Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Desperatley need help with a protection spell for my family

Hi everyone, I really would appreciate some advice on a protection spell to deal with a very negative person who has been abusing my family (namely my mother and grandfather). This person is 27, related to me, and has been abusing hard drugs, stealing money from my grandfather (whom he lives with), forcing my mom to leave work early to break up fights he starts with my grandfather and be his personal taxi whenever he has a freak out, and generally manipulates and hurts anyone who tries to help him. My family doesn't have the financial means to put him in any institution, and everyone has given up on trying to help him except for them.

I've read about banishing spells and of course the rule of three so I feel a protection spell may be best to keep my family and myself somewhat safe. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, I'm only 21 and at the end of my rope, I don't know where else to turn and it kills me to know that the people I love are in danger. I've tried to tell them to stop helping him multiple times but they just won't kick him out, and they're afraid he'll hurt them or someone else.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:50 AM
bartholomew

We will construct an envelope of safety and comfort near to this man where he may detect it. If he chooses to step towards it his guide will appear to assist him. In the meanwhile do not allow his fear to become yours. There is a great power in silence.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
We will construct an envelope of safety and comfort near to this man where he may detect it. If he chooses to step towards it his guide will appear to assist him. In the meanwhile do not allow his fear to become yours. There is a great power in silence.

Thank you so much, blessed be.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:27 AM
Master

Hello Bartholomew,
Might I ask who is "we"?

You say you will "construct an envelope of safety" for the man - are you saying you and others are going to perform certain work on this man?

It all sounds very interesting - how are you going to do that if you don't mind my asking ?
Old 09-01-2017, 05:23 AM
bartholomew

Jenny Crow please be patient with my answer.

Human souls are born not in perfection but in innocence on a certain plane. They exist in groups with others who are beginning their journeys. They are cared for by mature souls whose business it is to perform this service.

Forgive me for answering the long way. I know that you are already aware of these things but there may be others reading who are less so. In the present time I am James. My guide is Bartholomew. Almost always when I write something on this forum I am channeling in real time. All information comes from the group which is represented by Bartholomew. This group is the "we".

In the case as it is described by the person who is asking for help here we are aware of the need to not interfere directly with any one human being. We will help in an indirect way. We will construct an envelope (energetic, well defined thoughtform) and place it near to the man in question where he may find it and perhaps take a step towards it. This is all we can do. His wisdom must afford him a personal decision. Remembering that groups of souls work in unison we thus act.

Within an ashram souls of many, many areas of experience cooperate. A study of the high astrology will reveal more here. (High astrology is not that of the personality but of the soul. It is rarely taught or known about on Earth) It is, though, that science which delineates, categorizes and assigns particular areas of responsibility within a group of souls. Think of attributes or specialties within a group.

The group (we) acts in a case such as this one to construct a thoughform which is then placed near to the man in a literal sense, where he can find it. He will literally bump into it. The form is constructed of elements of etheric, high astral and lower mental energies by the application of, the cooperative effort of the minds of the workers. Using our minds we can create. This is the essence of it. We create a form which the man will become aware of. He may turn away or he may step forward. How will he choose? This man is in pain, almost to the point of agony. His colors are dark and confused. He may react in fear but we think not.

Souls on the return path usually are aware of "others" that seem to always be around them. They inherently understand and somehow know that they are a part of an orchestrated whole. When a worker reaches this point astrology in the usual sense no longer serves them. The higher astrology of the return path is now required. Usually after the third and certainly after the fourth initiation the disciple is on the return path.

It is also interesting to note that it is because of the realities which are spoken of here that the science which we commonly know as Wicca exists. The practitioners are fully aware of the subtle plane fires and use these to advantage. This is true whether or not the disciple is a light worker or dark. The main difference here is that dark Wiccans do not have access to the higher realms where light does. The true Wiccan works always in group formation whether he or she is aware of this or not. This is the reason Wiccans so often are found together with common purpose. The purpose of this paragraph is to illustrate one way in which the reality of souls in formation with purpose (ashrams) reflect onto the physical Earth. If they did not exist in spirit they would not exist on Earth either.

