you wish to happen if they continue their efforts, but remember you're working with universal law; it needs to balance out; not from a mind-frame that's full of anger and resentment. It's important that it's done from a loving mind-frame. You should be hoping that this group learn from their mistakes and become better people as a result. And as I'm sure you're aware, sometimes this isn't a pleasant experience.. have compassion for them.

I've only needed to do this to any great degree twice in my life. One of these was with a school bully.. yes, I used 'magic' to stop a bully harassing me. I was a bit young at the time and didn't really understand what I was doing. But he came to school the next day covered in a full body rash, and somehow seemed to know I was responsible. He avoided me completely afterwards, to the point where he was a little scared to look at me. After this, I took a less forceful approach when making use of this technique.

Another time was with a new boss who was actively trying to cause me problems at work. She ended up getting fired within a week of me putting up my terms.

This is another way of saying, this technique isn't just for spiritual/magic/psychic negative efforts.

Finally, it's probably a good idea to do some research into universal law, of which the law of karma is a small part of. Gain an understanding of how people should behave and interact with each other; more so if you have any ill-will towards this group (which is completely understandable, if also undesirable).
Old 10-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
Forget the candles and 'stuff', and also stop sending negative energy (back) at them. I know I've used the term 'reflecting' above, but this should be interpreted in a specific way.

There's a few things you need to be aware of before doing this, as it'll help you treat fairly with them. You'll need to overcome this hatred you have of them to some degree. I know you may feel like it's deserved, but bear with me for the moment.

Generally, when things like this happen, it's a result of some unresolved issue we have; something that we've failed to deal with over several opportunities and the universe is finally pushing the point. It's also important to know that this group are connected to you in some way; it's (most likely) not purely random. There may be some karmic aspect to this, or it may have been decided upon by all of you as a group prior to your births; to help you resolve some issues or learn an important lesson.

When you boil all souls down to a point of origin, we are 'one'.. we're all connected. Which means, this group is a part of you, and vice versa. Their actions at this time should be seen as an opportunity for you to look at yourself. This is part of the 'reflecting' above, but there's more to it. You need to be aware of your own faults to a degree where you can apologise to this group for having those faults; don't worry, I'm not saying you need to approach them directly with an apology. This is a personal thing (you're essentially apologising to yourself for neglecting this aspect of you), but this group is presenting as a 'force' to help you make personal changes, so you need to direct the apology at your interpretation of 'them'. You need to 'feel' this apology.

Once you've accepted that there are areas that you need to work on, and make a choice to begin doing so, you no longer need the negative efforts of this group in your life. Now remember that they have lessons to learn too, and they're actions are part of their learning experience. If they're acting in a negative way, they need to learn that they shouldn't behave that way.

So here we have a relatively concise description of how to go about this.. feel free to ask for more details if needed.

Find a place to meditate... I'm not going to describe any of the usual meditative techniques because you likely already know them, and if not, you can easily find information on the internet. Meditate on your own issues, and see which ones rise to the surface as they relate to what this group is doing.

Once you've settled on the most likely cause, you can apologise to this group for you having the fault(s), and also begin to forgive them for acting the way they have. As I said, this is also you apologising to and forgiving yourself. You need to feel the emotions for this to work, you will likely find it easier starting with the more available emotions (maybe even your anger), but follow the chain of emotions until you reach 'oh god, I'm so SOO sorry'. Spend time at this stage to properly clear things out. This helps resolve any imbalances and should also result in this group no longer feeling a drive to keep harassing you. Meditate on this for as long as you feel necessary. You will also need to make a commitment to make progress on resolving these issues, otherwise it opens up opportunities for future negative events.

Once you're satisfied, call in your guides and angels (or whoever you generally have contact with). Ask them for help. State that you no longer need to be negatively affected by this group that has been targeting you. You're ready to work on your issues, and you don't need to be pushed to do so anymore. Imagine a protective barrier around your body, try to visualise this as completely as you can; it doesn't matter if it's metal or some invisible shield, or whatever.. so long as your can imagine it (and its purpose) clearly. Allow it to let good energy in, and reflect negative energy back to the source; after some adjustments (details below). What you're doing is saying 'this energy isn't for me anymore, you can have it back'.

Then you can set up a series of terms, the start of which state you will no longer accept further acts of negativity towards you from this group; they are no longer beneficial to you. The barrier you've set up contains these terms, and either lets energy in or sends it away according to these terms. State that, if this group continue to act out of discord with universal law, then their energy will be sent back to them in a way that will help them (understand the impact of their actions). You're essentially invoking universal law to prevent an action that is unjust. You are able to state what you wish to happen if they continue their efforts, but remember you're working with universal law; it needs to balance out; not from a mind-frame that's full of anger and resentment. It's important that it's done from a loving mind-frame. You should be hoping that this group learn from their mistakes and become better people as a result. And as I'm sure you're aware, sometimes this isn't a pleasant experience.. have compassion for them.

