Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Pathfinder
The Existence of Heaven: Here in the Now or Later?

I have been thinking lately about whether a definitive Heaven actually exists when we die and leave our bodies. I am an extremely spiritual and religious person, however, based on my own experiences and way of life, I feel that every possible conclusion leads me to believe that Heaven exists physically as Earth. The reasons are that,

1. Since we are spiritual beings capable of understanding spiritual truth, we are able to practically apply such truths within physical life.

2. The direct effect of number 1 allows the "spirit" and the "flesh" to come together in an easy to see way, reinforcing the notion that Heaven is where we live, here on Earth.

3. Even Heaven is susceptible to corruption like when Lucifer threatened to overthrow God's throne for himself. Here on Earth, we are also capable of corruption and grace both. This in of itself also provides us with purpose as well through protection of God's kingdom or defending righteousness against evil.

Those are the main points, but by believing we already live in a physical Heaven, it helps me all the more to try even harder to be the best person within my capacity, especially if there is no afterlife at all and this is the only life I will get. The movie Tron: Legacy influenced my thinking greatly, especially when Flynn said, "The thing about perfection is that is unknowable, but at the same time, it exists all around us." If that is also true, then in its own way, Heaven does exist here on Earth. Is this an acceptable viewpoint to have, especially since I am unsure of a spiritually eternal afterlife when I am dead? What do you guys think? Please let me know as I understand this particular topic has recently been under hot debate. :)
Old 16-04-2012, 05:16 AM
Henri77

I admire your philosophical musings.... most folks don't even bother trying.

Yet I suggest you wait a bit before founding a new religion
or writing your book. ;)
Afraid I have no specific comment on your theory.

Uh, welcome to the forums....really
Old 16-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Soulseeker18

If there is no afterlife then how can people connect with spirit? How could someone tell another so much about them and their lives without even knowing this person, having only met them once to give them this information from spirit? Surely if there was no afterlife all this would be impossible?
Old 18-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfJustice
I have been thinking lately about whether a definitive Heaven actually exists when we die and leave our bodies. I am an extremely spiritual and religious person, however, based on my own experiences and way of life, I feel that every possible conclusion leads me to believe that Heaven exists physically as Earth. The reasons are that,

1. Since we are spiritual beings capable of understanding spiritual truth, we are able to practically apply such truths within physical life.

2. The direct effect of number 1 allows the "spirit" and the "flesh" to come together in an easy to see way, reinforcing the notion that Heaven is where we live, here on Earth.

3. Even Heaven is susceptible to corruption like when Lucifer threatened to overthrow God's throne for himself. Here on Earth, we are also capable of corruption and grace both. This in of itself also provides us with purpose as well through protection of God's kingdom or defending righteousness against evil.

Those are the main points, but by believing we already live in a physical Heaven, it helps me all the more to try even harder to be the best person within my capacity, especially if there is no afterlife at all and this is the only life I will get. The movie Tron: Legacy influenced my thinking greatly, especially when Flynn said, "The thing about perfection is that is unknowable, but at the same time, it exists all around us." If that is also true, then in its own way, Heaven does exist here on Earth. Is this an acceptable viewpoint to have, especially since I am unsure of a spiritually eternal afterlife when I am dead? What do you guys think? Please let me know as I understand this particular topic has recently been under hot debate. :)

Hi! Welcome to Spiritual Forums! This is actually my speciality, so please excuse my lengthy post here. On my main website, most people are already aware of what I am discussing here, so please feel free to visit (link in signature).

Anyway, what I am about to tell is 100% based on scientific evidence and 150+ years worth of accounts and channeled material. None of this is my opinion, and none of this has anything to do with religious beliefs and philosophy.

1. A Definitive Heaven Does Exist:
Scientifically speaking, it can be proven that a solid, seven-level spiritual reality, which is called the afterlife, does exist. It is divided into seven sections. The lowest two sections are known as the Outer Darkness. They are cold and pitch-black. The middle three areas are known as the Summerland, they are like earth, but with none of the negatives. That's where most people go after death. Finally, the last two levels are for truly advanced beings, where there is very little physical stuff, and the inhabitants are completely surrounded in blissful energy.

This heaven is nothing like what religions describe because, to be blunt, western religion is grossly inaccurate. The existence of this area can be proven by science. Heaven is, by the way, incorruptible (see next point).

2. Hell and the Devil Do Not Exist:
I'm guessing that you come from a semi-Christian background at least, since you seem to accept the existence of Lucifer and how he fell from God's Grace. If you want to believe that, then please go ahead and do so but, just so you know, there is no evidence at all that the Devil exists.

Similarly, there is no evidence at all that hell exists. As I said in my first point above, there is an Outer Darkness where low-level beings tend to wind up, but there is no fiery hell. This darkness is dark (duh) and ice cold. That is because all warmth and light come from God/the Source, and this is as far from Him as you can be.

3. The Earth Is A School:
Why does spirit take on flesh? To learn. We come to earth to learn. The evidence is perfectly clear that we come here of our own volition, and it is completely out of our desire to learn and grow spiritually. Although it is possible to learn and grow in the afterlife, it is much harder and takes much longer, so we come here to learn lessons quickly.

4. The Here & Now:
Actually though, both sides of your argument are completely correct. There is a solid reality, known as heaven, that we enter after our physical deaths, but God's Kingdom is also here and now. Heaven is inside of all of us, and we have the choice to show and experience that or not.

I realize that everything I am saying here will be shocking and new to you, and that's okay. I have left out some of the less important details, because I don't want to overload you here. I would suggest that you check out The Fun of Dying[/url], by Roberta Grimes. It is a great place to start researching the afterlife.

If you have any questions at all, and I expect that you will, you can either reply to me here, send me a private message, visit my website, or email me personally at [email protected]. Emailing will probably get the quickest response.

Love & Light!
Old 18-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Master
Seeker... You might appreciate this essay from direct revelation... about heaven, and more:

My Near Death experiences/mystical knowledge - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34112

Xan

Old 19-04-2012, 10:53 AM
akhileshneo

Hi Xan! I have read your post! Its very strange and interesting.
Old 19-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Master
It is interesting, and unusual but not unheard of for near death experiences.

But it's not my post, it's Alan McDougal's.

Xan