Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm an Indigo

So, I've recently learned some somewhat unnerving things about myself...

I recently turned twenty-one, and my mother has been opening up to me about the story of my origins, and at first, I didn't really believe her. She told me that I was different because I'm not entirely human. An old friend of hers had met me once, and later asked my mom in private, "Is he an Indigo Child?" Mom didn't know what that was at the time, and asked her to clarify. She paused, and told her that it's probably best if she found out for herself, and directed her to this site: SunfellDotcom/IndigoDotHtm

After mom finished reading it's contents, she then approached me and told me to read it. She and I both had a lot of "Ah-ha!" moments, and it felt like someone had been peeking in on my life. My research into the Indigo Phenomenon began there, and roughly concluded upon the finding of a book entitled "Indigo Adults: Understanding Who You Are and What You Can Become" by Kabir Jaffe and Ritama Davidson if I recall correctly.

Over the years, I eventually learned to accept that it was true; all of it. I'm an alien, as are all humans on this planet, and we are all in store for a new-era of human evolution due to moving celestial bodies throughout the cosmos; Indigos are simply the first ones to emerge, but soon, EVERYONE will be an Indigo...and I'll no longer feel so alone....or the more primitive humans will end up blowing us all up, and, being a genius, I'd find a way to survive and then I'd be completely alone...meh. No pressure. XD

Oh, and the other somewhat unnerving things were (1) There's a literal prophecy of my birth. A fortune teller told my mom once that she'd find herself with child, mom laughed though because she was elderly and doctors informed her she was baron now; it was supposed to be impossible for her to have children. (2) Our family home burned to the ground on my very first birthday; mom heard a booming voice out of nowhere tell her to hang up on the fire department and run, she did, not a split second after she was clear, a massive explosion finished off the rest of the house, starting with the spot she'd just been standing in.

Ha, and my father proposed to my mother the first day they met, while they were drunk, in a bar...I kinda feel like I literally NEVER should have been born. It feels weird. OH! Haha, and I have no idea who I really am because my father was adopted and has no idea who his real father is, so the surname I was born into isn't even mine, so I chose my own name: Zumorito. ...You can look it up; it's eerily ironic what it means. I didn't even think about it before picking it; random online Ninja Name Generator that corresponded with my First Name.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Master
lol, when i looked up "Zumorito", it was translated (from Japanese) into "John".
your story isn't extraordinarily odd or outside the bounds of normal stuff i'd say.
i advise you to not feel burdened with delivering a new age to the earth all by yourself.
you are not truly alone.
welcome to the forum.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Aw, thanks. =)

Great to hear! I just got back from a martial arts forum, and they weren't as welcoming to my spiritual outlook on the martial arts and preparing oneself for all threats whether they are human, animal or natural in nature. They seemed to just be more focused on beating people up...

...But yeah...hoping I get around to being able to open up about some of the more intense things...those are the unbelievable parts. So far the only ones who haven't laughed at me, insulted me or told me to seek medical help were people who had actually experienced it for themselves. They never talked about it either; occasionally I'll see someone with that...particular fire in their eyes, and I can just know that they went through something horrible; like some experiences are so intense that they change your DNA...Others I've found who understand that thing though are the survivors leftover from when I was there; just a small handful of us, but I'm still searching for the others. It's hard because I only know some of their names...we didn't really use our names though, so those are hard to remember.

Haha; yeah, my first name is John. I've been kind of detached from my name for a while though; started questioning why people even need a last name to begin with and that I'd like to pick my own name. Been thinking about moving to Japan to train at the Katori Shinto Ryu; it's the oldest surviving ninjutsu/swordsmanship school on the planet; I think they might make you sweep floors and make tea for years before they let you participate in any of the actual teachings, and you have to swear a blood oath to the deities to never reveal what you learn and to not use what you learn for evil purposes and so on and so forth (I'll have to check my archives for the specifics). But yeah, wanted a Japanese sounding name but also a cool name too of course haha, stumbled upon a "Ninja Name Generator" where you type in your real name and translates it into Japanese. I looked up how to pronounce it and found this: http : // www . namekun . com / name-meaning-of /zumorito

...Meh, maybe it's just a coincidence...times like these where I feel like there's some kind of invisible hand pushing me towards a certain path...kind of annoying...
Old 12-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Master
i imagine that the " invisible hand" would actually be Your hand; it would
truly be the direction of your higher self, which is really just you,
but you in a state of knowingness (not doubtful nor partially informed)...
it would be guiding you towards your hearts desires -- where you'll wanna be.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:06 PM
Master
Hi there
Being an Indigo is a tough one, the world looks at us as though we are odd!! I am an early Indigo and life has always been different...

