Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
No one in my family has passed away recently, and even if it was a dead relative, why would they wait years to reach me?

Good question. Even though it may be years since a relative passed and moved on, it only years as how we measure time. In the spirit realm, time is basically meaningless. For you it might be years, for a spirit it might only seem like a few days or maybe hours.

I've been paranormal investigating for some years now and found in places dating back to the Colonial or Civil War era, spirits still believe it is the year they passed away in. At an old farmhouse in Pennsylvania one of our team was doing a spirit box session and asked what year it was and got a reply of what sounded like 1870.

As to why a deceased family member would wait before coming to visit? Could be 1000 different reasons.

But also, doesn't necessarily have to be a family member or somebody who lived in your house. Maybe there was a dwelling there or nearby from an earlier time where somebody lived and died. Even though the house is gone, the spirit could still be attached to the land or area.

Being that the house is about 50 years old and an older structer, don't forget that houses settle at night. The heating and cooling of the structure causes minute expansion and contraction of wood, concrete, etc etc. It happens in newer homes too, though maybe not as much as an older home. Not saying this to explain everything away (like footsteps), but you don't want to get paranoid to the point that every little creak and moan is a spirit at work.

The advice given was good, smudge to remove negative energy, tell the spirit its time to move on into the light and enjoy the love and peace that comes with it.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
No one in my family has passed away recently, and even if it was a dead relative, why would they wait years to reach me?

It was four years before I sensed any connection from my mother. Then it was sudden and unmistakable. 'Years' don't mean a lot to them, there.
In my mother's case she passed in a very bad way (viewed from our perceptions anyway) Her body was wracked with just about everything wrong. She was very very old....older physically/mentally/energetically than some people are at the age she passed (nearly 90) And she had terrible dementia. She may have needed intense healing or some form of sleep....I am unsure.

Re: your original question, I also hear all sorts of noises which wake me; footsteps, things going bang, hammering, sctratching, and even a few times what sounded like someone speaking in a low voice in a foreign language, which I thought might be Chinese. Some sounds sounded almost 'human'.
In my case I know exactly what it is! Squirrels have got into my loft. They make very unusual sounds at random times.
Unfortunately I cannot get in that loft, or onto my roof and cannot figure out something to get them out.
I have learned to live with it. At least the squirrels are helping me remember my dreams.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hello there enlightened ones. I am posting this to ask if my house could possibly be haunted. Some of the most common things that occur are usually thuds, creaks and footsteps in my bedroom. I also once heard what sounded like someone whispering a few nights ago. I will take advice on what I am dealing with, If my house could be haunted, and what I should do about it.

All houses make some noises. Brick and mortar and pieces of wood will expand and contract as they heat up and cool down move against each other.

To m e it sounds like what you've got goes a bit beyond that. The questions I wonder are do you think its getting worse? Do you feel uncomfortable? I know some one getting polt activity and they are totally happy with it.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:49 AM
Suspended

Our life gets recorded in the atmosphere every day and then becomes a past life record.

Radiation increase in our atmosphere has been inter-acting with our natural life recording...the only holiness of spirit.

Increased radiation contacts all light recordings and then forms a fake or artificial recording.....which is how fake spirits are being formed due to science burning the natural light and sound in our holy atmosphere.

Every body communicates through radiated light sound. Our natural life is healed radiated light sound.....and increasing the radiation burns and takes away the healed holiness of our atmosphere.

Fake bodies are therefore being created in many places, as this form of increased awareness is happening to many humans - being how an unnatural ghost is formed.

Real human beings do not haunt or cause disturbance to our natural life, for this is against spiritual purpose. Spirit is about loving/supporting/considering/without fear responses....therefore our personal spiritual family would never do any action to cause fear of spirit.

Sadly the natural spiritual recordings have been creating ghost imagery involving radiation increase. Radiation increase alters the natural bonds of all matter....causing the bonds in houses to make creakings or huge cracking sounds.

As humans previously lived in the house and recorded their lives in the house, you then start to hear the "past life record".

The past life record is not evil....nor were the humans living the life....but the atmospheric change is considered evil for it begins to form the manifestation of evil presences....taking the ghost imagery from the natural spirit records and then attacking or changing the human life.

This situation belongs to the actual condition of increased radiation.

