Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 20-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Guide

How aware of your dreams are you?

I find that my awareness only goes so far. For example, I might know that I'm dreaming, yet still believe the t-rex with the jet pack flying over the rainbow is normal. My acknowledgement that it's a dream is only partial.

When I'm awake, run through reality checks and question what I'd do if this were a dream, it's a completely different game. Truth be told, I'd take in absolutely every detail. I'd want to open every drawer and look around every corner, beneath and above every object. To be in a dream as lifelike and vivid as they can be, I don't feel I'd take any of it for granted. I'd want to thoroughly absorb it and discover its secrets. Yet, when I have lucid dreams, I disregard so much of my surroundings and even myself. There's not much thought behind my actions, feeling more like a tiny snippet of consciousness has leaked in, rather than becoming well and truly aware. I understand that it helps to have a plan when heading into a lucid dream as we're more likely to remember that plan, which leaves me wondering to what extent we really are aware of things. It feels more like a memory getting through rather than a conscious version of ourselves.

I've not read about what's going on in the brain during a lucid dream. I imagine awareness could only go so far - in the end, it's either a dream or we're awake. But I do wonder how far we can push it, how awake and aware we can become within the dream. Sometimes believing that I've become aware of the dream feels more like an illusion and that the dream itself is still playing me.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Master
dependds on how b sub con dream is
if i no its dream i n its dream 1 i had postdd to day feltt real it did
iv had arvo napss nod off in frontt of tv iv got loss in tv but in to a dream

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Guide
You can have many different levels of awareness in a lucid dream. I have had some where I am almost as aware as when I am awake, and others where I can acknowledge it is a dream, but still get caught up in the play of it.

You can do things to increase your awareness, one thing I like to do is fly, because I know I cant do that when awake, so that helps keep me focused on the idea that it is a dream.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Pathfinder

I have experianced different levels too, from just tagging along to directly deciding where to go. One of the first things i do is try to spin around, if i can do that i usually have a few minutes. I've had long lucid sessions where i float around or teleport, not really flying though, i prefer to be close to ground.

Many are short as well.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
I find that my awareness only goes so far. For example, I might know that I'm dreaming, yet still believe the t-rex with the jet pack flying over the rainbow is normal. My acknowledgement that it's a dream is only partial.

When I'm awake, run through reality checks and question what I'd do if this were a dream, it's a completely different game. Truth be told, I'd take in absolutely every detail. I'd want to open every drawer and look around every corner, beneath and above every object. To be in a dream as lifelike and vivid as they can be, I don't feel I'd take any of it for granted. I'd want to thoroughly absorb it and discover its secrets. Yet, when I have lucid dreams, I disregard so much of my surroundings and even myself. There's not much thought behind my actions, feeling more like a tiny snippet of consciousness has leaked in, rather than becoming well and truly aware. I understand that it helps to have a plan when heading into a lucid dream as we're more likely to remember that plan, which leaves me wondering to what extent we really are aware of things. It feels more like a memory getting through rather than a conscious version of ourselves.

I've not read about what's going on in the brain during a lucid dream. I imagine awareness could only go so far - in the end, it's either a dream or we're awake. But I do wonder how far we can push it, how awake and aware we can become within the dream. Sometimes believing that I've become aware of the dream feels more like an illusion and that the dream itself is still playing me.

If you're semi-aware that you're dreaming while you're in a dream and you have no interest in the dream then there is probably a lower aspect in control of your dream experience.

Many times when we dream we dream as different versions of our selves, different aspects, higher or lower, and even as dreamtime characters without even knowing it until we look in the mirror in the dream.

From my experience, it was a lower self aspect taking control of my "drivers wheel" of my own consciousness during the dream simulation, and constantly throwing me into harmful and dangerous situations. Sometimes literally throwing my body down a flight of stairs!

The way I got over it was connecting with my higher self every night before I went to bed. I would tell Him "I WISH TO WAKE UP IN MY DREAMS" and by that intention I would snap out of a random dream totally lucid and then be able to leave in the midst of it.

It was also good for me that I studied physics so I would know how to leave the dream. I learned the golden mean proportion of unified physics to the human body so I'm able to climb my soul stream out of any dream to my normal level of consciousness and sometimes even up to my higher selves reality!

Its all in your solid intention. Repeat a mantra with your intention to either wake up in your dreams, or to be totally and completely aware in your dreams at least 4 times right before you are going to sleep. It works!

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.