Knowledge can be acquired on the spiritual planes but not wisdom. The reason for this is, as we all know, it is through experience that we gain. Wisdom is the result of pain. It can only be learned on a physical planet. This is because in the spiritual universe souls live in segregation. It is not possible for souls of greatly differing levels of experience to associate for more than short times. But this must be done or we will not become wise. This is the single most important reason that souls come to physical worlds. On these they can associate and mix freely. So to begin a long series of lives on a physical world is the immediate goal.

The souls are not yet ready. They live in groups only and know nothing about the idea of individualism. Before they can start they must learn "self" because when they leave the spiritual worlds this will be required.

Now at a certain point on their paths, perhaps after 2000 or so lives on a physical world they change from an outward path. They hesitate for a time. They pass a benchmark of sorts that some of us call the third initiation. Now they are poised to begin the return path. Remember that everything goes in cycles and this is easier to understand. One of the dominant attributes of those on this "return journey" is that they increasingly leave behind the individualism which was once so important. It will be left behind, discarded like the thousands of bodies and personalities which were one by one cast off.

When a human soul is on this return path it becomes, more and more, aware of it's companion souls. It becomes very clear that human souls do not live alone but in groups. Now move this idea further forward.

In one language groups of souls working in conjunction with an idea given them by a master, is sometimes called an ashram. The word is not important. The work that this group of souls does is. These exist here on Earth and in spirit on the plane of souls. In their efforts they are one.

Existences above the human experience live only in groups. There are no individuals although there are leader souls but these are members of yet higher groups as well. Power is shared. There is no longer any sense of self. Close to the Earth is an area which some of us call Shamballa. This is peopled by many groups of advanced souls. None are alone. These souls have or nearly have completed their long cycles of Earth living and now work productively providing service to the Earth in all it's aspects and all souls, human and otherwise, which ride upon her. These are the souls whose business it is to guide the planet as a whole.

We begin life in groups. We learn how to be individuals and begin lives on physical worlds. We begin to return to group associations. When we leave the Earth behind it is in group formation with our fellows. The highest entities in the spiritual universe exist only in groups. God is not an individual but a group of the highest order sometimes referred to as the "source". This is the reason the Master Jesus once said "the Father and I are one". He referred to the great group existence in which He is a worker. His assignment is to bring in an overt sense teachings to the Earth.

Again forgive the length of this. There is one more thing. Souls working together create on physical worlds. Have we noticed that in evolution a certain attribute will suddenly appear which benefits the animal or plant? A small fish may have a large eye like design near it's tail. This protects it by causing the predator to hesitate to attack. How does this eye get there? Science tells us is by random mutation. Religion tells us that God did it (intelligent design). The truth is this: The group of souls whose duty it is to look after the creatures of the Earth is responsible. OK but how does it happen? There exists on physical worlds lower spiritual entities that are sometimes called "workers". They are not human though they make take the appearance of small human beings at times. It is the business of these to guide in a real physical sense, the construction of the DNA of forms, all sorts of forms. They are made of etheric matter and this is the reason they sometimes can be seen by human beings on Earth. They have the capability to direct the construction of matter on the etheric level. They exist only to do this. They by themselves are of only limited capability. Their work must be directed. It is directed by advanced souls (these used to be human souls but have long since completed the cycle of physical living) So these souls which exist in groups are assigned the tasks associated with guiding the evolutionary processes on physical planets. It is all so simple and elegant. When an advanced human being uses his or her mind to create it is these workers who are being directed. They then do the work. Wiccans know this quite well. This is the universal mechanism of creation, small or grand.

It is a shame that we on Earth argue over creation or evolution. We do so not because of a lack of intellect but because we are inherently divisive in our thinking. Human beings tend to create ideas then build walls around them. The day will come when a fuller understanding will bring to us the realization that both are correct.

Spiritual evolution is nothing but a long series of realizations and initiations are nothing but bench marks along the way.

Thanks for reading and I am sorry to be such a windbag.

The subject of she who asks for help will find the form which is before him. It is an ethical violation to work directly upon the man. We instead make assistance available. We shall see how he will react.

