Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-02-2018, 11:28 PM
Knower

I miss living with spirits

So the previous houses I’ve lived in had spirits. They drove me crazy sometimes, but I miss having them around. While I feel more productive and focused because I have my mind to myself I’m also going crazy. What would be a good way of spending time with some spirits sometimes? I’d prefer good ones of course. I need to get a bit out of my head.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Master

I am sue there a lot of haunted stores , motels , resturants , and other places open to the public . I would not invite the mean ones home .
Old 17-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Master
yep i wud luv 2 go 2 a hontedd hotel for a nite mor honted thm hosusess i liv in
but no 1 will go wif me for a nite

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

Print out some pictures of your favorite type of spirit and adorn your house with them. It would also help if you made an invitation in the form of a prayer to let them know they are welcome.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Knower
Spirits are everywhere. You could develop your third eye and learn to communicate with them.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Knower

You can not believe me, but you create contact with spirits yourself through your inner world. You have not developed energy and the lower chakras are opening, through which you with spirits and kontachite.Kogda energetics develops, usually almost all cease with low spirits to interact.
And you need to energetically clean your house. Include a long time of prayer and mantra on the SD. It can be very loud for a few hours for it to be played.
You have there stick around and live the spirits of the former owners tied to the house. They think it's still our home. This is the whole problem .
Old 24-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Master

Ad I remember the late actress Mae West would invite ghosts home to have sex with her . Maby she just made that up. As she is a ghost now , well who knows.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_West
Old 24-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Why would you want to live with invisible people you don't even know? I assume you'd also like to have complete strangers in your hourse?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
I am inclined to agree with Slayer here.

There are ways to "get out of your head" wihout having to be involved with unknown entities. Finding out what it is in your head which you'd like to get out of is a good start. Then maybe dealing with it? And finding something good and creative to do with your energy as well.
Old 26-02-2018, 02:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am inclined to agree with Slayer here.

There are ways to "get out of your head" wihout having to be involved with unknown entities. Finding out what it is in your head which you'd like to get out of is a good start. Then maybe dealing with it? And finding something good and creative to do with your energy as well.
I’ve been troubled with obsessive thoughts. Spirits distract me. I guess I’ll try to get back into art.