Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 13-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Master
How much hate does God haves compared to love in his heart?

God says to love the sinner and hate the sin. But scriptures say that, at the end of days, the numbers souls in hell will far surpass the number of souls in heaven. The wide road as compared to the narrow road.

If, at the end of days, God must destroy that many of us in the lake of fire, his hate would have to be much greater than the love he has for the relatively few that he will cling to and love in the place for eternal and ignorant bliss, heaven.

To my way of thinking, it would be impossible to kill with love in one’s heart and so God would have to have hate in his when he kills instead of cures all those souls. We do know that God does not need or have to kill, but will, and God cannot have love in his heart when he does. That would be monstrous.

I know that love and hate for souls are not necessarily proportional but even at ten to one, God must end with a lot more hate than love in his heart when he pours the vast majority of us into the lake of fire.

How then can God ask us to love sinners and hate the sin when he hates the sinner and we are to follow his lead?.
Old 13-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Master

God is love and love is of God.

No soul will be destroyed or 'damned'.

Through the 'Wheel of Life', and the workings of the self-regulating Law of Cause and Effect, all souls will ultimately be redeemed and perfected.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 13-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Master

PS: There certainly are lower realms in the spirit world, for everything must find its mark. But there is no 'eternal damnation', that was an invention of Orthodoxy.

Old 13-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Knower

You can not believe everything that you read in the bible, especially when it is about hell and eternal damnation. This all about control in the churches and the guilt trip that they instill into their parishioners so they keep coming back.
There is no organized religion in the afterlife.
Old 13-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

God says to love the sinner and hate the sin. But scriptures say that, at the end of days, the numbers souls in hell will far surpass the number of souls in heaven. The wide road as compared to the narrow road.

If, at the end of days, God must destroy that many of us in the lake of fire, his hate would have to be much greater than the love he has for the relatively few that he will cling to and love in the place for eternal and ignorant bliss, heaven.

To my way of thinking, it would be impossible to kill with love in one’s heart and so God would have to have hate in his when he kills instead of cures all those souls. We do know that God does not need or have to kill, but will, and God cannot have love in his heart when he does. That would be monstrous.

I know that love and hate for souls are not necessarily proportional but even at ten to one, God must end with a lot more hate than love in his heart when he pours the vast majority of us into the lake of fire.

How then can God ask us to love sinners and hate the sin when he hates the sinner and we are to follow his lead?.

Not at all, but one may ask how much you do...

What it is about is Holiness, and a greater reality and Truth apart from what the many percieve as truth, or goodness.
The standard is the Ten Commandments, which no one could keep.
God ordained the sacrifices for sin early on... which methodology Jesus, the Lamb of God is the Capstone of.

Who, the many reject. Dismissing and demeaning His sacrifice for sin.
Borne of God's love.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Master
"...but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."

Isaiah 66:2

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
God is love and love is of God.

No soul will be destroyed or 'damned'.

Through the 'Wheel of Life', and the workings of the self-regulating Law of Cause and Effect, all souls will ultimately be redeemed and perfected.

But what about the Afterlife?, what if your soul ends up in hell ?.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Guide

If you are a decent person, you won't end up in "hell." And there is no such place as "hell" anyway.

The concept of hell is a way to control the masses. Granted, the lower levels of the afterlife may well not be posh or lovely, but they are not hell nor are they eternal. Souls have the ability to learn, grow, and literally "see the light" and move upwards through the levels of heaven.

Near as I can tell, Earth is probably the biblical allegory known as "hell."
Old 14-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
i think if you lived enough you will see
that some people truly deserve eternal damnation
in response to things they done in life
it has nothing to do with hate or love
it has to do with your actions and their consequences

think of God as mirror
you look at it and you reflect your own actions
should those actions be good it will reflect good
should they be bad it will reflect bad
Old 14-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
But what about the Afterlife?, what if your soul ends up in hell ?.

As I say previously, there are lower realms in the spirit world, for everything must find its mark. But there is no eternal damnation. What would that say about God if there where?!
I've seen many of your posts. You seem a sweet, gentle girl. I wouldn't have thought you, dear soul, have anything to worry about on that score, if that is what concerns you.
Just be kind. If nothing else, if kindness is your guiding light through life, you'll be fine.