Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Quote:
The bibble is a book of limitations. It was wriiten in order to induce fear ...
Well, this has been my understanding...it is a book of separation.
And yet, hidden in it's words are many Truths....hidden... encrypted like Jesus' parables....for those that have ears...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:26 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:49 AM
Zem

That's a good point Hepburn.

I would be careful, about making such bold claims about the Bible since you don't really know it was written to induce fear (as many conspiracy theorists believe). Perhaps it was. But if so, what is it promoting fear of? The government? If that is the case, how come they wrote about Jesus blasting the religious authorities and telling people to fear God only, and not to work for money but to focus on the principles of the KOH, and to be strong when we are persecuted by the government for our faith.

I hear a lot of people saying that the Bible is a government conspiracy, but if it is, why would they leave in these spiritual truths as Hepburn mentioned. From a fear/control perspective, it wouldn't make sense.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Quagmire

I claim nothing I just write words. Here is something my higher self have shared with me: The bible is the words of whom they call god. He whom they call god fears so much to loose this mighty power if he shares it, that he creates limitations. These are limitations in him not you, so follow your own heart.

Jeanne d'Arc shares: I am me and you are you. I am not Christianity. Be yourself that is all there is to life.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
They keep sharing wisdom with me
They are not who they say they are.

I have been duped like this and it still causes me extreme pain and debilitation.

As if the Virgin Mary would advise against testimonies of her son' life... Oh and you're soooo important that she picks you to share this with. Not the Pope, not the Dalai Lama, you.

Think!

Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Quagmire

We are all equally as important. I am the beauty that shines from within, I am myself and that is all that is ever enough. See the beauty in my words and know that you are you and that is all you will ever have to be. You are the light that shines upon your path. You are the beautiful flower that blossoms and brings joy to the world.

Here are a little piece of cake (read wisdom) from Mother Mary: Those who follow their heart will find love. Those who follow with closed eyes will find limitations. Open your heart and follow your own path, not mine nor any but your own.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Aquarian

Flowery common sense isn't exactly convincing.

I'm assuming from your response that you don't mind me questioning your beliefs. I only have your interests at heart.

Ask her what my real life name is -- a fairly simple task.
Old 13-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian

You need proof and I need none. I know what lies at the end of the cosmos and I know what love is. I listen to my heart and I know I am all that I ever need to be. So the task here is not for me to prove to you who you are, but for you to trust that I know who I am. We are all nameless in essense, so I trust them because I do not need their names to see who they are. I just watch them the same way they watch me, with the heart. I have been many places, joyful and sad, shared a lot of moments with them in the past and the future. But all that really matters are the moments I share with them today. If they bring me joy and wisdom, does it really matter who they are
Old 13-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian

Brian...
Old 13-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Quagmire

I stood there the day Jeanne d’Arc were burned on the stake. A pain in my heart that I have after all these years first begun to release. It no longer burdens me, but it still burdens her a lot and that breaks my heart. It hurts that she has had to suffer that much. Christianity tells you that they are the path to salvation, but all it brought her was a place in hell. She still suffer to this day. She tells me to forgive, so I do, but I love her and her pain is like a fire that burns my heart. I know that all I can be for her is love and in time we will both heal. Neither I, Jeanne d’Arc or Mother Mary tells anyone to not be Christian. We have great peace with it if people find peace in the pages, but when it get forced on people like an ultimate truth, we say stop. We tell people to read the world with their heart and to find their own truth. Rule over your own heart and be your own beautiful light, that is all that is and ever will be required of you.
Old 13-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Brian...
Bwian? No, Brian.

Is anyone called Brian these days? Haven't come across one like... ever (BTW no).

I don't need proof. I was already 90% certain, enough to risk being outed here (I quite like my anonymity -- my reputation has suffered enough just publicly saying I can perceive auras). I suspect there's at least one person on this forum who can get my name telepathically.

Now I'm 98% certain.

As I said, I'm trying to help you. I've been tortured and fed on for years by evil entities and am compelled to try to help others.

Read more.