Last edited by bartholomew : 09-01-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Master

Thank you, Bartholomew, I read every word, it was beautifully said - and you're not a windbag. Some of what you said I am quite familiar with and some of it was a little different to what I have understood.

I will read it all again and let it sink in. And again - thank you.

I was going to suggest certain actions that mmmeredith could perform - but I will not interfere with your work in any way.

Highest regards,
Jenny Crow
Old 10-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Jenny Crow please be patient with my answer.

Human souls are born not in perfection but in innocence on a certain plane. They exist in groups with others who are beginning their journeys. They are cared for by mature souls whose business it is to perform this service.

Forgive me for answering the long way. I know that you are already aware of these things but there may be others reading who are less so. In the present time I am James. My guide is Bartholomew. Almost always when I write something on this forum I am channeling in real time. All information comes from the group which is represented by Bartholomew. This group is the "we".

In the case as it is described by the person who is asking for help here we are aware of the need to not interfere directly with any one human being. We will help in an indirect way. We will construct an envelope (energetic, well defined thoughtform) and place it near to the man in question where he may find it and perhaps take a step towards it. This is all we can do. His wisdom must afford him a personal decision. Remembering that groups of souls work in unison we thus act.

Within an ashram souls of many, many areas of experience cooperate. A study of the high astrology will reveal more here. (High astrology is not that of the personality but of the soul. It is rarely taught or known about on Earth) It is, though, that science which delineates, categorizes and assigns particular areas of responsibility within a group of souls. Think of attributes or specialties within a group.

The group (we) acts in a case such as this one to construct a thoughform which is then placed near to the man in a literal sense, where he can find it. He will literally bump into it. The form is constructed of elements of etheric, high astral and lower mental energies by the application of, the cooperative effort of the minds of the workers. Using our minds we can create. This is the essence of it. We create a form which the man will become aware of. He may turn away or he may step forward. How will he choose? This man is in pain, almost to the point of agony. His colors are dark and confused. He may react in fear but we think not.

Souls on the return path usually are aware of "others" that seem to always be around them. They inherently understand and somehow know that they are a part of an orchestrated whole. When a worker reaches this point astrology in the usual sense no longer serves them. The higher astrology of the return path is now required. Usually after the third and certainly after the fourth initiation the disciple is on the return path.

It is also interesting to note that it is because of the realities which are spoken of here that the science which we commonly know as Wicca exists. The practitioners are fully aware of the subtle plane fires and use these to advantage. This is true whether or not the disciple is a light worker or dark. The main difference here is that dark Wiccans do not have access to the higher realms where light does. The true Wiccan works always in group formation whether he or she is aware of this or not. This is the reason Wiccans so often are found together with common purpose. The purpose of this paragraph is to illustrate one way in which the reality of souls in formation with purpose (ashrams) reflect onto the physical Earth. If they did not exist in spirit they would not exist on Earth either.

Knowledge can be acquired on the spiritual planes but not wisdom. The reason for this is, as we all know, it is through experience that we gain. Wisdom is the result of pain. It can only be learned on a physical planet. This is because in the spiritual universe souls live in segregation. It is not possible for souls of greatly differing levels of experience to associate for more than short times. But this must be done or we will not become wise. This is the single most important reason that souls come to physical worlds. On these they can associate and mix freely. So to begin a long series of lives on a physical world is the immediate goal.

The souls are not yet ready. They live in groups only and know nothing about the idea of individualism. Before they can start they must learn "self" because when they leave the spiritual worlds this will be required.

Now at a certain point on their paths, perhaps after 2000 or so lives on a physical world they change from an outward path. They hesitate for a time. They pass a benchmark of sorts that some of us call the third initiation. Now they are poised to begin the return path. Remember that everything goes in cycles and this is easier to understand. One of the dominant attributes of those on this "return journey" is that they increasingly leave behind the individualism which was once so important. It will be left behind, discarded like the thousands of bodies and personalities which were one by one cast off.

When a human soul is on this return path it becomes, more and more, aware of it's companion souls. It becomes very clear that human souls do not live alone but in groups. Now move this idea further forward.

