Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Experiencer

If i am a indigo, what does that really mean?

recently, i became able to see my aura perfectly.my aura seems even more visable when i look at it from a photo, so i prefer to use a picture of myself rather then seeing it in person.
any one have simular experiences like this?

anyway, when i look at my aura, the color i see is a really deep and dark blue.
i remember hearing from somewhere that certain auras are linked to personality traits.i have done a ton of research since last night about auras, one thing i found was all this hype about indigo children and adults, apariently indigo is linked to the phychic abilities and deep thoughts.
and this all makes complete sense in many ways, for instance, science has proven that colors are wave frequencies , this means that the frequency directly determines the color we see.
now, if you google "color spectrum" then you can see for yourself how the spectrum of color changes based on its frequency, you will notice that the lowest frequency of color is red, and the highest frequency is purple.this makes a lot of sense because when you project, your normally operating at higher frequencies.what makes this even more credible is the fact that light is simply waves, and that the frequency of the light wave determines its color.so keep all this in mind and now think about the fact that everything has a vibrational frequency. we know that all matter is a dense form of energy, no matter what state this energy is in, it will always be vibrating, unless you induce super conductivity, but thats a whole other subject for another time lol.

so, knowing that everything has a frequency, this shows us how our auras are produced.i believe that auras come from the vibrating wave frequencies that our bodies and conscious mind produces.so this implies that we can directly see the state of a person is in by seeing there aura.its like your aura is a reflection of your self in totality.

so what does it truly mean to have a indigo aura? does this mean that im a "indigo adult"?

see, the strange thing is that the traits of a indigo totally matches me, it exsplains alot of experiences that i have had when i was a child.i remember being 3 years old, and i recall this silly belief that i had back then, see, i found a pair of old jeans in the garage, i grabbed them and ran to my family showing them what i found, i kept telling them that this jeans looked exactly like the ones i had when i was grown.i remind you that i was only 3.
anyway, everyone pretty much ignored me and i knew they didnt believe me, so i kept on pushing the subject, trying to get them to understand.they eventually started telling me that what im claiming was impossible and that i was never a grown adult.this made me so irritated because i knew 100% i was right, not sure how i knew, i just felt it.i eventually gave up trying to convince them.
another strange thing is that for some reason, as a child, age 3-5, i had this belief that i had chosen to be born here, still to this day, i have this vivid and clear memory of me next to a entity who was showing me how to be here, i clearly remember creating my physical body and planing out my life. of course, i tried to talk to my family about this and they all did not believe me once again, from this point, i learned to just avoid these type of subjects with them.and one last thing, from as far back as i can remember, i always had this thing about me, i always felt what a person was thinking, i would feel there intent as well, i could feel the situation around me, hard to explain, its like, if a person would lie to me, i would some how feel what was going in the area around me, i would just instantly know the person was lying along with the reason why they were lying.i eventually grew out this ability. i even have a blurry memory of seeing transparent people floating above my bed some times.as of now, i know all that stuff wasnt simply **, i am going to try to reconnect with the abilities i had while a child.

so yeah, all those experiences i talked about kinda helps support the notion that im a indigo.so, my belief is that my aura is indigo because my mind and body frequencies are vibrating at a rate that produces this dark blue aura.
i kinda wish my aura was purple though lol, this is because purple is produced by a higher frequency, indigo is the color that comes right before purple, im so close lol, if i look at a color spectrum, the color of my aura matches the darkest blue right on the edge of being purple >.< so close lol.

if any of you who read this want to try and see if you can see the same color i see, then go look in the auras and chakra section, i have posted a thread with a picture of myself along with instructions on how to see auras yourself.

if you want, im willing to read auras for you,just ask :)
Old 08-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Newbie ;)

you will notice that the lowest frequency of color is red, and the highest frequency is purple.this makes a lot of sense because when you project, your normally operating at higher frequencies.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Experiencer
Ooh! I want my aura read!
I used to try and meditate to see auras when I was in highschool.
I didn't actually keep up on it. I can see them but not at will, it's like my eye sight is selective. Not every day either, mostly objects. I never see my own aura.
Sometimes I can concentrate to see a person's, but I have to stare off indirectly at them for like a couple minutes, and even then the vision of the colors are vague and they disappear quickly, especially with the loss of concentration.