Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Experiencer

Mysterious Crackling noises

Hi - looking for advice :)

I was sat at my desk in work yesterday, and from behind my left shoulder I heard (and kinda 'felt' clairsentiently) a crackling noise. It was only a very brief sound but it was definitely there. I looked and of course it was only the back of my chair behind me, then the wall. Nothing else.

A couple of hours later, I heard the same noise in front of me, again kinda left side between me and my pc monitor, although I would say that it was probably above where my keyboard sits, and then up, around the same height as my face. I heard it and felt it. It was one of those where afterwards you go 'what was that? ' because it happened so quickly.

Any thoughts? I am intuitive, clairsentient but I have had only one very clear clairaudient experience (that I am aware of), and that was 19 years ago. I do sense spirit around but I am totally intrigued by this noise.

Any advice much appreciated thank you!
Old 17-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Knower
I was searching for something similar and came across your post. The crackling noise you heard sounds like what people have described as the sound of energy in the air. As in, when a spirit is attempting to manifest, your guides are present, etc. Perhaps your tapping into your clairaudience abilities? Just a thought.
Old 19-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I was searching for something similar and came across your post. The crackling noise you heard sounds like what people have described as the sound of energy in the air. As in, when a spirit is attempting to manifest, your guides are present, etc. Perhaps your tapping into your clairaudience abilities? Just a thought.
And you posted at 1:11
Are you seeing these numbers also?
Old 19-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Hi - looking for advice :)

I was sat at my desk in work yesterday, and from behind my left shoulder I heard (and kinda 'felt' clairsentiently) a crackling noise. It was only a very brief sound but it was definitely there. I looked and of course it was only the back of my chair behind me, then the wall. Nothing else.

A couple of hours later, I heard the same noise in front of me, again kinda left side between me and my pc monitor, although I would say that it was probably above where my keyboard sits, and then up, around the same height as my face. I heard it and felt it. It was one of those where afterwards you go 'what was that? ' because it happened so quickly.

Any thoughts? I am intuitive, clairsentient but I have had only one very clear clairaudient experience (that I am aware of), and that was 19 years ago. I do sense spirit around but I am totally intrigued by this noise.

Any advice much appreciated thank you!
Are you hearing the sounds from the air?

I have crackling sounds at a daily basis,but they come from electronic devices and furnitures.

I know that if a spirit can make physical sounds,it's because it's using your own energies,which means a parasitic attachment.

banish it and command it to leave whatever it is.

Having spirits around you it's not healthy,unless you know they are allies.

Also you can take a bath with dry bay leaves,which is a good auric cleanser.Then save some of the charged water and sprinkle your house.
Old 19-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

Ha! I didn't even notice that. But yes, I always see 11, 111, 1111, etc. I have been for years.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Experiencer
I'll be the first one to tell you that these things can and will be tested. If your reaction was fear in any way the very first time you heard it, it's not likely going to be a means of communicating with you. They will use something that won't make your heart feel like it is about to explode. Eventually that door will be opened again but you will be more stable mentally to be able to handle. Communicating with you is not geared to putting you in a nut house or turn to medications. Now this time look at it with curiosity. Just let it happen and pay attention because your learning. Good luck with it ��
Old 22-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

I'm sorry, I just can't let this go...

Because of the time difference, his post is 7:11 to me. It struck me as a marvelous example of perspective and how our many vantage points in this universe provide such diverse experiences and opinions.

Old 22-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
I'm sorry, I just can't let this go...

Because of the time difference, his post is 7:11 to me. It struck me as a marvelous example of perspective and how our many vantage points in this universe provide such diverse experiences and opinions.

I know! For me it shows 9:11... 11 is always in there somewhere. I agree, the universe always seems to be 'on it'.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish I just heard this yesterday.

I can see it's been a while since your post but I wanted to comment on it since I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday.

I've been working on my clairaudience but only for a few months. I started hearing music externally which sounded much like a radio at a distance about 9 months ago and continue to hear it whenever I have some white noise or sometimes I can just hear it. I normally hear people singing all different kinds of songs or people talking. Sometimes I can hear actual words but most of the time it's like hearing a radio at a distance.

But I was in my hyperbaric chamber and it's quite noisy with the compressor and oxygen concentrator on so I wear noise-canceling headphones. I was listening to a youtube video on ways to increase your clairaudience and she mentioned this crackling sound as a gateway to hearing voices. She mentioned one way to help with your clairaudience was to raise your vibration, which I tried to do, and bam I then heard the crackling noise and a few seconds later I heard voices in an external spot I have never heard from before. I was very happy and excited about seeing what unfolds.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Master
Recently i had the same experience twice.I heard this sound when i was between sleep and awake.
It was indeed a crackling sound that it was audible only to me.
It wasn't like the other manifestations i have around me all the time.

Now as a typing this,a thought crossed my mind,telling me that it's the sound of a gate opening.