In one language groups of souls working in conjunction with an idea given them by a master, is sometimes called an ashram. The word is not important. The work that this group of souls does is. These exist here on Earth and in spirit on the plane of souls. In their efforts they are one.

Existences above the human experience live only in groups. There are no individuals although there are leader souls but these are members of yet higher groups as well. Power is shared. There is no longer any sense of self. Close to the Earth is an area which some of us call Shamballa. This is peopled by many groups of advanced souls. None are alone. These souls have or nearly have completed their long cycles of Earth living and now work productively providing service to the Earth in all it's aspects and all souls, human and otherwise, which ride upon her. These are the souls whose business it is to guide the planet as a whole.

We begin life in groups. We learn how to be individuals and begin lives on physical worlds. We begin to return to group associations. When we leave the Earth behind it is in group formation with our fellows. The highest entities in the spiritual universe exist only in groups. God is not an individual but a group of the highest order sometimes referred to as the "source". This is the reason the Master Jesus once said "the Father and I are one". He referred to the great group existence in which He is a worker. His assignment is to bring in an overt sense teachings to the Earth.

Again forgive the length of this. There is one more thing. Souls working together create on physical worlds. Have we noticed that in evolution a certain attribute will suddenly appear which benefits the animal or plant? A small fish may have a large eye like design near it's tail. This protects it by causing the predator to hesitate to attack. How does this eye get there? Science tells us is by random mutation. Religion tells us that God did it (intelligent design). The truth is this: The group of souls whose duty it is to look after the creatures of the Earth is responsible. OK but how does it happen? There exists on physical worlds lower spiritual entities that are sometimes called "workers". They are not human though they make take the appearance of small human beings at times. It is the business of these to guide in a real physical sense, the construction of the DNA of forms, all sorts of forms. They are made of etheric matter and this is the reason they sometimes can be seen by human beings on Earth. They have the capability to direct the construction of matter on the etheric level. They exist only to do this. They by themselves are of only limited capability. Their work must be directed. It is directed by advanced souls (these used to be human souls but have long since completed the cycle of physical living) So these souls which exist in groups are assigned the tasks associated with guiding the evolutionary processes on physical planets. It is all so simple and elegant. When an advanced human being uses his or her mind to create it is these workers who are being directed. They then do the work. Wiccans know this quite well. This is the universal mechanism of creation, small or grand.

It is a shame that we on Earth argue over creation or evolution. We do so not because of a lack of intellect but because we are inherently divisive in our thinking. Human beings tend to create ideas then build walls around them. The day will come when a fuller understanding will bring to us the realization that both are correct.

Spiritual evolution is nothing but a long series of realizations and initiations are nothing but bench marks along the way.

Thanks for reading and I am sorry to be such a windbag.

The subject of she who asks for help will find the form which is before him. It is an ethical violation to work directly upon the man. We instead make assistance available. We shall see how he will react.
This is beautiful new knowledge,
may i ask if the spirit guides and ascended masters also live in Shamballa?
and if the higher astrology comes, does it mean the old astrology knowledge about relationship match doesnt work any longer?
Old 10-01-2017, 06:44 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
This is beautiful new knowledge,
may i ask if the spirit guides and ascended masters also live in Shamballa?
and if the higher astrology comes, does it mean the old astrology knowledge about relationship match doesnt work any longer?

After human souls complete the cycle of physical lives (on Earth or another world) they find themselves upon a threshold whereupon many different and new occupational paths are presented. From these they may choose. These are paths in higher spiritual evolution. Some are near to the Earth. Others are far, far away. To assist the soul making a selection guides are always available. One question is this: Do we leave the Earth behind or do we remain to serve in connection with her? Those who choose to remain will, by necessity, join a group of other souls already engaged in this work. Many of these groups are associated by membership in yet a higher grouping, close to the Earth, in an "area" known as Shamballa. Please note that this word is inadequate because it suggests the primacy of one language or culture on Earth which is not the case. It is only used as a convenience. Please note too that because of the interdimensional differences in the flow of time these actions are not necessarily linear. The terms "before" or "after" are also used only for convenience.

