Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-04-2012, 03:11 AM
Guide

Our Imagination About the Spirit World

Let's use our imaginations:

What would we like to do in the spirit world?

What can we imagine taking place there?

What does the spirit world inspire in us?

The possibilities are endless.

Justin
Old 03-04-2012, 03:19 AM
iScorpio

Peace, love, rest forever. <3
No hate, no pain, no hurt, no starvation.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:21 AM
Quintessence

You believe there is a difference between imagination and the spirit (other) worlds? Interesting.

Oh, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way as it might sound. Our society may reject "imagination" as a legitimate aspect of reality, but I certainly do not... so I thought this was kind of interesting.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
You believe there is a difference between imagination and the spirit (other) worlds? Interesting.

Oh, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way as it might sound. Our society may reject "imagination" as a legitimate aspect of reality, but I certainly do not... so I thought this was kind of interesting.

Thanks for reminding me about that. I don't think they are different. However, different people will imagine different things and thus form different potentials in the spirit world through their ideas. So I'd like to hear about different people's ideas to expand our horizons and get the creative juices flowing.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Let's use our imaginations:

The possibilities are endless.

Justin

Hello

While I do not imagine what its like being one that works with Spirits at times very much on thier level, I would not say their World. I feel that yes something are left honestly to our imaginations. Til we make that final trasition from the physical to Spirit we do not honestly know do we what awaits us ?

The one's I find the most amazing are those that do not have any faith or maybe beleif is a better word in there being more after death....that one does go on. To have those one's come and say Hi after the transition is truly amazing.

Ye ask what does the spirit world insipre in us .....I would have to say hope and peace, that understanding we are more than the sum of the body parts that make us up for a short time. At times comfort to know that maybe one that had a life of pain and or suffering from illness is made whole and well. That one has learned many lessons and while we might not in life understand them we do in death. (what we see as death in that to body ends funciton).

I am sure that in the spirit world like in the physical world we have things to do, that too we have more to learn. Without the confines of time we would have move hour ( not that there are any there ) to get to what the passions are maybe and not just what one must do.

I know well how me Dad was, you live the set hours ye have and ye are gone. That is it just gone....LOL. He learned there is MORe to it than that. Many around me at times have seen him or felt his pressence.

So part yes is imagination as we do so have vivid one's and some is maybe more on the level of spiritual understanding we are always Light.....

Lynn
Old 04-04-2012, 04:13 AM
DayLight1555

I would want to live in an existence of space exploration and be able to explore other planets (I assume they are there in the spirit world) since all kinds of life forms are crossing over to the spirit world and since the spirit world is the imitation of the real worlds (except better), at least that's what I heard.

I would like to have a holodeck like existence: I can choose different worlds to go to and experience, but can choose to return to my own "home" place as soon as I want to.

and I want to have my soulmate to experience all those things with.

I want to be able to eat really tasty foods and never get a stomach ache.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Archangel Ivory

You don't wanna know what I would like it to be.... Definitely not infinite praise and I
Old 04-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Archangel Ivory

You really don't want to know what I have in mind, bit it's definitely not Praising dancing, singing and living eternally... Since we are co creators of reality, in 3d we create our own reality, then I guess I will need a big... A big big canvass of creation yaaamean? Lol
Old 06-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Henri77

Well I've visited a fair number of countries , and I never really made any plans,
but just explored what I encountered when I arrived.

I rather expect the "spirit world" will be the same and cannot predict
at this moment what the envioernment and possibilities will be.

Considering all the books & channeling we've seen , it surprises me
that we have so little information what the angelic , spiritual and ET realms are really like
in terms of "day to day" existance.

Some channels like Bashar & Kryon may have hinted at this but I really haven't a clue.
And even less is prob known about angelic realms.

Nevertheless it's a great question, and one I should explore in meditation...
Old 11-04-2012, 03:34 AM
Experiencer

Meet all my family and friends who have passed and just relax.

Lots of learning about the universe.

Hope.