I've only needed to do this to any great degree twice in my life. One of these was with a school bully.. yes, I used 'magic' to stop a bully harassing me. I was a bit young at the time and didn't really understand what I was doing. But he came to school the next day covered in a full body rash, and somehow seemed to know I was responsible. He avoided me completely afterwards, to the point where he was a little scared to look at me. After this, I took a less forceful approach when making use of this technique.

Another time was with a new boss who was actively trying to cause me problems at work. She ended up getting fired within a week of me putting up my terms.

This is another way of saying, this technique isn't just for spiritual/magic/psychic negative efforts.

Finally, it's probably a good idea to do some research into universal law, of which the law of karma is a small part of. Gain an understanding of how people should behave and interact with each other; more so if you have any ill-will towards this group (which is completely understandable, if also undesirable).
Ok I was trying to somewhat avoid giving specific details because it's so bizarre and I'm guessing you wouldn't believe me anyway but I'm forced to mention this one tidbit on how this started after reading your (positive) response/approach, which believe me should not apply to these people. This is exactly what happened, not leaving anything out I PROMISE. A few years ago, this nut found my youtube channel/comment I posted on a video (not sure which and how) decided they did not like me for whatever reason because I promise I have never said a word to them but apparently (according to this person) sent demons to me. That's it. I swear. That's how it all started. Now I still don't know how I even became aware of this person since it's been years, but I sensed something bizarre about them and felt I was being followed around by this person online or rather the comments I posted were being followed and read. I have this weird intuition about me. But I ended up being right. Upon some research of this person's username and viewing a few of their videos, I found out this nut is a "witch" and has a history of threatening to put curses on people and put them on her altar. As for the effect it had. I was noticing paranormal activity. Lights being turned off when I left my room, etc. However, I think this person is trying to take credit for my depression as well, but I've suffered with depression for most of my life. So they are an idiot if they really think that. It has seem to have gotten a lil bad and also I have been a lot angrier than normal these past few years, but that's because I'm dealing with another situation that has been giving me anxiety. And lastly they apparently have been watching me and astral projecting to me. So I have been violated for years. Also this person has informed their online maybe offline "witch" friends of this whole thing. So now it's turned into a group of hateful "people" for lack of a better word. Yes, they are astral projecting to me as well. They have been poking fun at my depression, and whatever they can see while astral projecting basically. It's amazing.

So back to your response, what exactly should I ever have to apologize to this creep for? Right now, it's taking a lot for me not to find out where this person lives. This was so uncalled for. But because this person has a memo of this, it shows how miserable they are. I don't know who in their right mind plays around with demons like this. But I can't wait for the demons to eventually have their fun with this nutjob. Also, this has shown me how sick "witches" can be and also petty. No need to have a specific reason for cursing someone, as long as you don't like them, it's fine. This coward must have some serious hate in her heart. I think to this individual it was definitely an envy thing and maybe control?

I'm a very artistic person, had some artwork on my channel at the time, and also sweet, good personality. I will never apologize for this freak's insecurities.

As for the last part, I don't know what has been happening to this specific person who to me is the ring leader in all of this. But since sending back all the negative energy as well as the death wishes to all of them, (yes I said ALL of them) one of her witchy friend's property has been vandalized. Another has had people slandering her and her business all within the same time frame. I love it. I will eventually find and get a real witch to do some more. They refuse to leave me alone. This bizarre situation started in 2012 I believe, so it's been 5 years. That's crazy. I sensed the "curse", but never in a million years did I expect the invading my privacy. Too far. I just found out a few months ago.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for the added details. There's still a lot you're leaving out, but I'm not going to push for more. Because I'm not as attuned to the subtle realms as I'd like, I need a lot of details to make an accurate guess as to what's happening. If I don't have them, there's a risk of me providing information that doesn't properly fit your needs.

I'd be hesitant to agree that there's actual demons at work here. When they're present, there are certain 'features' I'd expect to see/hear about that you haven't described. More likely it's just residual energy that's attracting negative spirits. It's also worth mentioning that it's unlikely these people that are turning things on and off.. it's impossibly hard to make changes to the physical from the astral; much the same way as it's hard to move objects with your mind.