Human souls on Earth all belong to groups of souls (on the plane of souls). From these areas souls may or may not be in current incarnation. Regardless they remain with their groups, their fellows of similar evolutionary status, on this plane. When incarnated they simply project a part of themselves to the physical man or woman. The two are then connected by an energetic "cord". When the physical dies the "cord" is withdrawn, thus the reported sensation of rapid, acceleration in an upwards direction by those who experienced a near death.

In each group of souls (often a dozen or less) there are those, one or two, who are more advanced than the others. These are very human but possessed of greater experience and thus greater wisdom. These are the guides that we sense while here on Earth. They are human just like us but a little further along the path than we are. As we grow in experience we, in turn, become guides. To be thus engaged affords us all the beginnings, a hint, of the livingness of service which will follow much later.

When we ascend to a "higher degree" in this work it is commonly said that we are masters. Likewise when a master soul is finished with the long cycles of physical lives he/she is sometimes referred to using the word "ascended". In each of these levels or stages of living there are, in truth, only human souls of one degree or another. Each of us is born in spirit. Each of us learns individualism. Each of us suffers through long periods of physical living taking on, in turn, all the available variations in bodies, male, female, tall, short, sickly, healthy, frail or strong, rich or poor, stupid or smart, fat or thin... we use all of these because in this way we learn from what each has to offer. Each of us arrives, eventually, at a point where we assume the duties of guide to our fellows. Each of us, in time, becomes a guide to lessor guides. We are now on the level of a master guide, or "master". Think of guide to other guides. When, at long last, we have finished with the need to project into physical form, when we are potentially freed from the cycle we attain a higher position which, from Earth perspective, is sometimes called "ascended".

Here on Earth words are important to us because we communicate mostly in verbal fashion. When we are in spirit though our minds are linked. We then communicate via the higher correspondence, the transfer of ideas combined with "colors" and shapes. Very eloquent. Think of the difference 'tween ordinary prose and poetry.

So "Shamballa" is a word we use to describe the large group of human souls which are in close proximity to the Earth whose business it is to serve as guides, coordinators, to all of the families of lives on the planet. Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, Human and everything in between. Evolution of the planet in it's entirety is their charge. They serve yet they are preparing for yet higher service. This grand grouping of souls exists in ethereal, astral, mental and higher dimensions, all at once. If they leave the planet the world will fade and become just a rock in space. This is the reason the Earth when viewed from afar seems to be so very different from most other planets. This is the real reason. What a coincidence that the Earth is perfectly positioned or that our moon just happens to be in just the right place. No. It is not coincidence. It is by design, controlled and maintained by this great assemblage of souls in Earth service. The Earth is NOT the way it is merely by chance. And how, exactly does happen? The minds of these great ones hold the physical realities of this planet in being using their minds through deep and continual meditation. To us this may seem improbable, almost impossible but remember that we are as yet of a lower order of souls. The skills that these groups have we will eventually learn. This kind of power can only be wielded by many souls in group formation. Do we begin to understand? Remember that when souls reach this level of growth there no longer are personalities to hinder and limit.

In astrology we are well aware of the progression of the signs. For convenience may we use the words "clockwise" and "counterclockwise"? A soul is born on Earth. The energetic sheath (aura) of the new babe has yet to be "attuned" to an appropriate "starting point" for the life ahead. At the moment of birth the babe inhales for the first time. Now think of the subtle planes are realize that as a man respirates both the physical and the aura are being energized. When we breathe our subtle bodies are also being sustained. This is the reason that adepts use breath control in their work. As a side note it is also the reason those practitioners of martial arts also breathe is what may seem peculiar ways, sometimes verbalizing as well. They are manipulating large amounts of energy. Thus when a man is able to break a brick with his hand it is only because a very large and concentrated force caused by accumulated ethereal energy is built in front of his hand. It is this which breaks the brick, not the physical hand. This force is often referred to as "chi". But names are not of importance. An understand of process is.