Our own spiritual family belong only to loving spirits who are much higher in presence than organic life. If an organic life can live as a loving, kind, caring human, then you can only understand that the higher presence is much greater than the best human being on Earth.

Therefore ghost presences of this type belong to the paranormal phenomena....causation and it is not natural.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:58 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Seeker
Good question. Even though it may be years since a relative passed and moved on, it only years as how we measure time. In the spirit realm, time is basically meaningless. For you it might be years, for a spirit it might only seem like a few days or maybe hours.

I've been paranormal investigating for some years now and found in places dating back to the Colonial or Civil War era, spirits still believe it is the year they passed away in. At an old farmhouse in Pennsylvania one of our team was doing a spirit box session and asked what year it was and got a reply of what sounded like 1870.

As to why a deceased family member would wait before coming to visit? Could be 1000 different reasons.

But also, doesn't necessarily have to be a family member or somebody who lived in your house. Maybe there was a dwelling there or nearby from an earlier time where somebody lived and died. Even though the house is gone, the spirit could still be attached to the land or area.

Being that the house is about 50 years old and an older structer, don't forget that houses settle at night. The heating and cooling of the structure causes minute expansion and contraction of wood, concrete, etc etc. It happens in newer homes too, though maybe not as much as an older home. Not saying this to explain everything away (like footsteps), but you don't want to get paranoid to the point that every little creak and moan is a spirit at work.

The advice given was good, smudge to remove negative energy, tell the spirit its time to move on into the light and enjoy the love and peace that comes with it.

Many incidences of this form of spiritual manifestation, do not get removed, as the history of spirit disturbances attests.

Human beings can form negative releases in anger that form a shadow presence...and this form of negative build up can be removed...but the forming of a ghost that is negative can be caused by radiation increase itself.

This is why the spirit may manifest...then disappear when the atmosphere deals with the increased ground radiation....and then it will reappear.

The reason this form of spiritual manifestation occurs is due to increased radiation that alters the light/sound recording...past life records of the natural spiritual life.

Changing the light/sound is why humans can suddenly begin to hear the actual recording of the lived past life, as the record contacted by the increased radiation (communication in our atmosphere) begins to make it manifest.

This is a fake/artificial spirit...for the real human spirit exists in the higher origin light as a lived self.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
Dear peacechic:

Many individuals hold a fascination with this type of activity, ghost activity, and in 'some' cases there is an actual manifestation of one or more of these 'astral shells' ( ghosts ). But, that does not appear to be the case, with you. As I energetically peer into your house and surroundings, there appears to be no outside energies, entities or inter-dimensional beings.

What is seen and felt is....YOU. And it is clear what is happening to you.

Now, this is the expression of concentration, not unwanted invisible entities, and as you increase your intensity within your thoughts, you also increase your action in your ability to be manipulating energy in the manner of movement of matter within your physical dimension. For example, thuds, creaks and footstep sounding movements of energy.

I suggest to you that it is unnecessary to be creating a thought process to engage this type of activity, for your thought process is not the element of concentration, although this is what you define as concentration. In actuality, your concentration is the area of your focus of attention and how you allow yourself to move your energy or manipulate energy in conjunction with your focus of attention, and your focus of attention, which is your concentration, lies in your beliefs, not necessarily within your thoughts.

Therefore, you may allow yourself thoughts in intensity and in great repetition, and continue to create a physical manipulation of energy and physically move objects or matter within your physical dimension, for your concentration lies in your belief, which influences your perception, which is what creates your reality.

Therefore, as you hold an underlying belief that you do not hold the ability to be creating this type of action, that is the energy that is influencing of your perception, and therefore that is what you shall actualize, not what you THINK about.

All that is required to be eliminating the ghostly sounds and feelings is to be altering your perception. For what you have created physically, in actuality is unimportant. How you perceive what you are creating holds importance, for this is your reality.

Your perception is what holds the importance, for your perception holds the ability to be re-configuring the construction of the energy, which creates the action or the physical object or the interaction or the scenario.

Therefore, this is about you, not what you imagine to be a ghost living in your house, for there appears to be no such entity or entities sharing your domicile. This IS all you, and it is about you learning the power of your manifesting abilities and how to 'manage' these energies.

