Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 30-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Tower Crash, Neptune & 3 Worlds

I have been wanting to know what this dream has meant for at least a couple years now(ever since I had the dream).

Anyways here is the details...

It started off with me flying on a hover board over a huge tower in the middle of what seemed to be a desert...

At some point, I lose control and fly into the tower. Then, waking up in an underwater world and jumping across small hills in that world with someone(short in height, seemingly young) who was leading me. At some point I am behind her and all of a sudden it was as if I was blinking. The first time I blinked and ended up being in a cave with a little lava and seen a slim being made of rock(and possibly lava), I blinked again and I was in a city with no signs of human life and I was hiding behind a short wall, (it seemed as if I was on a mission) and what I was hiding from were these drones that patrolled the concrete grounds(everything was made of concrete), when I looked from the wall I got shot by a drone and as soon as that happened, I seen Neptune(Very tall, white hair, white beard, muscular and the lower half of his body being clouds) within the Underwater world I was at first. Surrounding him and I were hundreds of small people who looked like a women from another dream(all Amish woman with their eyes covered by what would usually go over their head). In that moment I seen the Hover board coming my way from the left side of Neptune(from my vision) and as soon as it got to me, everything went BLACK and I ended up waking up from the dream with my heart beating insanely rapidly -- as if i was having a heart attack.

Ever since then I have been curious to what this dream could mean.
Anyone who has any ideas, let me know and GREAT THANKS in return.