I have again strayed from the topic... When a new babe takes his/her first breath air comes in but subtle energies also flood through the aura of the new human being. Do we begin to see? Astrology describes the flow of energies that come to our solar system from several points of concentration (constellations) in our local galaxy. Do we feel an affinity to groups of stars which are far away from our solar system? This is a part of the reason. They serve as sources to us here. These conditioning energies come to our sun and planets in turn. This is the reason we have assigned attributes to planets or the moon and so on. They serve to "fine tune" and retransmit to us what they have received. You might say that these energies from afar are further conditioned to suit the local conditions of our solar system. When the babe inhales he/she is filling their aura with the energies "of the moment". These set the stage for the lifetime. We then merely have to cast a chart, a natal chart, to discover the particulars of a person. This is the way it works. Again it is simple and elegant. This is the real reason that astrologers will want to know the exact time of birth.

This continues throughout the long cycles of physical living. Before completion we will have experienced all that our planet has to offer and these offerings are in large conditioned by those external forces which we have noted above.

When a man/woman, now a recognized disciple, begins the path of return, his or her status, point upon the path, is discovered by considering astrological progression as it is revealed by the reversal of the heavenly signs. Clockwise shifts to counterclockwise (for instance). From this point onward if we want to understand the man/woman we use lower astrology but if we want to discover the soul behind the man/woman we use the higher astrology only. This is the essence of the higher astrology that was mentioned. It is not commonly known or taught or used not because it is a secret kept from people but because it is largely not needed. The vast majority of human souls on Earth are well below this point in their evolution. When charting the life of an advanced soul on Earth we will only discover personality attributes in the ordinary progression. In order to discover the soul aspects behind the man we must use the higher. Because a master or near master soul may find him/her self in an ordinary body often one which seems quite mediocre in many ways. This is of interest to the student largely because it is a part of the greater body of knowledge which will yield the greater wisdom which will be later used.

A senior soul who is incarnated may use ordinary astrology to help in ordinary ways while on the Earth. It is to be known though that little will be revealed regarding the life of the soul. If it is known that a soul has a high status then the high astrology may be used to effect. The reason that it is not commonly used or taught is, as always, because humans are immersed in the glamours of the Earth and will tend to misuse information. While on Earth we are uniquely positioned to bring high truths into proximity with astral fires. This is often less than helpful. It can only be managed by an advanced soul. It is this effect which is responsible for the seeming inability of some to use their connections properly over time. Have we heard of a normally pious man who succumbed to temptations of the flesh? What I mention here is likely the cause.

Again it seems that I ramble on. There is a flowing sensation that compels most of the time. Do you know what I mean?

A direct answer regarding who lives in Shamballa is this: Those advanced souls whose business it is to serve by guiding the Earth will be found there. This is all. Other senior (graduated) souls have long since left the Earth plane for other pursuits. Ordinary soul guides to souls incarnated on Earth do not live in Shamballa. They remain on their own plane in a spiritual area which can be best described, from our viewpoints, as being a large concentric sheath which is at some distance from the Earth but which remains with the Earth as it moves in it's orbit. The beginnings of this area is about 22 thousand miles out. Again we are faced with time/distance variables caused by changing dimensions so we cannot be entirely, correctly descriptive.

Pardon me for not being able to give simple and short answers. Must be my karma...

Last edited by bartholomew : 10-01-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Master

Thanks again Bartholomew for another interesting post full of information
Old 11-01-2017, 03:17 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmerediith
Hi everyone, I really would appreciate some advice on a protection spell to deal with a very negative person who has been abusing my family (namely my mother and grandfather). This person is 27, related to me, and has been abusing hard drugs, stealing money from my grandfather (whom he lives with), forcing my mom to leave work early to break up fights he starts with my grandfather and be his personal taxi whenever he has a freak out, and generally manipulates and hurts anyone who tries to help him. My family doesn't have the financial means to put him in any institution, and everyone has given up on trying to help him except for them.

I've read about banishing spells and of course the rule of three so I feel a protection spell may be best to keep my family and myself somewhat safe. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, I'm only 21 and at the end of my rope, I don't know where else to turn and it kills me to know that the people I love are in danger. I've tried to tell them to stop helping him multiple times but they just won't kick him out, and they're afraid he'll hurt them or someone else.

As usual I have become long winded but this is your topic and I am sorry for distracting you. We have not forgotten the action that we promised and will be waiting to discover any reaction.