Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2017, 03:56 AM
FrankieJG

Just because I felt deep about someone does that mean he and I are soulmates?

I have had synchronicities with him as well. Like choosing the same diploma and finding out he is in my class, getting the same exact results for finals, having very similar aims and he looks a bit like my dad. (and I look like my dad too hehe ) I have never ever felt such a DEEP soul connection with anyone else. Sure I have had crushes but THIS is different. I don't wanna have him or make him mine but I remember when I used to fantasize about him I felt calm and confident about my own self. I still feel it. And that feeling doesn't really go. It is still there. But not as much as I used to have as he has a girl friend now. He knew that I was into him. Sometimes I have made it too obvious. but he never seemed to be into me. So maybe he never felt what I felt .Now when I see him uploading pictures with this new girl I don't feel jealous. There have been instances when I was having crushes on other guys I have been soo jealous of the girls who got their attention. I feel nice about THIS guy and the new girl. Well he has told a mutual friend that he will not think of any relationship until he is like 30 but now he is in a relationship and he is still 23. That was a surprise to me but I am genuinely happy about them.I always wish that she would love him the way I loved him.I sent him all the love I had in my heart.I don't understand why I felt/feel such a deep connection with him. And when I asked for signs I did receive them. Sometimes I get a feeling that he will not end up with this girl Though he has been knowing her since he was 14. It could be my own thoughts heheee I just don't understand this.I haven't felt this much deep with anyone else. I thought this would go with time. It has been 3 years after I gave up the idea but no it is still there. It comes back whenever I think of him. Could he be some sort of a soul mate to me even though he doesn't feel it ?(yet)
Old 27-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Guide

Hi and welcome :). It could be that he is a soulmate or it could be that he reminds you of one. I suggest that you keep going with your life like you seem to be doing already. What this guy is to you -if he is anything -will be revealed in due time. In the meantime, you will have kept growing and learning
Old 27-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Master
The good thing about it is you got to taste a deeper connection with someone earlier on in life. You will be savvy in your future relationship and choose wisely. If you meet this guy again then it will be a bonus in the meantime live your love life productively.