I am not a fan of labels though and we are all special in our own way... Good luck with your journey. Oh and btw Indigo's work together on a higher level
Old 12-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Coolness; thanks guys. I've sorta suspected that too; like it's the Law of Attraction and we subconsciously shape our own destinies. Think I have more training to do though before I can connect on a higher level; I'm thinking the first generation indigos were moreso the ones with the psychic abilities; my generation though I think is the fourth wave if I recall correctly; we're more "earthy" it seems and more of the warrior/supersoldier type whereas the earlier ones were more like psychic spies. The next wave is the Crystals if I recall correctly, and they're the ones humanity is supposed to ultimately become; somewhat of a combination of all the indigos, incredibly powerful and wise at the same time. My generation are kinda hardheaded and stubborn/aggressive/violent. Been working towards finding inner peace more though; I think that's probably because as time goes on the earth is receiving more of the Crystalline energies from the celestial lenses for lack of a better phrase, affecting the Matrix and thus influencing the evolution of humanity. I'm more of a foot soldier; the infantry that rushes the beach first and takes all the bullets for the Crystals to eventually survive and do what they're supposed to do. ...Guess I'm kind of like a glorified bodyguard haha. Crystals are too sensitive to go up against the more primitive humans that evolution hasn't quite took with yet. They probably wouldn't survive because they're too kind-hearted and/or emotionally driven, whereas my type is a bit more sociopathic and can just shut off our emotions and do whatever has to be done, be it killing and blowing stuff up and waging an all out one-man war against an entire army. Crystals are so sensitive though that they're subtle energy bodies could be scarred for life; I'm more expendable...I'm a destroyer.
Old 13-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Seeker

I'm an indigo, as is my sister and her daughter. We both have crystal children and I have a rainbow child.

Just wanted to say that it's the small differences that make a big difference. Kindness, tolerance, asking children why instead of punishing for bad behaviour, speaking to others and trying to enligten them even if it's through small steps such as coming along to a yoga session or taking up a creative hobby again that's been left as its 'childish'. A warrior doesn't have to be full on, all out there, fighting battles everyday in the physically and emotionally draining type way. Changing people's perspectives or opening their brains to other ways of behaving/doing things makes a difference.

Remember that everything, your thoughts, words and actions, have a vibrational level in the universe and we need to understand and control ourselves before we burst upon others.
Old 13-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumorito
Coolness; thanks guys. I've sorta suspected that too; like it's the Law of Attraction and we subconsciously shape our own destinies. Think I have more training to do though before I can connect on a higher level; whereas my type is a bit more sociopathic and can just shut off our emotions and do whatever has to be done, be it killing and blowing stuff up and waging an all out one-man war against an entire army. Crystals are so sensitive though that they're subtle energy bodies could be scarred for life; I'm more expendable...I'm a destroyer.

Hi there
Your idea is a valid one, however you will find that actually the anger Indigo's feel comes from the fact that we can see that the world is out of kilter. We can weed out that which is inauthentic and hold it up to the light. It is a skill that we are born with and it can come across as anger because the world is very stuck in its patterning and can struggle to accept the information that we may impart.

Yes we were given the tools to make a wave, yet there are many ways that we can do this. For me it'a about empowerment and helping others to take responsibility for themselves. I would think then that foot shoulders will find sensitive ways to heal the world and maybe refrain from killing and blowing stuff up. Remember that the sensitivity of the Crystals means that they do not want to see this type of world. We were given the energy that we have in order to protect those of deep light by busting down walls and beliefs in a more pro-active way... There are many examples in history Gandhi being the obvious choice here.

In light
Akira
Old 13-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

...I wished I knew another way. I've been "spreading awareness" of an issue which makes me sick to my stomach for years; I've tried senators and governors, I've tried calling the cops and pressing charges, I've spent thousands of dollars flying to the Capital to warn those in power of the threat. Nothing has changed though after years of trying to do things "the right way". They KNOW that the people I've told them about are evil. They know that it's a threat to the future of humanity. They just don't care. They care about their "generous" donations to the campaign; they care about money and hanging onto their power, instead of using it for the good of others. Everything in their corrupt, broken system is about money, doing favors for friends, and giving others false senses of security....they don't care what's really going on behind locked blast doors in the desert.

....I can only scream so much, I can only warn other people for so long, and I can hold the light up for them forever and nothing would change because they don't want to change. There is nothing I can do to force them to focus more on the innocent children being kidnapped and murdered all around the world; there's no way I can MAKE them help....so what am I supposed to do? ...Stand here and do nothing.....or take matters into my own hands? Should I just let those kids die? Should I just pretend that my world isn't falling apart?

There's more indigo's right now than crystals, and I think that's because there's a war coming...I feel like I might have to do some bad things for good reasons. I'm scared to death that if I continue trying to play by the rules of the people who are ruining the world, that they will win. It's only logical, really. You can't do what they tell you to and not expect them to come out on top, wielding power and influence, twirling it above their heads like a bludgeon......we shouldn't let it stand. If we don't fight, we'll lose....there's a time and a place for peace, and there's a time and a place for war....I'm thinking maybe peace comes later.
Old 14-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Seeker

I can see where your anger comes from. The injustices in the world hurt. I would like to say please don't let yourself be consumed by the anger. It isn't good for you or your soul. Indigos challenge existing systems, ways of doing things and pave the way for new systems and practices.

I've had a little insight into what could be waiting for us if we can stop destroying each other. I'd much rather be in that world than this.

You're passionate about your message and wanting change. I would suggest taking a step away from your current actions that are not having the effect you want (for the reasons that you stated) and find peace within yourself. Look at different avenues to move forward. Are you able to set up a you tube channel or other form of social media? Meanwhile, there's a group meditation happening today if you're interested.