Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorna
I literally turned on the T.V and my beliefs were shattered, I pray every night, but I suppose the reality has only just hit.

22 children died in a coach crash tonight. 22! Can anyone, justify which God would allow this to happen?!

What child deserves the pain that would have consequently come with this accident?!

I have a 7 month old son myself and if it ever happened to him, I would never forgive ANY God, no matter how strong my belief.

No child deserves that much pain, and neither does the parent.

This was a terrible tragedy; but how can we blame God for the human error that caused this to happen?

If I purchase a gun and then go murder someone with it, did God make that happen or let it happen? No, I made the bad decision and "I" caused the death and suffering.

We cannot blame the Divine for the choices man makes... we all have free will. And then at other times, people just make unintentional mistakes that have a very bad ripple effect.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Juanita

My mantra is "everything happens for a reason and there is a reason for everything".; I am also a firm believer that we come to this earth with a Life Plan/blueprint of the things we want/need to learn, experience and accomplish.....these children had a purpose, either for their own growth or the soul growth of their family and friends and everyone affected by this tragedy....this is the time and manner which they "chose" to go Home......live for today as tomorrow often does not come.........
Old 15-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Master
Was there any adults that died, if so let's not forget them, there just as important.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Administrator
I think when something like this happens you do question who is responsible and why it happened, sometimes there are no answers, its Human Nature to look for someone to blame.
but mostly its human error. the children that lost their lives are in a better world now,and so are the adults who died with them. it doesnt stop the questions from being asked, and the torment the parents and partners of those lost will be difficult.
i could hate the universe for what i have lost and who ive lost its not easyto accept that things happen in life, that we fing hard to deal with. i suspect since having your own child this is the protector coming out in you
which is onlt natural, as i say i could hate the world for what my life has been like but you only hurt yourself by holding on to negative thoughts.
the people left behind and the children still in hospital will need our prayers now.

Namaste
Old 16-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Knower
My belief is there is no "God" like it is says in the bible, nothing like that. I know that almost everybody on here believes in "God" and I respect that, everyone has there beliefs, I believe there is something there though like Guides but not the Bible God, but what happens is just natural to us, it cannot be helped. A great tragedy of course, loss of young life is always extremely sad or any life of any age. My thoughts go out to the families.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire10
My belief is there is no "God" like it is says in the bible, nothing like that. I know that almost everybody on here believes in "God" and I respect that, everyone has there beliefs, I believe there is something there though like Guides but not the Bible God, but what happens is just natural to us, it cannot be helped. A great tragedy of course, loss of young life is always extremely sad or any life of any age. My thoughts go out to the families.
I agree with you Spitfire10.
Old 17-03-2012, 06:55 PM
curiouscara

I also agree Spitfire 10!! I do not believe in a biblical god whom we must worship and I feel the bible was purely written to control the masses! However I believe there is something ( not a clue what though ) and this something does not control how and when we die, there are thousands of children die every day, through accidents, illness, poverty and war but we cannot blame anybody for this, it is part of life and something we all have to face. Please do not let this destroy your faith.
Old 17-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Master
God is as personal to the soul as much as that soul makes him/her personal. God by nature is most definitely and impersonal being. A Whole Spirit or Supreme Consciousness who becomes "something" when It creates portions of Itself or we call ourselves "children". Then the Spirit became God to us. And The Spirit is personally watching out for us. Who else sent the Christ to overcome self and death so we too could learn from example?

But you don't know the whole soul record of those children. What may seem to you as dark and depressing may actually be enlightening and good for another. Not saying a terrible death is good for a soul. Did you know the moment of death is actually a massive "high". It is nothing scary or bad. This is scientific. It gives off a chemical reaction which makes the person feel at ease. You never know. Those souls as those children chose that life to end their experiences. I knew a sensitive who read a man's life and said he would have one more lifetime and die by getting hit by a car at a young age of 8 or 12 to redeem his childhood he never had which would release him into a youthful consciousness once again and enter a Higher Heaven. You don't know why things happen.

Remember it says in John there are those born of God's will and those born of Man's will. Those of God's will are his begotten as exemplified in Jesus. Those born of Man's will are those souls who enter for either selfish purposes or because they seek reincarnation from lower astral planes. But those who go through hard times and win out in the end are those who were born of God. They came to learn and experience and own that experience to grow spiritually.

Like I said you don't know everyone's record.
Old 20-03-2012, 03:05 PM
indigoasylum11

People want to take it out on something....or someone. Anything and everything can happen. There's human error. There's mechanical things that break down...weather....accidents. they're going to happen. This isn't a perfect world. Its very hard I know especially when you have children and you read about these things. I've decided not to watch the news or read the paper anymore. I miss out on a lot of things but I don't want to be plaged by negativity everyday. Its a big world with a lot of people so a lot of things can happen. Its best to limit what you expose yourself to or else deal with every tragedy everyday that you hear about and see. I don't think I've ever been around or read about a death that seemed fair....people die every second but we still got to live and try to make each day worth living because we all are going to die. My perspective is....its inevitable...death. not everybody gets the same hand dealt to them. Its not fair but most things aren't we just got to deal with the cards we got and make the best of it. I still believe there is an afterlife....there's too many things that cannot be explained but we don't have all the answers here. Its not for us to know yet. I still believe in god....just not the religious one talked about in the bible. Look at jesus...he didn't deserve to die that way....but he stayed true through his torture and death but he's not the only one who died innocent....children do everyday. Id like to think that they got an early ticket out of this world through mercy. Its each persons perspective on how they cope and deal with lifes tragedies. I so agree with amilluses post...great post by the way.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:34 AM
MorningMist

Shorna, I feel your distress and confusion, I truly do *hugs*.

This was the single, most 'awakening' question I asked many winters ago as the result of my own tragic losses. I stood at a crossroads, cold, alone, seething with raw, bleeding, pain and rage.

The answer came as a whisper, “He wouldn't, and he didn't, because he's isn't. 'He' is a source – The Source – of Pure Love, not a personified being who reaches down to correct, alter, heal, save, punish, maim, murder, or fix. Those are for the soul to create.”

Understanding sort of washed over me, bringing small releases from pain and confusion, while I endeavoured to absorb the very deep threads and implications of the words.

A thought crept in: There are no accidents; everything is 'soul agreements'.

We grieve because we can't protect our little ones and loved ones, can't hold them, can't keep them safe, can't undo what's been done and, furthermore, can't protect ourselves from the unthinkable pain of such a loss. Our ego sees only loss, not their loving presence and energy that graced our lives. It has no knowledge or understanding of anything deeper, higher and greater.

I remind myself frequently of Hamlet's saying: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy”.