If you feel you need more clarity or depth on this issue, you can connect with me at my home page here.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 31-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Join the club.Check your house for geopathic stress.they only want to distract you create negative energy,they will reach a point you will laugh the poltergeist off.but show no fear at all.its a war.for sure.Gain confidence in battle.But if it has geopathic stress it plays havoc on your enegies,drain,basically anything on geopathic zones have entities or energies are amped,negativity.
If You can eliminate geopathic zones,it will help you alot,but psychic spiritual warfare is always ongoing.Think of it as a sword fight on a muddy wet steep hill and the opponent is standing on a rock which is level.so atleast when you change the battle to a flat ground ,your chances increase right.Dowse if you can,although how i dowse is not the way others do.Simply i had intention of dowsing and asked the Creator for strength,mapped the hartman curry lines,black streams,underground water ,spirals etc Neutralise those lines
But the battle is always ongoing have a strong mind.
A clear positive thinking mind is a good place also energy levels also dreams.You are emf sensitive.Ground yourself more.People dont give such information out this simple without taking you in circles.
Its a very vast topic with many subjects.Simply neutralise such negative lines,Also believe it or not make a faraday cage around your bed,you will thank me later,dont need your thanks but a Prayer would be good.
Simply dowse those lines,if you cant get soemone who can,if someone trustworthy and experienced can also clear such energies,will help you along.For me it looks like i prayed for empowerment,and with that i had to learn the hardway you know what i mean,on my own.but looking back if i would have found such a trustworthy person and afford them i would have them do it but then again how could i be a sword if not heated and beaten into shape you know what i mean.how would i stand strong even if it means standing alone.
step one for you without too much info dowse those lines and neutralise.things might get very tricky when you build a faraday cage or neutralise those energies.not that its hard rather you might encounter obstacles or you might not.but move forward.Again i said not many people i know where im from who do dowsing,if you can find a person and afford it do it.shortcut on lots of reading and stuff.
Take the shortcut,i would if i had that chance.No wonder they say be careful what you pray for hahahahahahaaha.the faraday cage is for you to get ready untill you dont require it till then......fight hard
Old 31-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Guide
Peace, first you need to do a full investigation of what is happening. Thuds, creaks, footsteps can come from an old house or just the house settling. I know, had the beegeebies scared out of me with this and the sound of water running constantly. After investigating what I could and finding nothing, I did a land survey search and found out that the house was built on top of small river.

The whispering could be coming from your parents room, investigate this too and see if you can hear them through the door or knock and ask were you guys just whispering? If they start to smile or giggle, there's your answer. lol Some of the older style homes had vents that carried sound from one room to another.

After doing all of the above and still getting no logical answer, then start looking into it being haunted. A good source is your local library researching old newspapers for any trauma that might have occurred in the house. Another good source is your neighbors. Have a clip board with you and tell them you are doing history on the house and neighborhood for a project. You need to know about the neighborhood as it has been known for spirits to travel from one house to another.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Peace, first you need to do a full investigation of what is happening. Thuds, creaks, footsteps can come from an old house or just the house settling. I know, had the beegeebies scared out of me with this and the sound of water running constantly. After investigating what I could and finding nothing, I did a land survey search and found out that the house was built on top of small river.

The whispering could be coming from your parents room, investigate this too and see if you can hear them through the door or knock and ask were you guys just whispering? If they start to smile or giggle, there's your answer. lol Some of the older style homes had vents that carried sound from one room to another.

After doing all of the above and still getting no logical answer, then start looking into it being haunted. A good source is your local library researching old newspapers for any trauma that might have occurred in the house. Another good source is your neighbors. Have a clip board with you and tell them you are doing history on the house and neighborhood for a project. You need to know about the neighborhood as it has been known for spirits to travel from one house to another.

Googled house settling, but did not think that it was the cause. Tried looking for records online, but nothing stood out. My parents spend a majority of time downstairs, so that could narrow it down. If you can provide a good property record sight, that could help.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 01-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Knower
UPDATE: First off, I want to apologize for my lengthy hiatus, but I had several school and life obligations to attend to that took me away from here. But I am not here to give apologies, but to give you an update regard the spiritual situation in my home.

I have attempted electronic communication with who(or what)ever infiltrates my space. From what I could collect, I believe that it could be a young girl who is being trapped by someone (or something) who has harmed her. Last night, I was awoken by incoherent whispering (with the way my house was built, you can hear my parents talking at normal conversation sound levels) followed by muffled cries and being woken up at 3 AM for no reason. If someone can help me with these new revelations, that would be great.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."