A theme that I've noticed pop up fairly regularly is depression, and more recently anger. When I say apologise to this group, I'm not saying apologise for something you've done to them, or something they might be upset about. I'm suggesting that there is an aspect of yourself that needs to be adjusted; possibly your depression (or whatever it is about your life that is causing the depression - as you said, this was present prior to their contact). I'm inclined to believe this is the core of this event because it's also what this group has been focusing on. But the events surrounding your past depression is what I'm suggesting you apologise about; to help clear up your own negative energy. It's a personal thing that doesn't necessarily relate to this group in any physical manner.

Also, it's pretty easy to find satisfaction in social justice. But be wary of this as it could lead you down a negative path yourself.

Finally, movement in the astral plane is accomplished by thought. You think of a person/place you'd like to visit, and you shift there. I'm going to suggest that you also meditate on filling your house and body with white (or even gold) light. This change in vibration to a level higher than usual will make it difficult for this group to find you. It will also help push out any negative entities that have gathered in your house. In the subtle realms, like attracts like.. opposites cannot exist in the same area. If you vibrate at a higher frequency, negative beings in the subtle realms cannot interact with you.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Thanks for the added details. There's still a lot you're leaving out, but I'm not going to push for more. Because I'm not as attuned to the subtle realms as I'd like, I need a lot of details to make an accurate guess as to what's happening. If I don't have them, there's a risk of me providing information that doesn't properly fit your needs.

I'd be hesitant to agree that there's actual demons at work here. When they're present, there are certain 'features' I'd expect to see/hear about that you haven't described. More likely it's just residual energy that's attracting negative spirits. It's also worth mentioning that it's unlikely these people that are turning things on and off.. it's impossibly hard to make changes to the physical from the astral; much the same way as it's hard to move objects with your mind.

A theme that I've noticed pop up fairly regularly is depression, and more recently anger. When I say apologise to this group, I'm not saying apologise for something you've done to them, or something they might be upset about. I'm suggesting that there is an aspect of yourself that needs to be adjusted; possibly your depression (or whatever it is about your life that is causing the depression - as you said, this was present prior to their contact). I'm inclined to believe this is the core of this event because it's also what this group has been focusing on. But the events surrounding your past depression is what I'm suggesting you apologise about; to help clear up your own negative energy. It's a personal thing that doesn't necessarily relate to this group in any physical manner.

Also, it's pretty easy to find satisfaction in social justice. But be wary of this as it could lead you down a negative path yourself.

Finally, movement in the astral plane is accomplished by thought. You think of a person/place you'd like to visit, and you shift there. I'm going to suggest that you also meditate on filling your house and body with white (or even gold) light. This change in vibration to a level higher than usual will make it difficult for this group to find you. It will also help push out any negative entities that have gathered in your house. In the subtle realms, like attracts like.. opposites cannot exist in the same area. If you vibrate at a higher frequency, negative beings in the subtle realms cannot interact with you.
I'm really not leaving anything out, because it's so bizarre I could see why you would think so. Well, that is one thing we both agree on. I don't think demons were sent to me either. That's why in a previous post I said this is a claim they are making. A demon would have done far worse than just turn my light switch on/off. But leave it to low iq "witches" to claim otherwise. I guess I was just as stupid for thinking so, too. When I talked about paranormal activity, I wasn't talking about them. I know they can't touch anything of mine while in the astral. I was talking about the spirits. When the paranormal activity was happening at the time, I remember reading a lot on it. One thing I remember reading was the differences between an evil spirit, a poltergeist, and a demon. More than likely this was a poltergeist. That I might have attracted at the time as you've mentioned. However, I did read they can be the result of an attack as well. But because these morons don't seem to know the difference, I'm reluctant to believe they are behind it. I think as you said, they are focusing on that aspect as well as my depression. Both of which (one I know for sure) they have nothing to do with. But I did add it in there since you say you are familiar with some things regarding the occult. So thank you for your point of view. However, one thing is for sure, they are invading my privacy and have been doing so for years. That is sick and must be stopped. I do still wish bad on them and will continue to wish bad on them, however I am going to try and get as far away from this situation as I possibly can and stay away from these people. Be positive and put my mind to other things. It's horrible that people like this ruin the whole idea of astral projection.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for the well balanced response. I don't ask that everyone believe my words. But it is nice when I'm able to help people in some way.

It seems like you've reached a decision on how to handle things so I'm going to leave you to it. But feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Thanks for the well balanced response. I don't ask that everyone believe my words. But it is nice when I'm able to help people in some way.

It seems like you've reached a decision on how to handle things so I'm going to leave you to it. But feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
Aw thanks. I have been feeling alone in this. You have been helpful and I'll do that.