Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Knower

Question Is it possible for an indigo/crystal/star/rainbow child to have human past livess?

My understanding of the "special child" phenomenon was that they were relatively young souls that did not originate on Earth. Take the case of indigo children, who are associated with a particular period of time. So does this mean these people cannot have past life experiences as humans?

I am aware of some of my past lives, but they were all human. Is it possible to have a galactic origin and human past lives without being one of the "special children?"

I guess there are so many labels thrown around nowadays it gets hard for me to keep track of it all!
Old 01-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Experiencer
I'm starseed rainbow, I've had two human past lives and the rest on other different worlds, most of my past life regressions were on different planets, but I've been here on earth twice before.
Indigo/crystal/star/rainbow children aren't young souls, they're very old, you can tell how old a soul is by how advanced they are, evolution wise. Abilities like psychic ability, multidimensional ability, even mental intelligence etc takes many lifetimes of evolution to achieve. As you grow with experience through each lifetime, you grow in terms of wisdom, knowledge, consciousness and evolution. Individuals like Buddha of Jesus for example are very very old souls. They've been through enough lifetimes to achieve mastery in evolution. This is why indigo, crystal, star, rainbow have certain extra-ordinary talents, it takes many lifetimes to achieve a level of evolution to develop talents. If you are aware of Your past lives it means you've had enough lifetimes to develop clairvoyance in time for example. Young souls are still learning, still evolving, they haven't developed in consciousness yet, so mentally and spiritually they seem very young, not aware of certain things that older souls are aware of.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 01-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear coelacanth and TerraStorm :-)

Nice to meet you both. I have also had 2 Earth lives prior to this one, so 3 Earth lives for me so far. Roughly 40-50% of human beings currently living on the planet have only lived here on Earth :-) All that means is your Soul origins are from Earth and Earth is a beautiful paradise so that is wonderful!

Your Galactic origins are from Earth :-) My origins are harder to explain because I'm from Andromeda. I'm from another Galaxy, another world, another plane of enlightenment, and another time. (not that time exists it's just I have no other way of putting it) I have a really hard time communicating with this language so please forgive me any errors.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Experiencer
Hello Starchild, nice to meet you

Yes Coelacanth, you've likely been Earth orientated, but if your at that stage where your exploring galactic origins on your spiritual journey, and at the same time developed a certain clairvoyance or awareness of your past lives, your probably at a stage where your going to change your Earth Orientated status in soon, likely in your next incarnations. Its up to you in the end where you decide your next stage in spiritual evolution and awareness will progress. Maybe you would like to explore other possibilities for growth on other planets in your next life?

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 02-04-2016, 10:49 PM
Suspended
Hey coelacanth. I think it'd be possible to have pretty much any combo of the various labels around! I'm an incarnated angel and definitely an indigo child too and I've had at least 5 incarnations on earth (this time lol!) I've also had incarnations before that and one in an angelic body.

I dont think all the special children are one way cut and dry. It takes all sorts to make a world after all!
Old 03-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
My understanding of the "special child" phenomenon was that they were relatively young souls that did not originate on Earth. Take the case of indigo children, who are associated with a particular period of time. So does this mean these people cannot have past life experiences as humans?

I am aware of some of my past lives, but they were all human. Is it possible to have a galactic origin and human past lives without being one of the "special children?"

I guess there are so many labels thrown around nowadays it gets hard for me to keep track of it all!

Hello gorgeous :)

It is difficult to keep track at times, I've not met very many of these children in real life, though I can say there's a lot more out there who are becoming self-aware in the nick of time too. I believe these children have had multiple past lives on this earth and on other planets, as human beings, star beings, nature such as trees and animals too. I myself am an Indigo one of the first to come, very few survived their journeys here, they didn't make it due to karma of their parents, others were misdiagnosed in their early years as "normal" parents had no idea who their children really were. Due to a lot of research done it seems many were considered ADD and autistic. Though well know that's **. We've all had past lives as something, I know there is a lot of brand new souls arriving too though. Mixed lot this planet is now for sure.
Old 19-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Master

You can be using an indigo, crystal or rainbow color in this lifetime on earth without being from where they are. You could have certainly had past lives on earth if you are just using one of the new aura colors. Many of the people bringing in these new colors have the past life memories of others on earth even if they did not experience those past lives themselves. Either way, you would still be a starseed because human souls haven't started incarnating with the new aura colors yet.
Old 30-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Master
Hey there Coelacanth
I am an early Indigo. Souls take on many lives in many different systems and experiences can be shared with more evolved souls. The theory is that the Older Indigo's had vast experience and many lives. They were sent to earth to create safe spots for later incarnations. There is no special as such and the souls are usually older if they have these 'labels' (not a big fan of these)...

However my other half and I are both early Indigo's, but I think that he has had more earth lives than me because I just don't know the stuff and he shows me. Then I wheel out all the higher dimension ideas. I think the simple fact is that soul life does not correspond to earth it corresponds to souls incarnations no matter where they are.

That's my guess and theory :)
Old 17-10-2016, 04:19 AM
Master

My understanding from someone who can actually see the auras and tell which group she is communicating with is that souls of some or all of these colors have the memories of human past lives for reference. That may not mean they actually lived the lives though.

Understandably confusing with the element of time.